Status: In the process of editing, so I'm sort of on a hiatus

Stockholm Syndrome: Be Mine

Genesis: A Day in the LIfe

The air was cold tonight, and the music was loud. Around him, all around him, were aromas so sweet it was almost impossible to tell himself it wasn't worth it. No, the children would live another day.

Children.

Children?

Just as he thought he would, he looked over and saw a young mother walking two boys to her car. So she was fair game. The lady's scent wasn't as strong as the youngest boy's, but it still called to him. Her's was like a rich vanilla, compared to the brilliant red of her son's. Not a lose, though. Women had more to offer, anyway.

He silently stalked their car as she drove her children back to their suburban home. If he had any luck, her husband would be out late.

When they reached their home, the lady motioned for her children to go inside, and out of the cold weather. Perfect, he thought.

Still in the shadows, he lurked behind her as she grabbed the things from the car. She walked through the front door, and he slipped through an open window.

Well, he thought, anyone stupid enough to leave their window open deserves what they get.

He had just found a hiding spot in a dark corner when the door creeked open, the lady entering. She let out a sigh and stood in front of her mirror.

"Finally time for bed," she said to herself.

The lady slowly unzipped her dress, and the man watched as it crashed to the floor.

What a naughty mommy, he thought, since she had no undergarments on under her dress.

Still looking at herself, she placed her hands on the milky white skin of her breast, and closed her eyes. Carefully, so carefully, her hands trailed downward until they reached her most intimite area.

Having enough of this, the man stepped in, and grabbed the woman, silencing her with his hand. He shed his clothes as well, and whispered, "Now it's my turn."

After it was all over with, the man lay, watching the lady sob. He caressed her neck, and said, "Was the street fair worth it?"

Then, before she had time to scream, he bit down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so that was kind of a prologue to my new, NEW story:)

Hope you read on!

Comments/Subscribe?:)

xoxo Madz