Status: Drabble that are on and off There may be more ;) Please comment it mean alot

Rose of Grief

Part III

I sat quietly at the cafe enjoying the brisk breeze of Paris's night air. I love many things about Paris and that was one of them. I wasn't born here but far away in America. I had always dream of Paris. As soon as I had enough money, I ran away from my home, away from my arrange marriage to horrible man. Now here I am enjoying my life full of art and wonder bought by Paris and Erik.
"Rose?"
I look up seeing Erik, very taken by his being out in public. That wasn't like Erik at all. He would always hide himself from the people if he was out. Erik was out here plain as day for anyone to see.
"Erik, what you doing, someone could see you."
"No one pay any attention to me now, my Rose." He exclaimed taking a seat.
"Oh"
"There is something I need to tell you."
"What is it you need?" I asked curious.
"You would go anywhere with me right. No matter what stood in our way."
"Yes but I don't understand."
"I am going to Manhattan. In America. I am going there to start a show." He said reaching out taking my hand in his.
"I can't. I am sorry but I can't." I cried pulling my hand away.
"Why not?"
"I just can't. Please don't ask me again?" I murmured walking away from the table as tears escape my eyes. Erik quickly followed behinds me wrapping me in his dark embrace.
"So be it. I will go but I will be back for you, my rose."
"Take Giry and Meg with you so I know you’re safe. That I know someone is there to watch over you."
"I will."
"Thank you, Erik"
I turn in his arms softly kissing him goodbye. It was my time to let my Angel soar to new heights, to let him spread his wings. Possibly when my past is no longer haunting me still, I could see him again.
"Goodbye, my angel."
"Goodbye Rose." He said disappearing into the night
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if there is grammar error didn't have it edit this may be the last it may not