Status: In the process of editing, so I'm sort of on a hiatus

Stockholm Syndrome: Be Mine

Sandy, why don't we run away?

I woke up with tubes in me.

I tried to sit up, but a beeper went off as soon as I moved. Quickly I sat back down. No one needed to be in here.

I didn't start crying again, though I thought I would. No, I felt more numb now. How else are you supposed to feel after being attacked by, in all likelihood, a deranged pyscho who thinks they need blood?

For the next hour maybe, I just hummed the theme song to Batman. It was easy, and one of the few things that didn't hurt. My body felt like it'd been hit by a truck.

A door opened. Two nurses and a man walked in. I'm assuming he wasn't a doctor because he had on street clothes: a white V-neck and tight jeans.

"Hi sweetie," the red-head nurse said."You feeling okay?"

I nodded."Yeah, but whose-"

"Sandy," the man said. "Do you just wanna leave now? The doctors said you could."

"What? Excuse me, but who is this man?"

"Oh honey," the other nurse said as though she pitied me."He's your brother. The one who found you?"

I froze. "No! M'am he's not my brother! Please-!"

"Oh dear," the nurse said."Anne, give her the shot."

The red-head came toward me with a syringe. I screamed and thrashed. At point I think I kicked her. Still, she emptied the syringe at the top of one of my bandaged arms, cooing about how I'd be fine, I just needed to calm down.

I gave one last look at the man who would probably kill me. He was smirking. Then, for the second time in my life, I blacked out.

*******

"There, there, Kitten. Do we feel better down?"

I opened my eyes to the sight of the man. He was younger than I thought, probably around 20. My friends would think he was attractive.

I hated him.

"Who are you?" I wanted my voice to come out as a command, something threatening. It sounded like a 6 year old ordering ice cream.

He let out a long breath, like my whole existence exasperated him.
"I'm Gerard Way." He almost sounded arrogant about it, like he was a freakin' god.

"Alright Gerard," I pause, letting him know I thought it was a stupid name. "Tell me what's going on."

He rubbed his eyes and sighed."Well, what do you want to know?"

"I want to know what the crap happened! Did you, did yo-"

"Yes, genius. I bit you. Know what that means?"

I bit my lip as my eyes welled up.

"Don't wanna talk, do we?" Gerard scooted closer.

He leaned in close to my neck, and I shivered as his cold breath hit my skin. "It means I'm a vampire, Dollface."
♠ ♠ ♠
*pause for dramatic effect*
.....

That was pretty short, but I like ending it there.

Please comment and/or subscribe guys, I would love feedback(:

Also, I'd like to say something about whenever she got the shot. That wasn't to be like, the nurses are evil, the shot was like a sedative because whatever she was in there for, they expected her to freak out. So, the nurses aren't evil or anything.
xoxo