The Last Hardy

Short Story - The Last Hardy - Chapt. 1

Jeff Hardy had his WWE attire on ready for action. His life seemed great, and he felt like he had it all. An amazing Wife, a beautiful 2 year old daughter and a supportive brother. He was living his dream. But he will always remember one tragedy that'll never fade away.

His sister Jessica.
A beautiful young lady ( 19 at the time ) , she was very smart and had everything going for herself. Was going into the Navy when she turned 20, she seemed like a happy girl, but she secretly was not.

Jeff as you know was a very colorful person.The multi-colored hair, the pink, green, purple, or blue wrestling outfits, the face paint and such, and that is just how Jessica was. She was more Jeff than Matt and that was alright. She looked just liked Jeff, acted like Jeff and was more into painting and colorful creativity .. Like Jeff.

Its not like her and Matt never got a long though, they did more things together than a sister and Brother should, she loved Matt and Jeff equally, she seemed like the perfect sister.

She was always that "Keep to herself" type girl, which kept her out of trouble in the long run. It made people wonder if there was something demented inside of her which always pissed Matt and Jeff out. They say the quietist people are always the most devious, maybe they were right ?

Jeff and Matt were never home to your knowledge. And you'd wonder, since they were never home, how could she possibly get along with them? How would they have time to go out and be siblings. Simple. They always did things at midnight.

Jessica always sat in the audience and cheered her well famous brothers on. She never seemed to have a problem not being the famous one, not one bit. She seemed to enjoy not being known, even though people knew Jeff and Matt had a sibling, they didnt know what she looked like or if the sibling was a girl or a boy. Oh well Jessica thought.

Once the show ended, since the wrestling they do appears on television, she'd sneak over to the locker room and wait for Matt and Jeff. She always dressed up like a man so she'd have access, even talked like one, saying she was Jeff and Matt's nephew who invited them in.

Youd never imagine from this point of the story that there was anything mentally wrong with the sister. But keep reading..

~~~~

Matt and Jeff sat at home on their days off playing video games or cooked random meals for the other to try, blindfolded. They seemed fun to be around. Jessica usually sat out there with them, listening to music or did her college work. Matt and Jeff always looked for ways to have fun with their little sister and always managed to make her laugh, they also never expected anything wrong.

What really went on in Jessica's mind ?

Jessica had a dark secret..
A secret she promised she'd take to the grave, but it ate her alive by the very thought of her secret. She actually cried every night before finally going to bed, and planned out her day if she knew what she was going to be doing. She always faked a smile. She always faked happiness. And it started when she turned 16.

Do you really want to know whats been going on? Sure Ill tell you.

Jessica was a mix between a prostitute, a heroine addict, and got anally fucked by men in their 50's. She was never home on the weekends or sometimes on the weekdays which worried Jeff and Matt . She was still young and anything could have happened to her. But it was true.
She would leave in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays and go to at least 30 older mens houses to get anally screwed. It hurt her but she needed money to pay for her heroine.

She cried herself to sleep at night from the physical pain and the emotional pain. She couldnt hide it forever but was so scared to tell her brothers, thinking they'll throw her out and never want to see her, 'cause she knows thats what she would do.

She got so worried one day one of her customers would show up at her house and try to hurt Jeff or Matt thinking they were also customers, she was so frightened. She just wanted the pain to go away.

She thought of the suicide early in age, since she started which like I said, she was 16 when she started. She thought the only reason to live was because of her brothers whom would die if they lost her. But she knew one day she'd overdose and be completely oblivious to her surroundings. She just wished she'd die in her sleep.. And soon.

She thought maybe God is ready for her, and maybe God could be her new brother who's also treat her right. And she believed in God, God was her savior. But she couldnt hold on to this pain anymore.

19 years of her life ended on December 25th, 2008.

Jeff and Matt banged on her door several times, and realized it was locked. It was Christmas day so they'd be crushed if she wasnt home, but she usually was on the weekdays since that year Christmas fell on a Thursday. They called her name and did so for about 5 minutes, Matt decided to lock pick the door. They walked inside and saw an empty bed. They sighed and assumed she was gone. But Matt noticed a piece of paper on her bed, maybe a letter explaining where she had gone. But once the letter was read he sprinted to the closet door and took 3 deep breaths before opening it and dropping to the floor.

Jessica had hung herself.

Jeff and Matt were so scared, Jeff ran to the phone and called the police. He couldnt stop crying and it was hard for the police to understand, but they got there pretty quick. She was pronounced dead at 7:42 A.M. ( Around the time she hung herself )

Jessica thought a lot about doing it but stayed alive for the sake of her brothers. But even they werent worth it anymore after awhile, and Jessica stayed up until 7:42 A.M.

~~~

It's now May 27th, 2013.
After 5 years time has come and gone. Memories still fade, and they hadnt had a Christmas since the tragedy.

They always remembered her sweet smile, her Teal hair, her septum piercing that was Neon Green in color, and her colorful personality. A mini Jeff as people called her. Her life was as good as it could get, but finally it ended in the worst way.. But at least Jeff and Matt carried onto the memories.