You're Mine, Carolyn

#0 - Dad.

#Carolyn's view#

Today I'd finally get out of this hell they call hospital. I never liked hospitals and being here for almost four days was killing me inside. It was that familiar smell that you can only find in hospitals that I didn't liked. I also don't liked the fact that we patients had to wore that stupid white smock. Why can't we use some of our clothes? It's like they aren't contaminated with some horrible infection. I just think it's pathetic.

After my kidnapper got out of my room last, he never came back. I thought he'd come to stay with me at night like he did every night and he'd take me out of here but he never came back until now. Probably this was my chance to run away. Maybe this was my only way, but I knew he'd find me anyway even if i went to the further place in this world, so I didn't do anything.

I was now getting ready to leave when someone knocked on the door. I said come in and looked back to see who it was.

'' Hey Corey. '' I said turning around felling a bit disappointed. I thought my kidnapper was going to pick me up.

'' hey, how do you feel?'' he asked standing next to me.

'' I feel fine. '' I told him putting my clothes on my bag and he placed his hand on my shoulder.

'' I really wish i could help you, but i can't. '' he said and i looked up to him.

'' It's okay. As he told me, i have to stick up with the consequences right? '' i said to him grabbing my bag and walking out of my room.

The ride to my kidnappers house was... quiet. Corey didn't asked questions, and even if he asked i wouldn't answer them. The thought of running away came across my mind a lot of times, but something was telling me to stay. Maybe this was my new life that someone had kept for me and i'll have to learn how to leave it. Maybe i should just give up fighting him because i knew if i fought, i'd ended up full of bruises and blood all over me. I didn't wanted to die his hands. I refused to. Deep down i wanted to get free from him, but at the same time something was telling me to give him an opportunity. Maybe he changed. I had some troubles on believing in that. Once an abuser, always an abuser. That was what my dad always said to me.

My dad. Every time i thought about him i always got a tear on the corner of my eye. He always did everything to me and i only caused him trouble. I caused him a lot of problems while growing up, but he always stood there for me. He always loved me and yet, i did horrible things to him.

I was now in my kidnappers house, more precisely waiting for him in the living room. Corey had left a while ago and left me here, alone with him.

'' Come. '' he said entering in the living room, once again with his mask on. He walked by me, grabbing my arm to lead me out of his house. He locked the door and led me to his car. He opened the passengers door for me, shoved me into his car and closed the door, walking to the drivers seat right away.

'' W-where are we going?'' i asked looking at him.

'' I promised you something, remember?'' he said turning on the car. '' Put your seat bell on.'' he said and i did as he told me.

I was going to see my dad. I was beyond happy. I never thought that my kidnapper would actually stay true to what he had promised. This made me think that i could trust him. Maybe he wasn't the bad person i thought he was.

We were now near my house. We were hiding behind a tree. He kept his arm around my waist and was constantly telling me if i did something, i'd paid later. I waited a while for my dad to come home and suddenly i noticed he parking his car on the parking lot.

'' DA -'' I tried to scream for my dad to noticed me but he tapped strongly my mouth with his hand. I was trying to get free from him but he was stronger than me. I was kicking him with my feet, i even tried to bite him, but nothing worked.

'' Okay, that's it. You saw him now let's go home.'' he said pushing my backwards towards his car. I saw my dad walking home with his head down. I could notice his sadness from where i was and that made me feel even worse. Suddenly i was being shoved inside the backseat of his car.

'' If you move, i'll kill you.'' he said and i nodded thinking that he was talking seriously. He closed the door and walked to the driver seat. i moved myself and leaned on his car window. I knew that i was never going to see this place again. I knew that i was never going to see him again. Tears were falling furiously down my cheeks as i saw my house disappearing from my view. I knew once we got home, i'd pay for what i did.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello dear readers!! new chapter :D

1st of all, i'm sorry if the last chapter wasn't what you expected but i didn't know how to put it on a different way..

I know this one is a weak one.. but you'll get a surprise on the next one :D What do you think it will be?????

~Don't forget to comment and subscribe ~ :D