Status: One-shot Request

No One Can Stop Me

Cover Girl

This was so stupid. I threw all my clothes in the suitcase, I didn’t care that they weren’t folded right now, as long as it fit. I need to get out of here. I quickly shut the top and had to push it down in order to zip it up. I tugged the large bag off the hotel bed and grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my front pocket after making sure it was off. I didn’t want to be bothered.

I quickly wiped my face under my eyes before opening the door to leave. I tugged my luggage behind me down the hotel hallway I tried to rush but I stopped when I seen James rounding the corner.

My eyes widen and my anxiety started to kick in as I turned as quickly as I could.

Please don’t see me, please don’t see me.

“Katie?” I stopped and turned back around before giving the tall male a nervous smile.

“Hey James,” he smiled but it dropped once his eyes landed on my luggage.

“Are you leaving?”

“Yeah,” I sighed.

“But you can’t leave, why? Logan would be so upse-“

“James where is Logan right now?”

“What?”

“Where is Logan?”

“He-He’s downstairs talking to some-“

“Girls,” I cut him off.

“Actually I was going to say fans…” He mumbled.

“Yeah fans that have nothing better to do than tweet me about how ugly I am and mean because I don’t talk to them even if they know nothing about me. Not to mention fans that are prettier and smarter and way better for Logan than me.” Tears fell as I spoke.

“Katie you don’t mean that, Logan cares about you so much…”

“James I’m leaving and no one can stop me,” I wiped my tears away in determination.

“But Katie-“

“No one! Not even Dean Winchester bursting through that door on a freaking unicorn can stop me!”

“Who?”

“Never mind, bye James,”

I somehow made it down to the lobby without having a panic attack about being in the elevator; I was too upset to have one. On the way up Logan had calmed me down. I waved down a taxi and jumped in after putting my bag in the trunk.

“JFK airport please,” The guy drove in silence and I knew it would be a long boring drive without my phone.

After a few minutes of chewing on my bottom lip in contemplation I turned it on. I had 2 voicemails already, one from James and the other from Logan. I decide to call James back. I don’t know why, maybe I felt like he was a friend.

“Katie?”

“What James?”

“Logan is freaking out where are you?”

“In a cab on my way home…” I muttered.

“All the way to Canada?”

“No you idiot to JFK then Canada.” I blurted without thinking, my eyes widened and I quickly hung up.

I kept getting calls from Logan but I ignored them and went on Twitter.

I had a ton of new @mentions.

@Kati_W Logan could do way better.

@Kati_W is so mean she never talks to fans when they come up to Logan omg so is such a bitch.

Why doesn’t @Kati_W follow the other girlfriends, does she hate them or something?! #bitch


I blinked back tears God I hated this. I went on my timeline to get away from the fangirl hate.

Nech_Pacheco: @SamiHenderwhore Katie is awesome and Logan cares about her so stop being a jealous little fangirl.

Nech_Pacheco: @IwannasuckLogansPena You know nothing about her so shut your mouth, maybe she’s giving Logan time with his fans! She is also really shy!

Nech_Pacheco: @Kelly_Henderson This is ‘Murica, she can follow whoever the fuck she wants!


I smiled through my tears. Neche was a good friend I met online who I’ve known for years now. I was shocked she still remembered me, since she was busy being a make-up artist and Zak Bagans girlfriend. We’ve both been so busy we hardly find time to talk.

I opened up the compose new tweet button and quickly typed a thanks.

She answered: @Kati No problem Sweetie. Fangirls are annoying I know :P

“We’re here,” I looked up and pulled out the money before getting out of the cab.

I found the nearest counter and talked to the clerk. Unfortunately the next flight home was 2 hours away. So I had an hour to kill. I bought the ticket and started to walk to towards my gate. It was late so the café’s and gift shops around the airport were closed. I just took a seat once I got to where my plane would be and pulled out a Stephen King novel from my bag.
“Katie,” an out of breath person breathed.

I looked up in confusion and saw him. His hair was slightly dismayed but still perfect from all the product, his mouth was not in his normal dimpled smile which bothered me; his eyes were narrowed in a hurt and sad expression.

“What are you doing?”

“What does is look like? Reading…”

“I’m serious Katie,” he sat down in the seat beside me and motioned to my luggage.

“How’d you know I was here?”

“James told me,”

“That snitch,” I muttered. “I have to go,”

“Why?”

“I’m not good enough for you,” I mumbled.

“What?!” he shouted and the few people surrounding us stared and I blushed before long they ignored us again.

“You don’t have to hear and deal with the stuff I do from your fans,”

“I’m sorry bu-“

“Do you know what it’s like seeing you at a meet and greet with them practically throwing themselves at you? They are all so pretty too and I am reminded every time that you could have any one of them you want. When I seen you earlier at the meet and greet I couldn’t take it anymore,” I explained.

Logan looked at me shocked.

“Katie why are you my girlfriend?”

“Honestly I don’t know…”

“Because you are smart, and so sweet. You are one of the most caring girls I’ve ever met. I love that you don’t eat meat and are stubborn about that and other things. You’re so modest it makes me want to show you off even more. You’re innocent yet so mature I can be myself with you. I don’t care if you think you aren’t pretty Katie you’re gorgeous to me. You may think you aren’t the skinniest but you fit right in my arms. I don’t care what you or anyone else thinks you’re perfect for me and beautiful and in my world you would be on the cover of every magazine. Katie I love you.”

My mouth open and shut like a fish gasping for water.

“What did you say?” I asked shocked.

“I said a lot of things,” he smiled jokingly knowing what I was asking. “I said I love you, Katie.”

“You’ve never said that to me before.”

“I know…”

“I love you too,” he smiled and leaned in before cupping my face and giving me a small but sweet peck on the lips.

He stood up and grabbed my suitcase. “Can we go back to the hotel now?”

“Yeah,” I smiled and so did he as he took my hand. I leaned up and pecked him on the lips. “You stopped me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie, you’re awesome and amazing and I love ya! Seriously listen to everything Logan said whenever you feel less than awesome!

Also I can’t remember what you twitter name used to be so I kept it short.

Also since you’re dating Logan in here I snagged Zak :P yeah I can do that. Whatcha going to do about it?!
-Neche