You're Mine, Carolyn

#0 - You're mine

#Carolyn's view#

'' That is what I call a man!'' I said when a man tattooed passed through me and Kelly but we couldn't see his face because his back was turned to us, but i must say that his butt was something compared to heaven's view . It was perfectly shaped. We were at the mall now because we didn't had classes this afternoon and going home was not in my plans. I didn't want to face the bitch of my stepmother and my father.

'' Oh the things I'd do with him... '' Kelly said and I slapped her in the arm.

'' hey! I saw him first, so his mine. '' I said laughing.

'' No baby, i think he prefers girls with a lot more experience, and for the record, you still a virgin.'' She said and i laughed making her laugh too.

'' Who said i was?'' i said trying to convince her that i wasn't, but the truth is, i was. I was still a virgin at the age of 17.

'' No way! You're not?!'' she asked surprised. I nodded my head negatively and smiled. Hopefully she'd believe in it.

'' No i'm not. December 10th was my last day as a virgin.'' i said.

'' Why didn't you tell me! We're best-rock friends!'' Yeah. She believed in my lie, thank God. 'Best-rock friends' was the name that me, Kelly and Jeremy used to classify our friendship, since we were the only ones who liked rock music at our school. Strange but yeah, the rest of the students liked pop and hip-hop, which i hate.

''Because i don't know. I... I don't know.'' 'Oh shit. i'm screwed now.' i thought looking at her.

'' You should've told me. Well when i lost mine i didn't told you right away. I waited 4 or 5 months.'' 'What?!'

'' Now it was my time to make a scene for not telling me, but i wont.'' i said trying to change the subject of our conversation. '' Hey let's go to the music store.'' i said pushing her by her arm.

We were entering in a music shop and the first thing I noticed was that tattooed man who had passed minutes ago through us. Kelly rushed to where he was and I stayed behind looking for the new Guano Apes cd. When I looked up to see where Kelly was, she was already talking with that man. I have to say, he was gorgeous. I noticed that he had his arms tattooed until his hands, his neck too and he had some letters tattooed on his fingers and my mind drifted away thinking about what those fingers could do to me. He looked at me and I turned away quickly to hide my stupid blushing moment and continue to searching for the things I wanted. Once I found what I wanted I went to pay for it and went to where Kelly was.

'' Oh you're here. This is Sid. Sid this is my friend Carolyn.'' she said introducing us.

'' Nice to meet you. '' said smiling and he smiled back.

'' Nice to meet you too Carolyn. '' Sid said. He had such a deep voice. And that smile. Oh man.... He was everything I wanted to in a man. He was tall, he had tattoos, he had blue eyes and he was strong. He must spend some time in the gym exercising because his muscles are well defined. But something wasn't right. He looked extremely nervous and I had seen him swallowing hard and nipping his fingers. I knew that face from somewhere. Perhaps he is the owner of the tattoo shop that I went last month.

Kelly and him kept taking about something I dont even know because my mind was too busy looking at him. He had his eyes glued on me. It's the first time that a man like him looks at me so intensively. At some point he bit his lower lip and I blushed. Were we having the same thoughts? Was he thinking on the same things I was thinking?

'' ... And yeah i'm a big fan. '' I heard Kelly saying. I looked to her and she turned her head to face me and I looked to her.

'' Aren't you going to say something? Because you look like you've been locked in you're mind and you only got out now.'' she said and I chuckled looking down and then I looked at him. He was smiling at me again. What if he was like that people that can guess what you're thinking? Oh fuck. If he was I was screwed for real. He just got access to my dirty mind and that's not good.

'' Okay it was nice to meet you ladies but I have to go now. '' Sid said.

'' Okay bye. Tell the guys i love them too! '' Kelly said waving at him.

'' Bye'' I said and he smiled at me and I retrieved the smile. Once he was out of the store Kelly grabbed my arm and pushed me to a corner.

'' What the fuck was wrong with you? '' she said.

'' What?'' i asked confused.

'' Did you know who he was?''

''Umm... No... Should I ?'' i said confused.

'' Yes! That was Sid Wilson from slipknot! '' Sid said.

'' No he wasn't. The guy wears a mask and you don't know who he is. '' I said crossing my arms and leaning on the wall.

'' Darling I know everything about the band, other than you that you only know one or two songs. '' Yeah, she was right. I only like one or two, okay, maybe three songs.

'' Whatever. '' I said stared my way out of the store and Kelly followed me.

'' Hey do you want to go to my house?'' she asked.

'' Yeah. I just need to go to the drug store to buy a pack of cigarettes. '' I said.

##########

'' See that guy was Sid!'' Kelly said while she was showing me pictures of him on the internet. Once we got home we watched some movies and made some lunch for ourselves.

'' Okay, okay I believe you. '' i said looking at her.

'' Tell me he isn't a piece of hotness. '' she said and i laughed.

'' Well, he's okay. It's not like I'd fuck him on the street. '' I said not trying to think about the things I thought when he was at the store with us.

'' Ugh! Your taste for man sucks. What about that guy you met a few months ago?''

'' He had a girlfriend. So I ditched him. ''

'' Oh really?'' she asked sounding surprised.

'' Yeah. His girlfriend kinda caught us sucking faces on his room. '' i said and she laughed

'' You're such a bitch. '' she said laughing.

'' I learned with you.'' i said getting up from the chair.

'' Of course you did. '' we laughed and I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket. I took it out and saw who was calling me.

'' Ugh! It's Beth.'' Kelly looked at me and made a face knowing what had happened the other day.

'' Good luck. '' she said and I said thank you before answering it.

'' Yes?'' I said.

''Carolyn where are you? You're supposed to be at home before your father gets home. '' she said.

'' I know that. But i'm at Kelly's working on our ... Literature work. Yeah. We.... We have to get it done before midnight and send it to our teacher so we can get a good mark. '' I said lying.

'' Okay but don't come home too late. I'm going to distract you're father so he doesn't remembers that you are grounded. '' she said and I knew what she was taking about and I made a face to Kelly who was attentively hearing the conversation.

'' Okay. Thanks Beth. I.... I owe you one. '' i said.

'' No problem Carolyn. Don't come home too late okay?''

'' Okay. Bye. ''

'' Bye. '' she said and hung up the call and I looked to Kelly.

'' she's going to have sex with my father so he doesn't remembers i'm grounded and that i'm supposed to be at home after him. '' I said and Kelly laughed.

'' what are you laughing about? I know she's a bitch but she, sometimes helps me. ''

'' I know I know. '' she said and stopped laughing. '' So what do you want to do now?''

'' Umm... I don't know.. Let's watch other movie.'' i suggested.

''Okay you pick up the movie and i'm going to make popcorn.'' she said and I nodded and we went downstairs. The movie I picked was called '' Truth or Dare'', it was an horror movie and me and Kelly loved this type of movies. Well Jeremy too, but me and Kelly were capable to see the most horrifying movie and in the end we'd still laugh about it, as for Jer, he would get scared.

Kelly came back to the living room a few minutes later with a bowl full of popcorn and two glasses of Ice Tea and we started watching the movie. Thought we already watched this movie a bazillion time, we'd get a bit scared when something happened.

Once the movie ended i checked out the time on my phone and it marked 12AM. I looked to Kelly and she was already asleep on the couch. I got up and went to the kitchen and left a note on the clipboard her mother had hanging on the wall saying that that i went home and that i'd see her tomorrow at school.

I went upstairs to pick up my school bag and left her house. Walking alone in the middle of the night was something i enjoyed. I could hear everything what was going on inside the houses and that was fun. I was hearing laughing, yelling and moans. I laughed to myself when i heard someone moan. Someone must be at the end of a wild night of sex. Suddenly i heard someone moving behind me and i looked back. I saw someone with a mask. I tried to scream and run but he grabbed me, capped my mouth with a rag and when i inhaled air i could feel all my body getting relaxed on his arms, my eyelid getting weaker and when i looked to the man i saw those blue eyes.

'' Now you're mine, Carolyn. '' that was the last thing i heard before everything went black around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey dear readers!!!!

New chapter here! So, Sid talks to her huh? ... Was he really thinking on the same things that Carolyn was thinking?? Or was he reading her mind? And She gets kidnapped!!! Oh man! that not good!! not really fucking good!!! poor C... What is going to happened to her..? What do you think?

And hello to the new followers of my story :)

Thank you so much for reading it, it really means a lot to me.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe my story .