Status: In the process of editing, so I'm sort of on a hiatus

Stockholm Syndrome: Be Mine

Hit me, I can't feel anything!

I spent the next hour cleaning up my 'mess', as Gerard called it. I suppose he was too sophisticated to say vomit. Luckily, though, this was a great way to think about absolutely nothing. Because I couldn't think about anything now. Nothing made sense.

By the time I was finished, it looked like there hasn't ever been any puke their. Aside from the wet spot on his duvet, of course.

Quietly, I didn't want him to know I was roaming, I padded off to an elegant room that was aparantly his bathroom. Who knew vampires were so well-off?

I looked horrible. More horrible than expected, actually. For starters, my pale hair was a dirty mess, and the color looked to be fading back to blonde since I hadn't re-colored it. My skin had an almost sallow appearance, which I was even more aware of having spent the last few hours staring at Gerard's alabaster face. Finally though, I noticed my clothing. I hadn't given much thought about it in bed, but I was wearing a pair of black men's boxers and a huge black band t-shirt. I blushed, realizing Gerard had seen my naked when he dressed me.

Quickly, I washed my face in cold water and dried it off with a soft, red hand towel. I needed to brush my teeth, but I made do with just rinsing with mouth wash.

After that I trailed down the stairs, looking for Gerard. I wasn't exactly sure what he thought was going to happen, but I was leaving. No matter what he said.

Believe it or not, he was actually watching TV. Watching TV! It wasn't even anything good, just a stupid cooking show.

Standing beside the couch, I cleared my throat.

No response.

"Gerard."

"Gerard!"

Finally he acknowledged me. Irritated, but he still acknowledged me.

"What? I'm learning how to make lemon garlic shrimp with quinoa. Quinoa is healthy. You should be particularly interested." Then he made a deal of looking towards my stomach and raising his eyebrows.

Jerk. I was scrawny, if anything.

"I really don't care about your cooking skills. I'm letting you know I'm leaving."

I made one step towards the door before he was in front of me, then threw me into the wall.

Trying not to let it show I was injured, I made one more step to get up.

Immediately he was against me, with his forearm pressing my throat against the wall. I couldn't move if I wanted to.

"You're pretty fucking dense, aren't you?" He seethed. "You aren't going anywhere. See, I let you go, you tell your damn dad, what's gonna happen to me?" I shook my head furiously, trying not to let tears fall. Before I could say anything, he applied more pressure. Almost cutting of my air supply.

"Now before you say I won't, lemme just tell you that doesn't mean shit. They'll smell me on you. I'm not risking my life on a little tramp like you."

He released his hold, only to grab me on the arm so tight I swore it was broken. I let out cry of pain.

"Another thing, Sweetheart," he said, "don't try to run from a vampire. They're fucking faster."

I nodded. Finally, he let go of his hold on me, and returned back to his show.

Minutes passed.

"So," I began in a timid voice,"what does this mean for me?"

"Well, since I can't let you go, it appears we will be living together. Indefinitely."

Horror stuck me. This was impossible.

"But-"

"Also, we will have to change you diet a bit. See, unbeknownst to you, you've been drinking blood all this time. You're a half-breed, so you're parents have been slipping it into you're meals to survive."

If you'd told me this two days ago, or even an hour ago, I would have thrown up again. But, no. Of course I was drinking blood. What else?

I guess I'd already started to become numb.

Encouraged by my lack of response, Gerard continued.

"See, you won't need as much as, say, me, but you'll need at least as much as you do food to stay healthy."

"So you'll just mix it in with my food?"

"What? No. You'll be drinking it like a real vampire." He flashed me a razor-sharp, ultra-white grin.

"No." I said simply. "I'm not going to kill anyone. I won't do it."

"Fine." Gerard said. "Excellent, actually. You'll slowly die of starvation and I won't have to-"

"Alright" I snapped. "But just so you know, but parents are going to find you, and I'll make sure you're torn apart piece by piece."

Another grin. "Baby, I wouldn't have it any other way."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I realize this isn't the longest chapter, but I jut haven't really been into it lately.

Also, I'm not trying to make Erin a baby, but I just think this is realistically how a teenage girl would act if this happened to her.

Comments would make my day

Xoxo