Status: Just a little piece that I want to go somewhere though I'm not sure if it will. Bear with me, and maybe I will turn this little dream I had into something. Comment and Subscribe!

Red

Prologue

I exhaled and watched as my breath turned into a white mist. His fingers skimmed my bare arm, leaving a trail of gooseflesh in their path.
“What great hands you have.” I whispered in the night.
“Better to feel you with, my dear.” He whispered near me.
“Wh-What great eyes you have.”
“Better to see you with, my dear.”
He brushed his cheek against the top of my head. One last sentence, I told myself. One more time, then this will all be over. I gathered all of the courage left in me as I voiced those last words.
“What great teeth you have.”
I heard him growl. He skimmed his nose along the line of my jaw, resting it by my ear. Slowly, he trailed his hand down my arm, taking my hand in a gently but firm grasp.
“Better to devour you with, my dear.” He pulled my hand up to his mouth, kissing the exposed flesh of my wrist.
I knew that this was the end. I tried to reach Alec, tried to get through the walls he had kept up since our fight two days ago.
'I have always loved you.'
And with that last mental message, I succumbed to my fate. Closing my eyes, I let my captor do as he will, knowing that even if I survived this brutal turning, Alec would not. As I felt razor sharp teeth tear at the skin and muscle in my wrist, I gratefully accepted the black abyss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very long, I know. This is just the 'dream' part of it. I had this dream last night, and decided to copy it down on paper. I will hopefully get the next chapter posted soon. This is also on Wattpad.