Status: Currently Updating

I Heard That Evil Comes Disguised, Like the City of Angels

Dear Diary, It's Me, Your ***ing Nightmare

Dear Diary,
Guess I should start telling you all about me before this story starts.
I'm 22, a photographer, a college graduate from ECU, a tattoo artist.
I only trust a few people. My closest most dearest friends are all boys.
I just finished college and I am trying to find what I want to do in my life.
Oh I forgot the most important thing, my name is Alaina Faith Haner
I'm the sister of Brian Haner, Guiartist for Avenged Sevenfold.
Yeah I know the reaction "Oh my god your so lucky"
If only they knew, Sure I hung out with bands and went on tours
But my brother is hardly ever home.
I know they are busy making a new CD & all, but can't I have my brother for a little while?
I'm complaining aren't I?
You should know that Brian is the one who raised me, don't ask about my father, it's a story I'd rather not get into right now. He is the closest thing to a father that I have, as for my siblings, Let's just say I have 4 brothers, I'm sure you've already guessed. Matt, Zack, Johnny, and Jimmy are my best friends. I'd be a wreak without them.
Well, maybe I should tell you about my love life, or lack there of. Dating hasn't been easy or honestly needed, I've been to busy with school, and Avenged to actually stop and date. I'm trying to think about what to write in this journal, oh I left out the most important thing, the love of my life other then my brother's is Echo, my beagle. She is the only thing more precious to me then my brother. Well I should go, I have to pack, incase you haven't heard, I'm about to go on tour with the boys, let the fucking nightmare begin.
Love, Alainia
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I want to know if I should even start this story