You're Mine, Carolyn

#0 - Cheated by a bitch

#Sid's view#

For the past three months I’ve been watching every step that this black haired girl did. I knew everything about her like I knew about myself. When I first saw her with a couple of her friends on the mall I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted her. All for myself. So I was willing to know more about her other than her figure. Within time I was able to find out that she was 17 years old, she was living with her father and her mother. Her best friends were Kelly and Jeremy, and she was a junior at Theodore Roosevelt High School in West Des Moines in Iowa. She likes wearing black clothes, whether it’s hot outside or a freezing hell of a day. Apparently she didn’t like high school, because I have seen her hanging with her friends they supposed be at school. I don't blame her, i was like that when i was in high school.

''Sid what are you doing?'' Corey asked me entering in the sound check room.

''I'm just messing around with the new turntables i've bought the other day.'' i said and he sat down next to me.

'' So, was Rachel upset with you last night?'' he asked. Last night me and the guys went to go out and i went home at 5AM. Of course i didn't bring Rachel with me, she hates bars and she doesn't drink alcohol. I ask myself why am i still with her. I know she's only with me because my back account is full of money, but still she could make an effort to love me other than my money.

'' Yeah she was. '' I said and he laughed. Rachel and i met when my band, Slipknot was on tour for Iowa. She was that pretty girl with blond hair and green eyes that i fell in love with. I really thought that we could be together until we die, but it had passed three years and i can't even look at her face and tell that she was the girl who was sitting on the sofa waiting for us to arrive in the dressing room backstage to give her an autograph. Yeah she was a fan, and right now i regret with every single part of my body when i said that i wanted her to be my girlfriend.

'' I don't see what you saw in her. I know she has beautiful eyes, but other than that, she's a bitch that only wants your money. '' he said, and he had a point.

'' I know. I fucking know she's a bitch, but how am i supposed to ditched her from my house and tell her that i'm done with her. Remember that she 's from California.''

'' Just do it. She has to deal with that. I can see that you don't love her and, being with a woman that you don't love, it's terrible. I mean, look at me. I dated Lori for five years, and for five years i always told myself that i loved her, but that was a total fucking lie, and now i'm married with Stephanie, and i really love her. '' he said and i smiled.

'' Yeah man, i'm going to end up everything with her right now.'' I said getting up grabbing my phone, my car keys and shutting down my turntables.

''Good luck with that one.'' Corey said.

'' Thanks.'' i laughed and walked out of the room. Once outside i went up to my car and i got in, turned it on and rode straight to my house where Rachel would be.

I parked my car on my parking lot, shut it down and got out and went home. I called for Rachel and she seemed not to be home. I went upstairs to the room i shared with her and once i opened the door i saw her with a man.

'' WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???'' I said and the man turned around and i could see he was in panic and she was too.

'' Sid... This is-'' she said and i interrupted her. By that, the man got up from her and stood up. i walked towards him and punched him. The guy fell down dripping blood from his face.

''SID! DON'T DO THAT!'' Rachel screamed and i looked at her. Tears were streaming down her face.

''Get the fuck out of my house before i damage you with my bare hands!'' i said pointing to her. I saw the guy getting up from the corner of my face, grabbed his clothes and ran out from the room.

Rachel got up, wrapped the sheets around her and walked towards me.

''Baby i'm sorry. I...'' she cried while taking her hands up to my chest.

'' Get. Out. Now!'' i said and she did as i told her before grabbing her clothes. she stopped by the door and turned around to look at me. ''Come back to pick up your shit or else i'll burn them!'' i said and she went out.

I couldn't stand being there. Just the thought of that guy fucking Rachel on my own bed, my own room and my own fucking house got on my nerves. I walked to my closed, grabbed my mask and walked out of the house.

I needed to see her. I needed to see her otherwise i could do a pretty bad thing. Just by seeing her it'd calm my nerves.

I drove down the street towards Carolyn's house. Hopefully she's still awake now. I glanced to my mobile phone to see what time it was. It was now 9 PM. I parked my car near her house and opened my window to see if i could hear something from inside her house. I could hear some screams but i couldn't figure it out what they were saying. I noticed that Carolyn's room light was turned on and i quickly reached for my mask and put it on. If she saw me, everything would be ruined. I couldn't let her to see my face.

After a while i noticed that she was looking down at me. She looked exhausted and tired. All i wanted to do was get out of the car and go to her room to comfort her. But i couldn't. I wouldn't ruin everything now. This was the first time that she noticed me in three months and i couldn't ruin everything now. We kept looking to each other for a while and i decided that it was time to go home, because it was now 12PM and i was thirst for a beer, so i turned on my car, Once i was out of her sight i took out my mask and drove the the nearest bar. I needed to forget that Rachel had cheated on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey dear readers!!

First of all, thank you so much for encouraging me to write the second chapter. I really thought that no one would read it, and i was wrong so thank you to Heaven_syn_gates and tbippus for pushing me to write it.

Okay so here it is the second chapterr!! I bet you were not expecting this scene at all, right? Well i had to do something for Sid to go up to Carolyn's house. :D

Tell me what are you're thoughts about this.

Thank you SO much for reading it, i really appreciate that :)