Status: One Shot

'I Love You' Is a Good Place to Start

'I Love You' Is a Good Place To Start

It was Alex's wedding day and as you have probably guessed, Jack was his best man only it pains him to be so. The thing was he loved Alex, he loved Alex with everything he had and it honestly hurt him to see his best friend, his love get married to Lisa. This led them both with an hour to go until the wedding and Alex as a bag of nerves. Jack sighed as he watched the boy, he had been in an obvious bad mood all day but he did his best to hide it "Seriously Alex, calm the fuck down" Seeing Alex place around was really starting to get to him, but of course that;s just becasue he's selfish and only thinks about himself and his own happines.

"I can't just calm the fuck down Jack, I'm about to get married. I'd like to see you in this position and actually be calm" Came Alex's reply. Jack rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair with a grumble of "I doubt I'll be in your position" Obviously Alex didn't hear what he said since he just continued to pace around the room, but this time he was muttering things to himself. And this really set Jack off.

With a frustrated huff, Jack stood up and strode over to Alex and put his hands on his shoulders, effectively stopping the older man in his tracks. He looked at Alex for a few seconds before leaning forward and pressing their lips together, not even thinking about the complications it would cause later on. He just needed a way to cheer himself up and to get Alex to stop walking around the room.

As soon as Jack put their lips together, he felt Alex freeze but it didn't make him stop. It only caused him to wrap his arms around Alex's waist and pull him closer, bringing one of his hands up to Alex's cheek to lightly stroke it and sure enough Alex started to kiss back. Jack smiled against Alex's lips and held him tight to his body, he could feel all of the frustration just draining away from him.

After a few more minutes, Jack pulled away but kept Alex close "Feeling better now?" He murmured, still stroking his cheek. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly as Alex nodded, completely speechless. "And I guess I have some explaining to do" Once again there was another speechless nod from Alex.

"I guess I love you is a good place to start."
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know.
I hoped you liked it.