Status: Ongoing :)

Hopeless but Hoping

Kellin

Vic almost caught me.

I feel really guilty for getting mad at him and leaving him in the bus but I'm really glad I didn't get caught.

The truth is, I really admired Vic a lot since the first time I saw him. Not in a romantic sappy kind of way, but in a brotherly way.

Wait, no. I'm just really in denial. I mean, I can't just tell Vic,"Oh hey, I'm your creepy best friend who fell in love with you at first sight. Let's go out." No. no. That sounded so desperate. And I don't work that way. I really like Vic. I just don't know how to tell him that.

Some people have been shipping Vic and I, what's that name shippers use.. Kelli--Vic--ah!--Kellic, and their fanfics are all over the internet (uhm.. it-it's not like I googled them or anything..) but little do they know I'm the biggest fan of Kellic. I even attempted to create a C.S Kellic and be captain but sadly, someone already did.

I was checking the Kellic tag on Tumblr when Vic suddenly called me. I tried to close the browser as fast as I can but my laptop was fucking slow so instead I clicked Home, waiting for the Google homepage to load. Fortunately, the homepage loaded completely as Vic scooted by my side.

He said something about me watching 'stuff' and that's when we sorta argued. I dashed off, leaving him alone while I headed to Mister Donut.

...

"That's what she said." The whole band laughed at Jaime's joke as they take bites of their donuts. I glanced at Vic who was sitting at the farther end at the other side of the table. He too, tried to laugh at Jaime's joke but it sounded strained. I looked at the other guys, I guess they didn't notice it.

Was he upset 'cause of what happened earlier? I frowned. I didn't mean it though.

"Excuse me. Comfort room." The sound of laughter died down when Vic spoke.

When Vic was finally out of sight, Mikey whispered, "Heard he got dumped by his girlfriend last night. Via text." Everyone sat in silence.

"Oh." I managed to choke out.

"Hey Kellin," Jaime said, "why don't you try to talk to him. Since you're his best friend and all." Jaime's voice gave a slight hint of jealousy but only I noticed that. It's understandable though. Who wouldn't be jealous if someone stole their best friend from them? Yeah. Jaime and Vic were best friends until I came in the picture. I even bumped into a fanfic one day. I think it was called Fuenciado or something like that.

I don't really hate Jaime. In fact, I understand how he feels. The love of your life standing in front of you in flesh and in soul, and you can't even touch him.

"Sure." I stood up and headed for the comfort room. There I see Vic just staring at his reflection in the mirror.

"Hey Vic, you okay?" Vic was startled, not seeing me enter the room, and looked at my reflection in the mirror. "Hey Kellin."

There was a moment of silence but I managed to say, "About your girlfrie-"

"It's no biggie. I knew we wouldn't last." Vic stated calmly, like he wasn't affected by the break-up.

"I'm really sorry for getting mad this morning." I pouted at Vic but he just laughed.

"It's 'kay Kellin, really." Vic left the comfort room and I followed suit. But before we could even get near their table, he looked at me and said,

"You know Kellin, you really shouldn't show that pouty face of yours in public. Someone might pounce on you." Vic chuckled and started heading to their table.

I don't know whether I should be flattered or insulted by that. But judging from the customers' strange looks, I probably looked like a blushing virgin in the middle of Mister Donut.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhm hi :)

I'm finding ways to insert an awesome plot. but for the mean time, here's an update. it's lame i know. sorry :/ i'll make up for it, i hope. xD

Sorry for typos and grammar errors. lol. Love ya! xoxo

t.r.a ~ thank you for commenting!