You're Mine, Carolyn

#0 - Help

#Sid's view#

Since last night's events that Carolyn has been very quiet. She doesn't argue every time i say something to her, or whenever i bring food to her. She just takes it without arguing with me. I tried to talk to her this morning, but the only thing she told me was that she wanted to be alone, which i left her alone all day and i was only coming back to her room now to bring her dinner.

'' I told you i didn't want to eat. '' - she said once i got into the room. She was sat on the bed under the covers and with her knees up to her chest. I placed the plate on the nightstand and looked to her.

'' You have to eat. ''

'' I'll rather starve than to eat something made by a lair.'' I took a deep breath to not lose my control on her. I couldn't make things worse than already were at this point.

'' I don't have time for this. '' I said and walked out of the room, locked the door and leaving the food there just in case. I walked to the kitchen, sat down and begun to eat dinner i had made. Some minutes after, i heard something crashing the floor upstairs. I got up to see what she had done this time but the doorbell rang while i was getting to the stairs. I walked towards the door and opened it to reveal a blonde girl, early 20's with blue eyes. Beautiful, but dressed like a bitch.

'' Rachel... What are you doing here?'' i asked confused to my ex-girlfriend. After i got her cheating on me at my own house, she didn't contacted me neither begged me to reconsider my decision. I didn't saw her for the past two weeks, until now.

'' Sid we need to talk.'' She said with a begging tone.

'' Talk.'' i said leaning on the door frame.

'' May i get in?'' She asked.

''I ... I can't let you in.'' i said. I couldn't risk it. If she saw Carolyn, or noticed that i had a girl here that i kidnapped, it'd be my end. I knew she'd go straight to the police station.

'' Oh Sid, please... I lived in this house for many years. I have the right to come in. '' she said passing through me and entering in the house. I closed the door and followed her, calling her name angrilly but she wouldn't get the hint that she was not welcoming in my house anymore. She walked to the living room and sat on the couch and i stood in front of her.

'' Just say what you want and get out.'' i told her. She got up and walked towards me placing her hands in my chest.

'' Calm down big boy. Don't you miss me?'' She said leaning on me, brushing her lips on mine. Instantly Carolyn came to my mind and i pushed away Rachel, before i did something i'd regret later.

'' What the hell is wrong with you?!''

'' If this is what you came for, i'm sorry but i'm don't want you. '' I told her and she came to me caressing my face.

'' Sid, you know i never stopped loving you...''

'' Yeah, like i believe in that. '' i said.

'' I'm speaking from the bottom of my heart.'' She said getting closer to me.

'' Rachel you fucking cheated on me on my fucking house! Do you expect me to receive you with open arms and believe in that?! NO! '' i said walking to the front door and opening for her to get out.

'' What about those times you went out and did came home... I'm sure you were having so much fun fucking those bitches!'' she said walking to where i was.

'' Help.'' i heard. It must had been Carolyn. Shit.

'' What was that ?'' Rachel asked pointing to the stairs.

'' Nothing. Now get the fuck out!'' i said.

'' Help me! Please!'' Carolyn screamed.

'' Sid what the fucks going on up there?'' Rachel said walking towards the stairs. I walked behind her and grabbed her arm throwing her violently to the ground.

'' What the fuck Sid?!''

'' GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!'' I demanded and she got up and walked to the door. Carolyn was still screaming for help.

'' I'm going to the police.'' Rachel said and got out. The only thought that went through my mind at that moment was: I have to ran away and i'll take Carolyn with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
~Sorry for not updating earlier but i only finished school yesterday and i was packed with a lot of work to do and final exams, but it was worth it because now i'm going to the second year of my Photography course!!! FUCK YEAH!!! :D

I'M GOING TO SEE AVENGED SEVENFOLD FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!! OMG :D I'M SO EXCITED *-* Can't wait for November to come *-*

and Happy 4th of July !! :)

Hope everything's okay with you guys, and thank you so much for the comments and for reading it. <3 Love you all ~