Olivia

Say you'll stay the night.

I got home from work around six and not long after, Sydney and Olivia came over. Olivia said she owed me a dinner for the time I watched Syd and made her dinner after work. While she cooked the meal, I played with Sydney.

I picked the little girl up and tossed her in the air. She let out a squeal and giggle as she hugged my neck. "Billie, again!" She said.

"Okay, one more time. My arm's are getting tired." I replied, out of breath from chasing her around.

"One........two....." I teased as I saw the anticipation in her brown eyes.

"FREE!" She squealed as I tossed her in the air and caught her.

"Billie, food's done." Olivia said from the kitchen. The three of us sat around the table and ate dinner. It all felt so right. We were like a little family and I loved it. I'm not sure if Olivia truly understood how much little things like this meant to me.

"Thank you for making dinner." I said, kissing Olivia on the cheek as she washed dishes and I dried them and put them away.

"You're welcome." She smiled.

"So...I was thinking...maybe, uhm...you could stay the night tonight? Syd can sleep in the room across from mine...there's a bed in there and everything..." I suggested, not exactly sure what she was going to say.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled, setting the towel down after drying my hands with it.

"Okay." Olivia grinned, kissing me on the lips. As she went to pull away, I grabbed the back of her head and made the kiss deeper.

Olivia moaned softly against my lips, "Don't get too carried away. There's a two year old in the other room." She giggled.

I chuckled and hugged her close to my body, resting my chin on her head. Her hair smelled like the coconut shampoo she uses. It was so soft, I loved running my fingers through it.

That night, the three of us watched a movie together until Sydney fell asleep. Olivia put her to bed before coming back downstairs. I looked over at her as she walked back in the room and opened my arms up for her. She smiled and made her way into my arms.

I nudged her nose with mine so she would look at me. I rested my hands on either side of her face and brought her into a kiss. Olivia grinned and ran her fingers through my hair.

I've never felt this way about anyone before. Kissing someone has never felt this good. I never ever wanted to stop kissing her. I ran my fingers through her hair and down her back. I slowly ran my hands up the front of her shirt. She didn't stop me, but instead brought her lips from mine down to my neck.

She removed my hands from her shirt and straddled my hips. I smiled up at her and kissed her neck down her neck and to her breasts.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked quietly, out of breath.

"Mhmm." She replied, her lips not leaving my neck.

We went up to my room and she wasted no time in climbing on top of me. Olivia smiled and started unbuckling my jeans.

"Liv..you don't have to do anything." I said, pulling my lips from her.

"I wouldn't do this if I didn't want to." She grinned, pulling my jeans off, followed by my boxers. Shit, I was already hard.

Olivia grabbed my dick and started jerking it, causing me to moan and grab on to the sheets. Fuck, this felt so good.

I felt her tongue run up my dick. I watched as she sucked the head of my dick. I physically couldn't make any noise because of the pleasure.

"B-babe, oh fuck!" I finally let out. Olivia slowly took the rest of my dick into her mouth and bobbed up and down.

I couldn't believe how good at this she was. I ran my fingers through her hair before gathering it in my hand and holding it back as she continued sucking my dick.

"Liv-fu-oh my god. I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

Olivia pulled away with a loud 'pop' before jerking me off. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt my release. My body jerked a few times as I finished. I opened my eyes and lazily watched Olivia grab a tissue and wiped her hands and then my stomach.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to me and kissed her. "Thank you. You didn't have to..." I knew i shoudn't, but I felt guilty. I never wanted to force her into anything.

"I know that. I wanted to." She smiled, kissing me once more before going to wash her hands in the bathroom.

Soon, she came back in the room and crawled into bed with me. She had on a pair of my shorts and one of my shirts. Her hair was in a messy bun on the top of her head. I've never seen someone looks o beautiful. I pulled her against my bare chest and brought her into a kiss. I ran my hands down her chest before running my fingers down the front of her shorts.

Olivia grabbed my hand. "No...tonight was for you." She smiled and kissed me.

"You're the best, you know that?" I smiled, kissing her neck.

Olivia giggled and lazily ran her finger through my hair. "I just...I don't want to move too fast...I mean, I know I just did that for you and everything, but..."

"Is it because of Syd?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

She nodded. "Yeah...I just...when I got pregnant with her, it was so scary and I just wasn't ready, y'know? I don't want to feel that way again. I want my next pregnancy to be exciting."

"I understand, babe. I'm not gonna rush you into anything. Hell, I was asking if you were ready just to give me a blow job. I want you to be comfortable, kay?" I smiled, kissing her forehead.

I grabbed the blankets and brought them up around us and cuddled her close to me. I kissed her once again before mindlessly running my fingers through her hair as she slowly fell asleep in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, I'm going to try to write another chapter tonight! Enjoy! :)