Status: Active :)

Don't Stop Now

Think Of You Later (Empty Room)

Amanda sighed heavily and rolled onto her back. Her clothes were strewn over her bed and the sun light streamed through the window onto her golden face. She was leaving for Baltimore, Maryland in less than two hours, and she still had most of her clothes to pack.

'Maybe I can run away and I won't have to leave California!', she thought.

She rolled her eyes at the stupid idea and carried on with the packing. Soon, a number of ugly brown boxes were being carried and placed into a removal van. She felt like crying. She was known as an emotionless person and nobody had ever seen her cry before. Without anybody knowing, she cried herself to sleep the night before, for the first time in 5 years. She just didn't want to accept that this was final. She had to start a new life, meet new friends and even get a new job.

''C'mon Mandy, we've got to get going if we don't want to hit traffic!'', Amanda's mom, Tracy, said to her.

''Okay, okay! I'm Coming'', she said while rolling her eyes. She hated it when people called her 'Mandy'. It made her feel like a little child.

They buckled themselves into the car and Tracy turned the engine on. Amanda took one last look at the house she had grown up in. The house where she had spent her first Christmas. The house where she fell down the stairs and broke her ankle. The house that she vowed would be the only one she would call home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello (:
First story on here (again), I promise to not give up on it.
Subscribers and comments would be very much appreciated.

Love,
Maria xoxo