An Offering to the Water Gods

Chapter 1

"One..." God i hate pirates, fucking superstitious pricks. I can't believe this shit is happening, do they really think this is going to keep them safe? That offering up a pathetic teenage girl to some stupid mermen god or whatever is going to help them in any way?

"Two..." Shit, i should probably come up with some final wishes or something... Maybe pray a little? I don't know... Why is it that when you need to think of something your mind goes blank?... I wonder if i could survive this... Maybe i can dolphin swim my way to land, i can see an island not to far away. That's alot of work though and with my hands tied together i don't know if i can do it... Maybe i'll just drown, it can't be that bad... That is if those sharks down there don't eat me first.

I should probably introduce myself, i mean, i'm gonna die anyways so might as well tell y'all who i am. My names Jinx... Shut up you inconsiderate assholes who just laughed at it, i named myself that for a reason. My whole fucking life is jinxed i tell you. I mean look at me now. I'm standing on a thousand year old wooden plank attached to the side of a flipping pirate ship for petes sake in the middle of the damn Pacific ocean. I think i have a right to think i'm jinxed.

These guys are insane too, they found me taking a nap under the docks at the ship yard and kidnapped me! The whole time i've been on this damn ship i keep hearing them talk about sacrificing me to these protector guys. Apparently they think there are some mermen gods or something that live in the ocean and protect sailors that give them offerings of pretty young girls. Well i guess the bright side is, someone finally thinks i'm pretty! Extra happy smiley face!

"Three..." An old crackling voice whispered before i felt a sharp knife being pressed into the small of my back, forcing me to take a step forward and off the rotten wooden plank. "Shit!" I screamed as i fell into the dark blue water below. The water crashed around me in white fizz and i felt the cold liquid envelop me in a deadly blanket... Wow, i sound like a poet, i wish i could sound this cool in english class, maybe i would've had a better grade... It's fucking cold, why couldn't i drown in warm water? That'd be nice... Well, better then this.

My eyes opened and i tried to scream as i came face to face with a scaly human like creature. Water rushed into my lungs and i panicked, flailing around and trying to escape the thing in front of me as it watched with curious blue snake like eyes. Oh god, please tell me this merman thing isn't actually real. Please tell me i'm hallucinating. I better be fucking dead right now or this better be a joke! Haha god, you can stop fucking with my mind now and just kill me!

My vision started to blur and get dark around the edges. The creature came closer and when it grabbed ahold of my arm, i just couldn't take it any more. The world around me faded away and my body went limp as i passed out or died, one of the two. Right now, i really don't know which i prefer...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but i want to know what you guys think of it...