You're Mine, Carolyn

#0 - It was too late.

#Carolyn's view#

My happiness was left behind once i left my house. I thought that if i screamed, my dad would hear me and he'd come to me to take me out of my kidnapper's hands but no. Once again i failed. Every time i have a little faith, i lose it right after.

I was now back to his house. I was locked in the bathroom refusing to take his orders to get out of the bathroom. I knew if i got out, he'd beat me for screaming for my dad.

'' Carolyn, I'm warning you. If you don't get out right now- '' i interrupted him.

'' You'll do what? Beat the hell out of me? No, thank you, but i prefer die here instead of being beaten by you!.'' I said.

'' OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! '' He kicked the door and i shivered. I looked myself in the mirror and saw tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked down to the sink and noticed a shining blade inside a glass. I quickly picked it up and hided it on my hand closing it right after. He continued on shouting and kicking the door. I took a few deep breaths as i was walking to the door. I placed my free hand on the key and opened the door. Once i did it, i got punched by him and fell backwards losing the blade that i had on my hand. He sat on my waist, grabbed my wrists and placed them above my head.

'' Please don't hit me... '' i cried begging him. I looked to where my wrist were and saw the blade, just centimeters away.

'' I told you to not do anything and you did! Now you have to pay! '' he said and i felt his hand touching my cheek violently. I looked to him and he punched me.

'' NO!!'' I screamed as he kept punching me in the face. I could feel blood falling down my lips and nose and some old bruises starting to hurt again.

'' I TOLD YOU! I fucking told you Carolyn. '' He stopped punching me and leaned down placing his head on the curve of my neck. I looked again to where the blade was and stretched my hand to grab it. Once i had it back on my hands i waited for him to release my wrists from my hands.

'' You don't know the sacrifices i've made to have you here. You don't know what i've been through... '' he said to me while he sat up. I looked to his eyes and i could tell that he was about to cry.

'' And you... Do you know what i've been through? Do you know how is to grow up without a mother to protect you? Do you know how it is having a stepmother that hates you? DO YOU KNOW HOW IT IS HAVING THE ENTIRE SCHOOL AGAINST YOU JUST BECAUSE YOUR'E DIFFERENT? DO YOU, HUH?!'' I said and he looked away releasing my wrists, '' Of course you don't. You just care about the TEENAGERS YOU TAKE AWAY FROM THEIR FAMILIES!'' I grabbed the blade firmly on my fingers and did a cut on his right arm horizontally. It wasn't too deep, but he would stay with a mark for the rest of his life.

''You bitch!'' he said and i pushed him away with all my strength. I quickly got up from the cold ground and ran downstairs, but when i was about to down the stairs i feel him grabbing by my hair and shoved me to the ground.

'' You're not getting away from me that easily!'' he said and i looked to his hand. He had the blade and i knew what was going to happen next.

'' No, no, please! DON'T!! '' i screamed.

It was too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers!!!! One more chapter!!!!

What do you think what happened to her??? :o

Thank you so much for the comments and the subscribes, i'm really happy that you're liking my story :D

~Don't forget to comment ~ ;)