Olivia

Cause I'm losing what's left of my dignity. A small price I'll pay to see that you're happy.

I was finally able to take Olivia out on our first official date. She had gotten her roommate, Julie, to babysit for the night. I had an entire elaborate date planned for the night. One she would never forget. I know that what I know what I have planned is cheesy, but I didn't care because I know she'll love it.

Olivia asked me what she should wear and I told her whatever she wanted because I wanted her to be comfortable. I wore a pair of jeans and a Operation Ivy shirt as I walked up to her door and knocked a few times.

"I get it!" I heard Sydney yell. I smiled, she was no longer shy around me...at all.

"Billie!" She squealed as I lifted her up and tickled her sides.

"Hey munchkin. What're you doin'?" I smiled, setting her back on the ground.

"Nothin'...just playin'." She replied.

"Hey Billie! Ready?" Olivia asked, smiling at me as she walked up behind Sydney.

"Only if you are." I smiled.

"Okay, honey, I gotta go. I'll see you later, okay? I love you." Olivia said, kissing Sydney.

"Bye Mommy...bye Billie." She said, looking sad before bursting into tears. Olivia had told me it was hard for her to leave lately because Sydney would cry a lot.

"Oh, honey...it's okay. I'll be back soon!" Olivia said, hugging the little girl and rubbing her back.

"C'mon Syd, we've gotta make those cookies, remember?" Julie said, taking the little girl's hand gently.

"Mommy!" Sydney wailed, big tears flowing down her now red cheeks.

"I love you honey. I'll be back soon..." Olivia said as she shut the door.

"She'll be okay." I smiled, giving Olivia a small hug as we walked to my car. I knew it tore her apart leaving Sydney like that.

"I know. I just feel so bad." She sighed, buckling herself in.

"It's cause your a good mom. I'd be worried if you didn't feel bad leaving her like that." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"So, where are we going?" Olivia asked, changing subjects.

I pulled out of my driveway and headed to the location. "You'll see. It's a surprise." I grinned.

I drove for a while until we arrived at the beach boardwalk. I saw Olivia smile as we parked the car.

"Ready?" I asked, holding my hand out to her as we walked down the boardwalk. She smiled and nodded, giving my hand a gentle squeeze as we laced our fingers. It felt amazing walking past all of the carnival games with her hand in mine.

I took her to a small burger join on the strip. We both ordered milk shakes and a burger and fries.

"Happy you finally got to take me out?" Olivia smirked, popping a fry in her mouth.

I smirked, "Mhmm. Took long enough." I joked.

Olivia groaned, "Quit making me feel bad!"

I chuckled, "I'm sorry, sweetie." I noticed her cheeks went pink after I said that and pointed it out to her.

"Agh, I hate when I blush." She groaned, hiding her face in her hands.

"Well, I like it." I smirked, trying to move her hands from her face but she didn't budge.

I kissed her forehead as I paid the bill.

"C'mon. I wanna go do something. You don't have a fear of heights, do you?" I asked, taking her hand in mine as we wandered off.

"No...why?" She asked, worriedly.

"Just checkin'." I smiled, buying two tickets for the ferris wheel.

We got into the cart, side by side and the ride slowly moved up. I put my arm over her shoulder and hugged her close to me.

"Have fun tonight?" I asked quietly as she rested her head on my shoulder as the ride went higher.

"Yeah. Thank you for everything, Billie." Olivia smiled up at me.

We reached the top of the ride and now was the time.

"I really like you, Liv. Like...a lot." I started, the nerves hitting me all of a sudden.

"I like you too, Billie." She smiled, knowing where I was going with this.

"I guess I was wondering if..uh...if you'd maybe consider being my girlfriend?" I asked.

Olivia moved so she was sitting up and looked me in the eyes before giving me a soft kiss on the lips. I grinned and ran my tongue along her lips before she opened her mouth and allowed my tongue to explore her mouth.

She pulled away and smiled, "I'd love to be your girlfriend."

I hugged her close to my body, "All mine." I smiled, kissing the top of her head.

Together we drove home and I parked at my house. I came around the car and opened her door for her and took her hand in mine before walking her to her front door.

"Thank you for tonight. It was amazing." Olivia smiled, draping her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my forehead against hers.

"You deserve it." I smiled, kissing her on the lips.

Olivia grinned and kissed me back. After a dozen kisses and a couple of, 'just one more', we split apart.

"I'll see ya later, Liv." I grinned, walking back to my house. It would be different if I lived a few blocks away, but the fact that I lived just thirty feet away made it difficult not to run back over and spend the rest of the evening with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Love to hear more!