You're Mine, Carolyn

#0 - That wasn't planned out

#3rd person's view#

Sid slightly changed with this whole thing. He never imagined that Carolyn would get pregnant and yet, she did and lost her baby. His child. The doctors said that that was caused by being exposed to a lot of stress and pressure and she had to stay a couple more days to make sure that was everything okay with her. The doctors didn't suspected anything about Sid being Carolyn's kidnapper and rapper because she swore him that she wouldn't say anything but in return she wanted to see her dad. He said that once they got out of the hospital they'd go but she couldn't have any contact with him. She agreed thought it will brake her into million pieces but if she wanted to see him, this was the only way. She even tried to ask if she could see her friends but he refused that knowing that if she did it'd only make things worse for her.

Sometimes Carolyn wondered if she had the baby, how would her kidnapper react by having a baby at home. She wondered if he would change his acts so the baby wouldn't get traumatized. She sure was already, but something was changing. His words were playing over and over again inside her head and she refuses that she's having feelings for him. She believes that someday she is free from him and she'll never see him again until the day of her death.
Carolyn's parents and her friends were going insane for not knowing where she is. Once they found out she was missing they contacted the local police and they said they were gonna search for her. It had passed one week and still they didn't know anything about Carolyn. Kelly and Jeremy began posting papers throughout the city where it had a photograph of Carolyn and the contact of her family. At school, even though people didn't like Carolyn they cooperated on helping Kelly and Jeremy on everything to find her.

Corey was pretty pissed off with Sid. He had been hearing him saying that he wanted Carolyn for him and he'd do anything to have her, but Corey thought that Sid was talking about starting a friendship with the young girl but once he found out the he had kidnapped her, he told Sid that if something happened to him or the girl he wouldn't do anything to help them, and yet, there he was at the hospital with them. The rest of the Slipknot guys didn't knew about what Sid had done, neither Corey's wife, Stephanie. Sid made Corey promise that he wouldn't tell anyone. If the other guys knew about this, they probably kill Sid. Corey thought Sid was out of his mind for doing that to a poor young 17 years old.

Carolyn kept those three lines in her head. She asked herself how a man that probably loves her rapes her. He technically didn't said to Carolyn that he loves her because he's afraid of what she might think of him, but he planned on too, someday.

Throughout the night Sid didn't left Carolyn's side and was holding her hand all night. She was getting a little bit better, but she had lost a lot of blood and, thought it had passed three days since she had been hospitalized, she was still weak. Both of them didn't speak to each other because they were afraid of saying something about what happened. When the sun was out, Sid would disappear from the hospital and only came back at night, when Carolyn was already sleeping. Corey stayed with Carolyn while Sid was out so she could be taken care of. She started to talk about her life with Corey, her ambitions, her dislikes and everything she hated in this cruel world. Corey told her that he was in a band but she didn't recall that the man who was besides her was The Corey Taylor from Slipknot. She didn't asked the name of his band because she knew that she probably would forget the name. He told her everything about his life,including that he has a daughter that is the same age as her and a son. She wanted to meet his children but she was under Sid's responsibility and Corey didn't want to have problems with Sid because of Carolyn, but he promised her that he would try to talk with Sid so she could meet his children.

It was almost past midnight when she heard the door of her room getting opened and she looked in the opposite way knowing who was there with her.

''The doctors told me you didn't eat dinner today.'' Sid said pushing a chair and sitting on it beside her bed. She was still looking to the window because she didn't wanted to face him, or better, to face a man with a mask who she hated.

''I wasn't hungry. '' she said.

''You have to eat, you still very weak. '' he told her.

'' If you hadn't raped me, i wasn't stuck in this fucking room!'' she said a bit louder looking finally at him.

'' But i did, and you have to stick up with the consequences.'' he said getting up and walking towards the door, but stopped when he heard her speak.

'' What it would be like if i hadn't lost the baby? Would you hate him like you hate me ? Would you rape him like you raped me, huh? answer me! '' He turned around and walked to her bed and leaned on it standing just a few centimeters away from her.

'' I didn't rape you because i hate you! I did that because i love you!'' he said and pulled away from her.

'' You... You love me ?'' she asked not believing on what he just told her. He nodded his head.

'' You must be a psychopathic! What kind of human kidnaps a girl, rapes her and tells her that he loves her?! Just so you know, I will NEVER LOVE YOU! NEVER, YOU HEAR ME? NEVER!''

'' You already do. I can see it in your eyes. '' he said and walked out of the room. This wasn't planned out to happened. He didn't wanted her to know that, at least not now. He planned on telling her once she had developed an affection for him, but now everything was ruined. Or maybe not.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello dear readers !! Another chapter here!

Sorry for taking too long but school was taking almost my whole free time, and i didn't had a little time to update, so i'm sorry. :(

This wasn't planned out huh? What did you thought about this one? Sid told her that he loves her, how do you think that she will cooperate with that knowing that he loves her. Do you think that she will fall for him ? Or will she hate him forever ?

~Don't forget to comment and subscribe ~

- Thank you for your lovely comments :) -