Twins: One a Vampire, One a Human

Ch.14: Family Reunion Part 2

Alice's POV:
Two days. I have been in this room for two days. Doing nothing. And starving. Yes their feeding me but I refuse to eat their food. I know Celia is still in the cell's and they might not be feeding her to. I can't live with myself if I was eating and she was starving. I would much rather die from hunger then from a Vampira also.
And yes, there is a TV and laptop in here, but I barely touched it. I only went on the laptop to play the saved games and look at the time.
As soon I was done crying two days ago, I searched for a flashlight, or a lighter, anything, that I can use to walk around the dark halls. Nothing. They must have known that I would look. I would use the laptop, but I can't easily turn the light off for that, and plus its more of a hassle to handle when running away from Vampira's if I don't know my way around.
And one thing confuses me the most. I know me and Jack have that twin super power bond thing when one of us is in danger, so why hasn't he shown up yet?
And then there's that guy I'm being forced to marry. When it comes to arranged marriages, I liked my situation more with Rian.
Clark knocks and walks in, the halls still pitch black. "Tonight you will be meeting Prince Alexander." I wanted to laugh, Alexander!? He looks at me weird. "What is finding you amusing " "Nothing!" And stopped smiling like a goof. Clark sighs, "and King Draco expects you to dress up." "Please don't say its a fucking ball!!" I am seriously getting sick of those!!!
He cocks his eyebrow, "no. Its not. Its a formal dinner. And I thought someone like you would enjoy balls." "You don't fucken know what I like Clark." He shakes his head, "anyways. You'll have time to get ready later. Right now I need to take you to the study." Uh...okay?
I get off the bed and he grabs my arm tightly which makes me roll my eyes. Has he not learned yet that I won't run off!?
He walks me through the dark halls until he opens a door and we walk into a large study. When I walk in I see Caleb sitting on the couch. "CALEB!!," I cry and run over to him. He runs over to and we hug each other tightly. I knew I saw him at the dinner!! I cry into his shoulder, "Caleb! I thought you were home! Safe!" "I thought you and Celia were to! My cell is across from her's!" "You mean, their keeping you in cells still!!" Caleb nods and we hear the door open. Celia screams and runs over to us, nearly knocking us over from her hug. We hold each other for a minute, all three of us crying. We were scared and needed each other.
The door opens and two people walk in.

They were a lot older then us but not that much. The girl had long, straight, black hair, like us. Her skin was paler, grey eyes, two lip piercings both on her bottom lip, and heavy black eye liner. In a way, she could of been the older version of me Celia and I.

The guy on the other hand. He was a lot taller, more built, short cut dark brown hair, and tattoos covered his arms. I actually loved his tattoos, especially the little multiple stars. He was just as pale as the girl. His eyes a dark brown. If he was tanner, maybe he would of looked related to Jack and Caleb. Then again....
They stare at us, more like glaring, and we stare back. "Ugh, can't believe it has to be you three," the girl snarls. "What the hell do you mean by that!," I snap. Celia holds me back and the girl glares more. "I'm Zack. This is my sister Chasity." Caleb freezes up and stares at them even more closely. "What is it Caleb?" "Me and Serena, we have two older siblings. But we were only toddlers when they left with our dad. But our mom did tell us their names. Zack and Chasity." I look at them and look at Caleb. I had to do a double take. You've got to be kidding me.
"I know what your thinking and yes, we're his older siblings. To bad we had to have a human born into the family." "There's nothing wrong being a human. Your mom is," Celia snaps. "Father didn't love mother anymore after giving him a human child you brat!" "OH YOU LISTEN HERE BITCH!" Caleb and I hold back Celia while she tried to run at Chasity. "And then we had to have you two. As cousins. And that one who betrayed everyone to go into the human world," Zack says in disgust. "And who can't forget the twin siblings, last time twins were born into a higher class family was when the original clan existed."
I didn't look up at them. There has to be another reason why King Draco chose me to marry Alexander.
"So your our cousins and Caleb's older siblings," Celia spoke softly. They grin at us and nod. Two of my cousins and dad's brother, my uncle, are Vampira's.
Damn, why can't I have a normal life.