You're Mine, Carolyn

#0 -uncuffed and punished

#Carolyn's view#

I woke up and looked to my surroundings. I thought this was a nightmare but it's not. It real. I've been kidnapped by a psyco. It had passed a day since i got kidnapped and all i want is to go home. I never wanted to be home like now. Maybe this is a punishment for everything i did and i have to pay for the things i've done in the past.

I sat up on the bed, still with my left wrist cuffed to the bed. I massaged my wrist in order to ease the pain from being cuffed this long. I looked to where i was and i noticed that i was in my kidnapper's room. It was quite good. It had a private bathroom, the walls were painted in white and the furniture was brown. It had a window and the curtains were black. The bed i was sitting on was a king sized bed and the sheets were on white. It was quite strage being kidnapped and put on a room like this, i always thought that when you are kidnapped you're put in some dirty room full of rats and shit. But no, i wasn't in that situation.

I look to my left and i noticed a nightstand there. I went to open the drawers to see if there was anything there for me to uncuff myself so i could ran away from here. i found nothing in there, the drawers were all empty. Suddenly i heard steps. I quickly laid down and closed my eyes pretending i was asleep. Someone unlocked the door and opened and the closed it. I felt someone move towards me and sat down next to me. I heard he placing something above the nightstand and then i felt him touching me slightly on my arm.

''Carolyn. Carolyn wake up.'' he said. I didn't wanted for him to know that i was already woken up. I didn't want to face him again so i kept pretending i was sleeping.

'' Carolyn wake up.'' he said a bit louder. '' WAKE UP!'' He screamed and i quickly opened my eyes and pulled away from him.

'' What do you want from me? Why do you do this to me?'' i asked him desperately to know the reason why he was doing this. He looked at me and and sight.

'' No questions. Eat or the food will get cold.'' he got up and got out of the room. I really didnt want to eat the food because he could have put some drug on it but my stomach was telling me to eat. I hadnt eat nothing since yesterday when I left Kelly's house and i was really hungry.

I grabbed the plate from the nightstand and placed it on my lap and started to eat. It was milk with cereals. For him to give me this it must be early in the morning. When I was almost finishing eating it I heard the door getting unlocked and he got in. Still with the mask on and I wondered why he had it. Did he didnt want me to know who he was?

'' have you eat yet?'' he asked standing next to me. I had my head lowered and nodded to him looking at the empty plate I had on my lap. I looked up and he bowed down and grabbed the plate from my lap and placed it on the nightstand. There was something I noticed while he was doing that. He had his fingers and his hands tattooed and I remembered the guy me and Kelly met at the music shop. I couldn't remember his name but I remembered his tattoos. Could that man be the same person as my kidnapper?

'' w-why am I here?'' I asked him. He was leaning on the wall looking at me.

'' because I want you here. '' he said.

'' why?'' I asked and he moved himself to go out.

'' I said no questions. '' and he got out of the room.

I leaned my head on the wall looking down at my cuffed hand. I had to do something to release myself so that I could run away from here. I begun to move my wrist to see if I could take it out and after a while trying, and because of the friction my wrist was already starting to wound. I massaged my wrist and I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I needed desperately to go to the bathroom. Once I was done I flushed the toilet and went to wash my hands and suddenly my heart stopped. Shouldn't have done what I did right now. He'd come up here and he'd beat me up. That's what kidnappers do when the victim does something they dont like right? I heard the door getting opened and I backed up until I bumped with the wall with my back. I saw him entering the bathroom and I shivered.

'' well look who released herself? You know you're going to be punished do you?'' he said walking slowly towards me. I nodded my head and swallowed the lump I had on my throat. My breathing was uneven and he was slowly starting to getting closer and closer to me.

'' do you know what I am going to do with you?'' he asked.

'' n-no'' I said. Now he was just centimeters away from me. He touched my body for the first time and I knew what was going to happen next. His hands roamed all my body and I was starting to feel disgusting with that. Never a man had touched me in that way. I felt his hand going down to my private zone and I instantly tried to pulled him away from me but he only pulled closer to me so his body was glued to mind and I could feel something that wasnt supposed to feel down my private zone.

'' you only made it worse now. '' he said and grabbed me by my wrists and pushed me out of the bathroom and shoved me to the bed and laid on me.

'' p- please dont... Dont do this. Please'' I begged him crying.

'' shuush.'' he placed his index finger on my lips. '' I wont hurt you. But you did some bad thing and I have to punish you now. '' he took his hand my right breast and massaged it doing the same thing to the other one after. Them he got up and went to the bathroom and when he came back he had a black scarf on his hand. He pushed me by my ankle towards him, leaned on me and tied the black scarf on my eyes. I tried to fight it back but he was stronger than me. Then I felt him taking something out and suddenly I felt his lips on my neck and I gasped, making my back arched and my body touched his. He had kissed my sweet spot behind my ear. He gently kissed my neck, going up and only stopped when he was closer to my lips. I could feel his hot breath on my lips and I could feel that he was getting closer to mine. Pecked a kiss on my lips only to ask permission after so he could deepen the kiss.

'' please let me go...'' I cried to him while he was making his was down on my body. I feared what came next. This was I hadn't planned for my first time. I was being raped and I couldn't do anything now. My mind was telling me to fight it back and run away but my body was telling me a complete opposite thing. It was responding to what he was doing to me and I hated myself for that. During the whole thing I was always thinking about my family, my friends and that guy who Kelly introduced me. Was he the same guy that was now laying on me?

I just hopped that this nightmare ends soon or else I might kill myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello dear readers!

Sorry if I didnt updated it earlier but my cousin got married and yay! Free food! Ahah
So what did you thought about this chapter? I felt sorry for Carolyn and I had to stop a few times because I was almost crying... Yeah I get too involved with my characters, dont blame me ahah.
Thank you for still reading my story and for the comments. And please dont forget to subscribe :)