Never Will I Ever

new situation

I sat in the front seat nervous as hell, not that i said it out loud. I didnt want to ruin Daddy's day by being a baby. Well i was a baby but today he expected me to act like a big girl and i wasnt going to let him down. That's why i was dressed in black skinny jeans with a simple white V-neck, a striped beanie and a pair of combat boots.
The band was recording today and i couldn't come with cause their manager said i was "too distracting".
"come on Brian you know you wont work with her there, its not personal!"
Daddy got really mad at him for that, he stomped around the house grumbling for a whole week about his "idiotic" manager. Uncle Jeordie and Uncle Stephen had been mad at him too. I was a very loved baby apparently. I sighed and looked down at my lap, nervously sucking on my pacifier. I knew i was going to have to give it up before i got out of the car, I was sad about that. At least I got to keep my Teddy! I had snuck him into my little backpack while daddy wasn't looking. Uncle Jeordie said he was going to drop me off at the mall and that one of Daddy's friends named.....John? would meet me there. I had met him before, he was nice and had a funny way of talking. I think Daddy said it was a British accent.
I sighed again and let out a whimper as we pulled into the parking lot of the mall, I really REALLY did not want to be here. Uncle Jeordie turned to me and pulled me into a hug which i gratefully cuddled into.
"I know you don't want to be here baby but can you be brave for me?" he said soothingly.
I grudgingly nodded and pulled away. He smiled,
"good girl, now do you have your cell phone?"
I again nodded, "I wuv you Unwle jeordie"
He chuckled, "Love you too honey, now give me your paci and wait for John on a bench by the fountain okay?"
I huffed and handed him my pacifier before i got out of the car and walked into the mall. It was so big and loud....i didn't like it all! But i wanted to make Daddy proud so i tentatively walked over to the fountain which was surrounded by benches and sat down waiting for John. I pulled out an Ipod from my backpack that Daddy had given me and put in the earbuds. After about fifteen i started to squirm out of boredom and a need to relieve myself. Since i was wearing skinny jeans that also meant i was wearing big girl panties so i had to find a bathroom fast but what if John came while i was gone?
After another five minutes i could no longer wait, I had to find a bathroom! I quickly walked towards the hallway with the little bathroom sign, after i had relieved myself i walked back towards the bench but something caught me eye. OH MY GOD IS THAT A BUTTERFLY SHIRT?? I quickly moved towards the person wearing it, planning to ask them where they had bought it so i could go home and beg Daddy to get me one. You really couldn't blame me, it was adorable. I followed them for a couple minutes before i lost them in the crowd. I looked down disappointed till i realized i was just a couple stores away from the candy shop. I didn't have any money but looking couldn't hurt. I needed to know what to sneak next time i was here. I looked at the candy for a little while before i started wandering around, completely forgetting about the bench and waiting for John. it was awhile before i realized i had a big problem; I had no idea where i was.
As soon as i realized all i wanted to do was cry for my Daddy but i knew i had to act like a big girl; for at least a little longer. I hurried back the way I had come but I knew it was hopeless. I could barely navigate places i knew well by myself, i certainly couldn't make my way through this massive place i had never been before. Tears started to fill my eyes and my bottom lip started to quiver. I slid down the wall of a secluded part of the mall and pulled out my cell phone looking through my contacts, tears steadily falling down my cheeks. I put my phone to my ear and listened to it ring.
"hello?"
I started sobbing, "Daddy!"
"Taylor? Honey whats wrong? where's John?" He asked concerned.
"I-I got lost!" I whimpered "I had to go potty...."
He sighed, "okay honey whats around you?"
I looked around "I see a Hot T-Topic"
"alright baby, I know where you are, I'm going to call John and he'll come and get you okay? just stay put."
"okay"
I pushed the end button and curled up in a ball. Soon i heard hurried footsteps coming towards me. The rustle of leather came closer to my ear as a male voice spoke,
"Taylor honey, it's John."
I peeked out from my arms and sniffled.
"Come on honey, I'll take you to the recording studio" He coaxed.
I nodded and made grabby hands at him, I didn't want to be a big girl right now. He chuckled and pulled me up so i rested on his hip, I still had my backpack on so he started towards the parking garage. I could feel people staring at us so i buried my head in the crook of his neck smiling. Let them stare i was going to see my Daddy soon and that's all i cared about.
Soon we were pulling out of the parking garage on the way to the recording studio. I shyly turned to John,
"Fank you John"
He chuckled, "your welcome little one."
I pulled teddy out of my backpack and hugged him tightly. Now that i had calmed down i felt a little silly getting lost but i have to remember I'm only a baby; it's not my fault my easily distracted. It's just the way it is. Soon we had pulled into the recording studio and John had to hold my hand the whole way in so I wouldn't run ahead and get lost. Again. We made our way to the back of the studio, John chuckling the whole way at my eagerness. Not my fault i miss my Daddy; soon we were at the door marked 'Marilyn Manson' and i couldn't wait any longer. I ripped my hand free and pushed my way into the recording room.
"Unwle Stephen!" I squealed, launching myself into his lap, "where Daddy?"
He chuckled, "he's recording something with Uncle Jeordie right now but he'll be back soon sweetie."
I nodded and started playing with my teddy on my lap. After what seemed like forever i heard someone enter the room. I looked up and squealed,
"daddy! daddy!" I said making grabby hands.
He chuckled and scooped me up, "Hey baby, you okay?"
I nodded absentmindedly while i played with a button on his jacket.
"well your definitely coming with us to the recording studio from now on, I don't care what our manager says, you scared me with that phone call" he said squeezing me to his chest.
"But the mall was fun! they had candy!" I said pouting.
Behind me i heard uncle Stephen break out laughing.
"wow Brian, even after getting lost she wants to go back for the candy! she's something"
"and the butterfly shirt!" I protested.
"I don't think so Taylor, you get distracted waaay to easily." Daddy responded.
I crossed my arms pouting but i didn't really mind, I liked being with Daddy and the rest of the band better then any mall adventure. Actually i hope i never ever have to be a big girl again, I like being Daddy's baby a lot more. Soon the band went back to recording and I fell asleep on the couch. Adventures are tiring.