You're Mine, Carolyn

#0- Drunk

#Sid's view#

This morning Joey texted me to meet up at his house. Apparently we were going to have a reunion with our manager to discuss whatever he wanted to discuss with us. We were on the final touches on the tracks for our new album ' All Hope Is Gone ' now, and i still didn't knew the dates to our upcoming tour neither when we start to promote the album on the radios shows and tv shows. I needed time to think what i was going to do with Carolyn. She wasn't going to stay here alone, neither she was going to her home. If she did, i was 100% sure that i was going straight to jail and i didn't wanted that. I needed to make her fall in love with me before the tour started so i could take her with me and so i could introduced her to the Knot family as my girlfriend.

Before i left home i made sure that every door and windows were locked so Carolyn wouldn't escape. I texted Joey saying i was on my way to his house before entering on my car and ride to his house.

##########

'' Hey man, what's up?'' I greeted Paul. He hugged me like he always did every time we greeted each other.

'' Hey. John is here. He want's to talk about the tour.'' He said walking forward and i followed him behind. When we entered on Joey's living room, i greeted everyone and sat between Corey and Clown on the couch.

'' So since everyone's here, let's talk about business.'' John said and i could feel my heart sink. I needed at least one or maybe two months to make Carolyn fall in love with me. I needed at least that period of time, or else, i wasn't going on tour.

'' So, i talked with Matt, and we agreed on sending you on tour in May in the US. The album is going to come out in August, so between May and August you guys do a couple of shows and shoot a music video. How does that sound ?'' He told us and i took a deep breath, which only make Clown turn his head to look at me.

'' To me sounds great. '' I said smiling. Since we were in the middle of February, i still had three months to put my plan in action.

'' Yeah, i agree with Sid. That is a great schedule. And after the cd's release we're going on tour again?'' Joey asked John.

'' Oh, after that, you do a couple of promoting shows on local radio stations and than you'll have a two months break to prepare the European tour. '' he said.

##########

Hearing that wonderful news just let me in a good mood. Once the reunion ended i went home as fast as i could so i could see her. I needed to see her. I heard a strange noise coming from the kitchen. I walked there and saw Carolyn sitting on the table with 5 bottles of Jack Daniels around her and one on her hand. She was wearing one of my signatures t-shirt and no shorts from what i could see. She had her black long hair tied up on a messy bunny. Once she noticed my presence she smiled and placed the bottle she had on her hand beside her.

'' Look who decided to come hooome! My kidnapper! '' she said raising her arms making the t-shirt she had on raising up too and i noticed that she was wearing a different pair of boxers. She must had changed them, i thought.

'' Carolyn what are you doing? You shouldn't be down here. I didn't give you the permission.'' I said firmly walking up to her. I grabbed the empty bottles that were near her and put them in the trash.

'' Don't yoou see that i'm drinkin' ?! And you're not my father to give me any orders. '' She took a sip of the alcohol and laughed placing the bottle back on the table beside her. '' But if you were, i wouldn't like to fuck my father, if you know what i mean. '' She said looking down to my private area raising her right eyebrow, then looked at my face again. She had that seductive type of look that was driving me insane. I couldn't fall into temptation now.

'' Carolyn you're drunk, you don't know what you're saying.'' I walked up to her and took the almost empty bottle from her hands and when i was walking away from her to put the bottle in the trash, she pushed me by my t-shirt making me stand in front of her and placed her small hands on my chest.

'' Of course i know what i'm saying, and... '' She seductively laughed, '' we both know that this... '' she was now designing an invisible trail with her hand from her neck down to her chest valley over the t-shirt, '' ...is what you want.'' I followed her hand until she stopped right above her private area. I swallowed the lump i had on my throat and controlled myself to not do anything sexual with her. I mean, i wanted. I wanted her, but not while she was drunk.

'' Carolyn, you- '' She interrupted me placing her index finger on my mouth.

'' Shuush.'' She smiled, '' You see, there's one thing i know for sure.'' she said leaning on me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed butterflies kisses on my neck while whispering. '' I ... Know... That... You... Can't ... Resist... Me... ''

I took a deep breath to control my inner to grab her right there and fuck her. She was teasing me and i knew that she wouldn't stop until i surrender, but i wouldn't give in to her.

'' I can't. You're drunk and you might regret this later. '' I said pulling away from her. I turned around to go to the living room and minutes later i heard a glass hitting the floor. I walked to the kitchen and i saw that the bottle on Jack Daniels was turned now into pieces all scattered on the floor and she was now standing. She released her hair and shaked it with her hands. She seductively undressed the t-shirt staying only on her laced purple bra and my black boxers. She throw at my the t-shirt which i grabbed without taking my eyes from her curved body. I noticed that the cuts were now healed and that was a good sign. I licked my bottom lip while looking down at her and she smiled at me turning around. I was making my way to her because i couldn't stand seeing her provoking me with all those slowly movements when she looked back at me and nodded her head negatively which i obey her.

She turned around to face me and sat on the table with her legs opened. She begun to roam her body with one of her hands and took her hand to massaged her own chest, licking her lips while doing that. I followed her hand which was now going down to her private area. She started to stroke herself moaning while doing it. I couldn't stand seeing her doing all that and do nothing, so i walked up to her, pushed her violently against my waist which caused us both to moan when our sensitive areas contacted with each other and she instantly wrapped her legs on my waist and her arms on my neck. I design a trail from her neck up to her mouth which made her moan.

'' I knew you couldn't resist me. '' She said trying to gain her breath before i took her lips on mine and kissed her roughly which she gave in on fighting against me to control the kiss. I could taste the alcohol on her mouth.

I grabbed her and placed my hands down her ass so she wouldn't fall down and took her upstairs to my room. Once there, i placed her on my king sized bed and took my t-shirt off and laid down on top of her. I slowly roamed her body with my hands before kissing her again while taking her bra out leaving her chest exposed to me. She must have sobered a little bit because she covered her chest with her arm.

'' You're perfect.'' i said moving her arm from her chest. She smiled and i kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I let a trail of kisses down to her chest which i stopped there to caress her bust and stimulated her nipples with my fingers.

'' Oh yeah... '' she moaned and i took her nipple into my mouth and designed small circles with my tongue making her arched her back. She scratched my back and i moaned while leaving kisses from her left boob until i reached the other one doing the same thing i did seconds ago.

'' Stop teasing me... '' She moaned and i chuckled looking up to her.

'' This is only the begging baby. '' i smiled and went down her body and took her boxers and throw them to the floor and looked at her leaning myself to tease her by kissing the area near her clit. I touched it with my chin which made her moan and she closed her eyes.

'' Open your eyes. Never take your eyes off of me. '' I said and she nodded fixing her eyes on mine. I placed my hands on her waist and licked her clit making her thrust on me.

'' Oh fuck...'' she moan and i smiled while teasing her. She kept her eyes on me moaning with every move i did with my tongue.

I teased her entrance with two of my fingers before pushed them into her feeling her walls clenching around my fingers and her warm juice wetting my fingers.

'' Oh God... Yeah, right there...'' she moaned while i pushed in and out of her. I pushed myself up and laid on top of her without taking my fingers from her and kissed her. She was already close to her orgasm when i stopped only to take the rest of my clothes off. My erection was already throbbing inside my jeans and i needed to do something before she came. I opened the little box that was on my nightstand and took out a condom, opening it and placing it on me. I couldn't get her pregnant again.

'' Why did you stopped?'' She asked frowning her eyebrows looking up at me and i smiled. I laid again on top of her and kissed her neck, including her sweet spot behind her right ear while i positioned myself. She wrapped her arms around me while i kissed her lips asking permission to deepened the kiss which she gave it to me. While kissing her i rubbed the tip of my member on her entrance before sliding inside of her causing both of us to moan in the kiss.

'' Oh fuck...'' I moaned. '' You feel amazingly tight around me.''

'' Faster.. ' She moaned.

'' Beg me.'' I said while slowing my thrusts.

'' Please.... Faster.... I can't wait any long-- Oh God!. '' I thrusted into her strongly which caused her to scream. We kept that fast pace until we couldn't wait any longer. I came minutes later, only to crash on top of her when i couldn't bare myself.

I rolled off to her side and everything went from screaming and moaning to complete silence. The only minimal sound in the room were our breathing. I looked to her and she was looking at the ceiling, with a smile on her face. I pushed her towards me and kissed her cheek.

'' Why are you smiling like an idiot?'' I asked and she laughed.

'' Well first, because i'm drunk, and second... This was the best thing that happened to me. '' She said smiling and i leaned her to peck a kiss on her lips. I didn't had to wait a month to make her fall in love with me because, if she was saying the truth, than she was already in love with me. I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers and she frowned.

'' What's wrong?'' i asked and she sat up and looked down at me.

'' Oh my God... '' she said sounding shocked. '' You... You are...''

'' What? '' I sat up only to see her backing and getting up wrapping the sheet around her.

'' Carolyn what's wrong?'' i asked her confused, not knowing why she was acting like that.

'' You're Sid. ''

'' What? What are you talking about?'' I asked her grabbing my boxers, dressing them and standing up staying in front of her, ony with the bed in our middle.

'' You're Sid! You're Sid Wilson from Slipknot! The same Sid Wilson that my friend Kelly introduced me at the music shop. The same Sid Wilson that kidnapped me and raped me! '' she said raising her voice.

' Shit. ' I thought. Now that everything was going so well... Now that everything was going as i was planned she discovered who i am.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all... R.i.p Paul <3 you will be alive on my fanfic because i love you and i couldn't write this without have the 9 all together <3

She discovered who he was!!! :O Oh. My. God.! Now that they made sex and she didn't even protested, okay, she was drunk, but she wanted it too. (i know that ahah ). How do you think their 'relationship' will be from now... ?

This chapter was THE most intensive i've ever written... I took today's afternoon until midnight to write it, because i had to stop once in a while, because my brain was giving me mental images of me doing what i was writing with Sid and i had to calm down...
If you ever want to write a sex scene but don't know how to put it into words, just listen to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1OTWCd40bc

It worked for me, it might word for you too :)

~Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it really makes me happy to see that i'm not writing this in vain ^-^