Sequel: Just One Yesterday
Status: two-shot! Please comment!

I Set My Clocks Early, Cause I Know I'm Always Late

You're Just The Girl All The Boys Wanna Dance With

I could plainly hear their music from downstairs; the music that they always seemed to be playing recently. I could recognize Patrick's voice from anywhere, so it really wasn't that hard to tell that it was him singing. Especially with the fact of the amps that they were using, to make the sound of the guitars and drums louder, along with the voices.

It was the one thing that got me to sneak out of my room; slowly, very slowly. I walked to the guard rails and crouched down behind them. Sticking my legs out from under one, and leaning against my arms on another. It gave me the perfect view of the boys and their practice. As always, Patrick was so focused on what he was doing; taking his attention back and forth from the microphone in front of him to the guitar in his hands. I have never seen anyone so focused in my life.

Pete on the other hand. Pete looked like he was distracted by something...more than he usually was. I had no idea what it could be though. Maybe it was something that was going on with their hunting? Though I think that's rather doubtful, considering he refuses to admit that he's joined up with hunters to hunt his own kind; but I know that he does it, and I know why. Because he's searching. He's searching for revenge against those who turned him away from the light, and took away the one thing he loved. That's all he wants, is revenge.

As soon as he had realized that he had stopped playing completely, he squeezed his hands on the sides of his head before jumping. He jumped up against the wall and landed on his feet on the ground before starting to play again. After that he ran up the wall and did a flip. I couldn't help but smirk to myself before shaking my head. Show off. He really is though.

Once they were done playing, I saw them rush off to begin getting ready to go out for tonight. "Do you want to come along. For old times sake?" Patrick asked, coming up the stairs to see where I was sitting. Though my eyes were glued on Pete who was putting on a protective vest that he would wear under his jacket. "I really don't think that's too much of a good idea. Do you Pat?" I sighed, looking up at the short male. "It might not be, but what the hell Lyn? You've not gone hunting with us since the accident; and I know it's been stressful for you, but come on. We miss you out there. You were the best of the best." He tried.

I laughed at his attempt, before running a hand through my hair. "I don't think so Pat. Sorry, but I have a dinner date with Lyssa anyway." Lie. I had no such plans. I had told him that my sister Lyssa was in town a few days ago when he asked me to go hunting with them. I use her as an excuse every time they try to get me to go with them. He sighed, a pouty sigh before pulling me to my feet, "Alright. Tell Lyssa I said hi, but stay safe. Don't get into any trouble." I laughed. "Scouts honor!"

"Alright then." He laughed before going back down the stairs to join everyone else in getting ready. I on the other hand snuck back into my bedroom to get dressedd because I had plans of my own. I planned on going out. Where to? I'm not entirely sure. Maybe to the little diner in town, or the club...or maybe just go in the middle and go to the small bar down the road from here. So once I had gotten into my bedroom, I changed out of my shorts and large shirt into a slightly long galazy style skirt, with a tight white tank top. A jean jacket to cover it, and a pair of boots.

I let my hair lay around my shoulders in a wavy manor, and my make up was simple. My eyeliner was dark, yet thin around my eyes, dark eye shadow on my eye lids, and a clear layer of lip gloss over my lips. I thought that I looked good enough for a night on the town. "We're leaving now!" I heard Patrick shout before the slam of the warehouse door echoed throughout the building. "It's time to go." I muttered to myself, giving the reflection in the mirror on last look before going to leave the warehouse altogther.

I found myself walking through the streets, trying to figure out where it was that I was wanting to go. Diner, club, or the bar. Though with how loud everyone around was, I wasn't able to stay in my own head. There was fighting everywhere. Men in groups attacking each other, women running and screaming as if they were in a horror movie. I didn't know what to do, it seemed that I had stopped walking and just brought up a hand to run through my hair. I saw my brothers, trying to fight to save themselves, to save whats left of the humanity around them.

Thats when I saw someone. He had dark hair, and a hat on his head. His clothes was fancy...more fancy than one would usually see. He had a suit and tie on; along with gloves covering his hands. Which is what most caught my attention. Especially when he raised his hand; itseemed to be pulling me towards him. I couldn't stop my feet from walking towards him. "Lyndzee! NO." I heard the familiarity of Pete's deep voice shouting in my direction. But that did nothing to stop me from walking in the direction of the strange man in front of me.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, as he placed his on my waist. The other hand, his free hand, moved in front of my face; leading my body and allowing us to sway from side to side at the same rythme. I could hear the grunting of Pete and Patrick and the rest of my brothers coming from behind me. My body wanted me to turn around and help them, to make sure that they are okay; but my mind. Oh how I had been locked in my mind, and simply couldn't take my eyes away from the strange man.

Once more, I swayed to the left, only this time the man stayed standing straight. The hair fell off of my shoulders, exposing my neck; thats when I noticed the fangs that graced the strange mans smile. My body began screaming, urging me to push myself away from this man, but I couldn't. I was trapt in his gave and couldn't bring myself to push away from him. Soon enough, my body felt as if it were on fire; as if I had walked through the pearly gates of hell itself. I felt my fingers tighten against his shoulders, if there wasnt cloth between him and myself, I'm sure my fingernails would've broken the skin of his shoulders. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I wanted to do anything that would get me away from this man; but I couldn't. I felt the life slipping away from my body; though there was a chance to reach out and grab it before it was all gone; but I couldn't. I couldn't move an inch of my body. I was frozen. I was frozen and I could feel my very life slipping away from me. There was literally nothing that I could do about it. This man would drink from me, as much as he wanted. Maybe he would turn me into a monster like he is, or he would take my life completely.

I felt the ground slip out from under me soon enough. The ground below my back was cold, stone, and wet. Even though the man was now walking away, and wanted nothing more to do with me, I still couldn't bring myself to move. Not even as I saw Patrick, being brought to the ground by four women, who all bit down on his flesh at the same time. "Lyndzee!" He shouted, even through all his pain. Yet I could do nothing except for lay there.

That's when everything went dark around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyndzee

This is the first chapter out of two. I hope you enjoyed reading this so far. This -if you haven't figure it out yet- was inspired by the A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me video. I hope you enjoyed it, my lovelies :3