Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 4

I jumped awake. The bed had shifted. "You can go back to sleep now; I'm here." "Marilyn..." I whispered. "Yes?" He asked. "Oh nothing, I just like to hear your voice but next time, just announce your arrival." I wrapped him in my arms and pulled him to my chest. Manson held my hand and sucked on my chest through my nightgown. "Ugh, I have school tomorrow." I pointed out. "You could always just skip. He suggested. "No, my parents would kill me if I skipped. I was just hoping to hang with you tomorrow." I responded. "We will." He replied, as if thinking about something
I awoke at 7:00. Marilyn was gone and out of sight. I'd never realized how truly lonely I was until he came around. With him, I was never sad or lonely.
"Hurry up, Violet or you're going to be late!" Mom yelled. "Alright, I'm coming!"
I arrived right on time at school. It all dragged on very slowly. Video Production, Art, Science and then lunch. I never ate school lunch, I waited until I got home, to eat. "Everybody move the fuck out of the way!" I'm looking for Violet Farley!" A raspy voice yelled. "Oh shit." I whispered. "Violet, there you are!" "Marilyn, what are you doing here?" "Announcing my arrival, like you said to!" He said, still yelling. Everybody looked at us. "I meant if it were night, to just text me so I know it's you!" I replied. "You still think I'm sexy, don't you, Violet?" He shouted. "Yes, Marilyn, I do." I calmly said. "Good! Now let's eat. I brought a pizza!" He exclaimed.
"Are you Violet's boyfriend?" Larry Beaterman asked. "Yes, I am. My name is Marilyn Manson, how may I help you get the fuck out of this vicinity?" Manson asked. Larry gave a scared look on ran off. "Thank you for coming, Marilyn. It's nice to not be by myself for once." I said. "Oh Violet! The surprise isn't over yet!" He insisted.
The lunch bell rang. "I had fun." He told me. "Me too." Violet, would you like to hang out at the park today after you get done at school?" "Sure!" I responded. We hugged and he walked out the school doors and to his vehicle.
Fifth hour went alright. Only two more. I whispered to myself. I could hardly wait to see Manson again after school; it would be good. I sat down in 6th hour, just drawing on my notebook like always, before Mr. Hensley would get back from his coffee break. Mr. Hensley taught both 6 hour math and 7th hour English. "That's a detention, young woman." Marilyn? You can't give me a detention! What did I do?" I asked. "Don't question my authority." He said with a smile and I knew what was going on then. "Now Class, My name is Mr. Manson. I will be teaching you today and um, yeah." Manson said. His hair was slicked back and he was in a business man suit. "Aren't you going to do roll call?" Amber Wilkinson asked. "Quite frankly, I don't give a flying fuck whom any of you are, so no, I am afraid not." He replied, sitting at the desk, chewing his finger nails. "Aren't you Violet's boyfriend?" Kayle Jayne asked. "That is none of your business! And for all of your questions, we will just get started with the lesson!" Manson barked, going up to the board. "We have a very boring equation here and um... just punch it into an advanced calculator and you have your answer. Now, here is your assignment." Marilyn told us. "Mr. Manson! Mr. Hensley ALWAYS gives us an example!" Amber whined. "An annoying fuck, aren't you?" Manson said. "Fine, I will give you a damn example! Violet, come up to the board." He shouted. I worked out the equation, Manson's eyes glued to my back. "What is the answer?" He asked. "69." I whispered. "What?" I can't hear you." "69. The answer is 69." I responded. "Violet, you dirty, dirty girl! Don't reveal our sex life in front of the class!" He said. I played along (we'd never done anything like that) "Sorry, you're just so good." I replied, going back to my desk. "Violet, you will move to my desk. Don't ask why." "Ok." "So, my favorite sexual position is the answer. There's your example so hop to it! Violet, I have a special assignment for you." Manson barked. I gave him a questioning look. Mr. Hensley's room was an open concept and shared with the cooking class kitchen, which had been empty since 3rd hour. "Make me some of these snicker-doodles and a cake. I stole this recipe from the cooking teacher and I'd like to have at least 5 dozen cookies, got it?" He asked. "Yes." "Alright, Violet's assignment, A+"
Manson came to the kitchen, even though it was completely visible from his desk. "Now, how do you make these?" He asked as I got all the ingredients. I showed him how to make the cookies first and then the cake. "Do you want to lick the spoon?" I asked, handing him the cake battery spoon and bowl. "Violet, you know I want to lick more than just the spoon." He whispered in my ear. "You can have the bowl too." I said, handing it over to him. "I meant that in a sexual way." Manson said again. I laughed. "I wondered so." All 5 dozen cookies were in the oven, along with the cake. The bell to next hour rang. "I have you here too!" Manson happily exclaimed. I sat back down at my desk until class started.
"I'm Mr. Manson, blah blah blah, ok so here is something to aid you in your English lesson. "Mr. Manson would like to 69 Violet." He wrote on the board. "Now, can someone tell me the subject and verb of this sentence?" He asked. Nobody volunteered. "Violet, what is the verb?" He asked. "69." I said. "All of your answers have been 69 today!" He said. I smiled. "Alright, you know what? I don't want to do the rest so just... um... yeah, I am not going to make you do this assignment packet so just write a 500 word essay on something." He said. Everyone looked around. "Violet, I told you to come sit at my desk!" Manson growled, pretending to be mad. I went over to him. "Sit on my lap, that's right." He said. "What is my assignment?" I asked. "I hear you know how to bust open vending machines. Go get me three Powerades from the kitchen drink machine." He said. I obeyed, carefully sliding my arm up the bottom of it. A red, blue and pink powerade, along with a bag of chips and a snickers bar. I brought it back to him 15 minutes later. "Ok, you're done for the day." He said. I sat on his lap, facing him this time, sitting in the swivel office chair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!