Status: completed

Family Matters

Chapter 15

I knew what I had to do. I had gone early to PNC Arena with Brett. I knew my Uncle would be getting there soon so I waited for him in the visitors locker room. I had to tell him my plan for Carts.

“Brianne, what are you doing here? I thought you were..”

“I was. Until Kris and I broke up and I have to kill Carter because of it!” I was still pissed at him.

“Whatever you are going to do, I don’t even want to know. Just don’t hurt him too much. I need him to play tonight.” I glared at my uncle.

“Seriously? You can’t just sacrifice him for one night?! You’re playing against your son for the first time damn it! Doesn’t that mean anything to you Uncle Darryl?” I knew I shouldn’t have said it but I was still fuming.

“Of course it does! You and I both know what Carter can do on the ice!” I turned and left, I couldn’t deal with him right now. I went to the home locker room. I knew if anyone could calm me down it was Brett. He knew me better than anyone.

“Why did I choose to live with your dad again?” I asked Brett as I sunk into Jeff’s stall.

“Let me guess, he won’t let you hurt him?” I nodded.

“And on top of that he was acting like he didn’t care about playing against his own son.”

“You and I both know my dad takes games seriously, as do I. Go kick Carts ass and I’ll deal with my dad later.” He kissed my forehead before going to his stall to tape his stick.

“Hey Jeffy want to help me get Carter back?” He shook his head. I didn’t think he would.

Jeff was never the one to help me with pranks and stuff, but he was one of my best friends. Hell he didn’t even know about me and Kris. I knew Jeff liked me and I didn’t want to hurt him.

I knew that look in Jeff’s eyes, he wanted to know what was going on. So basically I shortened the whole thing.

“Carter made up some lie about me a few of the guys are pissed off and think I did what Carts said and I’m pissed so I need to kill him.” It wasn’t a total lie, I just left out the part about Kris and I. Brandon,

Kris, Brett and Brody were all pissed at him for it, and now I had to kill him. It wasn’t that hard to find Jeff Carter, wherever Mike Richards was, that’s where you’d find Carter. I knew exactly where to find them.

All I had to do was channel my anger towards him. Luckily he was in the locker room. I snuck up on him and shoved him against the wall.

“WHAT THE HELL CARTS?! YOU’RE A DUMBASS!” I yelled, punching him. Richie tried to pull me off him.

“Don’t touch me!” I told Richie.

“Because of you my life is over!” Okay so I was exaggerating a lot, but it felt like that because I had lost Kris.

“Whoa sweetheart, I have no idea…” I glared at him.

“That’s bullshit! I never slept with you!” I punched him in the face.

“Feel better?” I knew my uncle was pissed.

“Yes…” I said innocently, and quickly left. As I held my head high, I went into the Hurricane’s locker room.

“Dad’s pissed isn’t he?” Brett said. I nodded and sat in silence. This meant the Hurricane’s would have to work harder. The game didn’t go as we would hope. I was on edge from the game, hoping Brett didn’t get hurt. The Kings ended up winning 2-1 in a shut out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know kind of a filler. but until we figure out what to do about my seizures I don't know when I'll be able to write. so it may be a while. Also, and shoutout and special thanks to HDizzle412 for helping me with the concept of how Kris found out and Carts and Brianne.