Status: Not done.

Life In the Future

Secrets

In the morning light they looked like shadows, until I figured out they were people, humans. I didn't see many for they weren't that big of men. They spoke to me but I couldn't say anything back, almost like I forgot, I hadn't talked to anyone in months so I wasn't surprised nothing came out. One spoke to me, he told me to get out of the car, so i stumbled out until I realized these were not a gang or gypsies for thy were a banded together, what it looked like, nerds. They had no physical attributes or strength, they were all wimpy. They held me down and in my defense I hadn't came in physical contact with someone so my strength was dormant. They pulled me inside the old university building dragging me through rooms, upstairs, sat me down in a hard chair and tied me to it with wires and rope.
When I opened my eyes, I couldn't breathe. I was so shocked with astonishment with what I was seeing. Their computers were lit up like the suns in the night sky. How were they working and who was working them. My head was filled with questions I wanted answers for. One of the boys walked over to me when he realized I was awake. He still didn't realize I still couldn't say anything, and it didn't help i've always been shy to. He asked me what my name was and I managed to blurt out Tyler. He untied me and roughly tried to remove me from the building until I looked over and saw one of his friends trying to connect a cable to something, to one of the computers. I began to struggle and fight back because I knew he was hooking it up incorrectly so I loudly yelped ‘He's hooking it up wrong, I know how to do it!’
♠ ♠ ♠
In process