You're Mine, Carolyn

#0 - Hospital

#Sid's view#

#One week later#

For the past week carolyn has been throwing up every hour. Ever since I brought her food she'd run to the bathroom to throw up the previous thing she had eaten. She has been here with me for a week and a half and and I never thought that she'd get this sick. I was worried with her.

I was now making my way up to the room to give her some soup, it'd make her feel better and hopefully she wouldn't throw up. I opened the door and closed behind me and when I looked to her I quickly rushed to the bed and placed the plate on the nightstand. She was laying down on her back and the sheet were covered in blood in her lower area.

'' carolyn. Baby wake up. '' I was shaking her and calling for her but she wouldn't wake up. I quickly rushed downstairs, took my mask off and went to pick up my phone to call Corey.

'' hey Sid what's up?'' he said on the other side of the phone

'' man you gotta come to my house right now!'' I said walking upstairs.

'' what's wrong?'' he asked confused.

'' just fucking hurry up!'' I said and hung up the call. I entered in the room and she was still in the same position when I left the room. I kneel down and and caressed her cheek lightly.

'' please wake up. '' I said hopping she'd listen but she was still. I heard the door getting opened downstairs after a while the door of my room opened to reveal Corey.

'' are you fucking out of your head? I told you to not bring the girl here! And you did the fucking opposite thing! ''

'' you dont understand...'' I stood up and faced him.

'' what am I supposed to understand? You fucking kidnapped the girl! ''

'' I fucking love her okay?''

'' oh and this is the way to show her you're love for her... Well done Sid! Well done. '' he looked at her and gasped '' oh shit! She's fucking bleeding! '' he walked to where we were and pulled away the sheets. Her private area was covered in blood. Corey grabbed her wrist to check her pulse.

'' she's still alive. We better take her to the hospital right now. '' he said. He picked her up as a bridal style and went downstairs. I stayed in the room thinking that what if she tell someone at the hospital that I kidnapped her?

'' SID!'' Corey called for me and I went downstairs. We got out of the house and went on full speed to the nearest hospital.

#######

Me and Corey were now waiting for some news at the waiting room. Every since a nurse would pass by us I'd ask if they knew something about a girl called Carolyn Wilson. I had put my last name on her medical paper so the doctors wouldn't think I was someone outside of her family. After a while a nurse came to talk to us.

'' excuse me, which one of you are carolyn's boyfriend?'' she asked.

'' I am. '' I said and Corey looked at me.

'' okay, this isn't easy to say but you're girlfriend was pregnant and she lost her baby. I'm really sorry. '' she said and Corey went outside. I could feel that he was pretty pissed off with me but I wouldn't care. All I cared about now was carolyn's healthy.

'' can I see her?'' I asked.

'' right now she's resting but you can go see her. She's on 15B room. '' she said and I thanked her. Once she was away I rushed to the room where she was. I opened the door and saw her laying on the bed peacefully sleeping. I pushed a chair ,sat next to her and grabbed her hand.

'' I didn't wanted this to happened. I didnt meat to hurt you like this but ... sometimes I can't restrain myself and I lose my mind.... I'm really sorry. '' I said hopping she'd listen to me.

'' Sid come outside for a second. '' Corey said opening the door. I looked at carolyn and she started to move and I figured she was going to wake up so I quickly got out of the room so she wouldn't see my face.

#Carolyn's view#

I woke up feeling very weak, my mouth was dry and I could hear the sound of a beep beside me. I frowned and looked to my right and saw a machine beeping my heartbeats. Then I looked to my left hand and I had a needle stuck on my vein. I asked to myself why I was here. Were the previews days a dream and I only woke up now to find that I never lived them and I stayed all this time at the hospital? I had to ask anyone why I was here. I noticed a red button beside my bed and when I went to pressed it I heard voices from outside.

'' Are you fucking insane? You fucking raped her Sid! She was a fucking virgin for Gods sake!'' I heard someone saying from outside and I wondered who was there and who was that Sid.

'' I fucking told you to stay out of this! This is my life and she's mine!'' I recognised my kidnapper's voice. I thought for seconds wether I should scream for help or stay quiet and wait for someone to come to my room.

'' Whatever. Than don't come to me saying that everything wasn't worth. I'm gonna go in.'' someone said and the door opened and I saw a well defined man with blue eyes and blond hair. He came to me and sat down on the chair.

'' Hey Carolyn. How do you feel?'' he asked smiling.

'' I.... I feel weak. And thirsty. '' I said to him and he grabbed the bottle of water and gave it to me and I thanked him. Once I drank some I gave it back to him and he placed it back where it was.

'' why.... Why am I here? And who are you and who is Sid?'' I asked feeling confused.

'' wow slow down with the questions. '' he laughed making me laugh too. '' well, to answer you're first question, i'm not the one who is supposed to answer that. To you're second question, i'm Corey. '' he said and I gave him a weak smile.

'' and who is Sid?''

'' he's the one who will answer you're first question. '' he said smiling.

'' okay. '' I said not really interested on knowing more about these two guys. I was weak and all I wanted was a good night of sleep to rest my body and soul.

'' um... I'd like to sleep now, if you dont mind, would you get out please?'' I asked him and he nodded getting up and walked out of the room closing the door. I closed my eyes and once I was close to the sleeping stage a felt someone opening the door but I didnt' opened my eyes, I just wanted to rest.

########

I woke up and noticed that the room was pretty dark, and the only light in there was the light of the moon that was brightening just my legs. I was really enjoying staying in the dark when out of nowhere someone spoke.

'' you were pregnant. '' someone said and I recognized my kidnappers voice.

''What?'' I asked confused. It couldn't be, could it?

'' You were... Pregnant. '' he said again and I could noticed on his voice that he was nervous. Was I really pregnant from my kidnapper?

'' this is a joke right?'' I asked and I felt him moving and suddenly I felt his hand caressing my cheek and I leaned on it. I heard the beep's of the beep machine starting to sound faster and he laughed.

'' it seems that you're heart hates me. '' he said and I felt sadness on his voice.

'' I wish I could see your face. '' I said. Now we had our hands intertwined and he was designed small circles with his fingers on the top of my hand. Suddenly I felt him caressing my cheek again with his other hand and I felt his hot breath on my face. He brushed his lips against mine and I instantly closed my eyes and took my hands to his face. He pecked a kiss on my lips and asked permission to deepen the lips which I allowed it. I was so out of myself. I started to question myself why was I kissing the man who rapped me but that was eased away when I felt him smiling into the kiss and I heard that the beep's were now very faster. He was the one who broke the kiss only to glue together our foreheads.

'' let me see you're face. '' I said touching his lips with my fingers. He said no with his head and pulled away from me.

'' I'm sorry for everything. '' he said.

'' You gotta be kidding me! You raped me, and you're sorry? '' I said getting angry with my kidnapper.

'' I said i'm sorry and I really am. I ... I didnt mean for this to happened!'' he said.

'' oh of course not, because I wasn't the one who raped a fucking virgin girl and got her pregnant on her FIRST TIME!'' I said and he was about to speak but I interrupted him.

'' get out. ''

'' what?''

'' get out! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I TELL - '' he cupped my mouth with his hand.

'' you won't tell anyone about it. '' he said and I nodded my head and he pulled away from me and seconds later I heard the door open and closing right after and I heard him saying 'fuck' really loud.

I laid on a fetus position and tears started to fall down my eyes. His words were playing over and over again on my head.

' I'm sorry for everything'.
'You were pregnant '.
' I love her'.

Did he really loved me?