Status: Currently Updating

I Heard That Evil Comes Disguised, Like the City of Angels

Victim

The room around me, was vibrant colors, all meshing together, everywhere I looked was something different, it was like time had slowed down. I felt weightless, like a bird in flight, never wanting to come down, the happiness was spreading through my body, I was fucked up. My eye's were on the milky, white vapor that was slowly creeping up the bong.
"Jesus Christ" I coughed, passing the bong to the left, the smoke effecting my lungs, making me cough harder.
"No my names Johnny Christ" Short Shit took the bong from me, before sparking up, his dark eyes, a brillant shade of red. He was lit up badly. Taking a swing of gin straight from the bottle, I could feel the fire warm my body up. Zacky took the bottle from my hand, tilting his head back he took a swing before handing it back, he put his arm around me, and I put my head on his shoulder, I heard a cough, looking up I saw Matt next to Craig , laying on the floor, laughing hard, at literally nothing. Zacky, leaned over to take the bong out of his hand, before sparking up. We were currently on our tour bus, with Craig, and Jacoby. Jordan, Jimmy, and Brian were checking out the new city we were currently at, the concert was only a few hours away. Craig grabbed the bong from Zack, looking over at me, he winked. Giggling, I took another swing, before deciding it was time to have a cigarette. I shrugged off Zack's arm, standing up.

"Going to smoke a jack, anyone comming?" I was already heading to the door, cig in hand, when I heard Craig mummble he would go. Opening the door, I held it open for him. Lighting the end of my cigarette, I handed him my lighter as he lit his, passing the lighter back to me.
"So can we consider this our first date?"
I laughed, taking a puff of my jack, "Craig, I think your awesome as shit, but I'm not looking to date anyone. Nothing personal, I have my sights set on someone else."
"Yeah, I knew you did. I just hoped you liked me more"
Raising an eyebrow at him, I took another puff, waiting for him to explain.
"I see the way Jimmy looks at you, I see the way you instantly go to his side when he walks into a room, what you two have is..... amazing. It's something alot of people would kill for"
Taking a long drag, I flicked the ash off the end of my jack, "He doesn't like me like that"
"Your blind then, if you two don't work hit me up" he said giving me a hug.

We finished our smokes in silence, before heading back inside, I sat next Zacky, who passed me the bong, taking a huge hit, Jacoby laughed at me as I coughed.
"Can't hold your shit babygirl?"
"Fuck you Jacoby" flicking him off, as I passed it to Craig, before he could take a hit the bus door flew open, smaking the wall behind it. In ran Jimmy, Jordan, and Brian sweat dripping down their faces, panic etched in Jordan's face as she scrambled over to Jacoby, who was already on his feet, heading to his wife. Brian slammed the door, locked the top and bottom locks, I scrambled to my feet, rushing to my brother, was he hurt? I ran my hands over his chest, I didn't see any wounds, I then turned to Jimmy who was wheezing really bad. I knew he had an enlarged heart, and seeing him bent over, wheezing for breathes scared me. Leaving Brian, I took hold of Jimmy's hand leading him over to the couch. Zacky moved so I could lay Jimmy in my lap, stroking his dark hair away from his sweaty head, whispering soothing words. I needed him to calm down before he had a panic attack, laying my hand over his heart, I could feel his heart calming down. It was Matt who spoke up first, Jordan was silently crying in Jacoby's arms.

"The fuck happened?"
"Fucking crazy ass fan's" Brian said, trying to catch his breathe.
"They knocked Jordan over, trying to jump her, Brian and I had to drag girls off her, then they turned and tired to rip our clothes off" Jimmy said, as he buried his head in my lap, I stroked his head again. Poor baby, the life of a rock star was so diffcult I'm sure. Jordan, looked up from Jacoby's arms.
"I nearly killed a bitch, lucky your brother and boyfriend was there before I killed her"
I stared at her wide eyed, Jimmy stared at me, a smirk against his perfect lips. How I so wanted to lean down and press mine against his.
"Boyfriend huh?" I pushed his head off my lap, resulting in him sitting up.
"Shut your face Rev" my cheeks beinging to heat up, Jordan and her stuipd mouth. She just smiled over at me. Johnny and Craig went back to talking about how crazy girl's were, Zack went to go hide the bong. Suddenly there was a thud against the bus door, Brian backed away slowely, his eyes huge. Jacoby and Jordan got up off the floor.
.
"Jacoby, take Jordan to the back room" he nodded taking her, to the bed rooms.
"Those people are fucking animals" whispered Matt as he too, went to the bedrooms, followed by Johnny. Jimmy stood up, extending his hand for me to take, I smiled accepting it. As soon as he pulled me up, he gave me a hug.
"Boyfriend huh? What was that about?" I shook my head, that's when I saw the girl's surrounding the bus, and they had a good veiw of the hug between Jimmy & I.
"Later" I whispered, noticing one of the girl's had something big in her hand, leaning towards the window, I wanted to get a better look. A brick a mother fucking brick was in her hand, and she was about to chuck the mother fucker through our window.
"Everybody get the fuck down now" I dove to the floor, feeling Jimmy fall on top of me, just as the shattered glass fell on top of us, the loud thud of the brick was right by my head, that's when I felt the sharp pain in the back of my head. The fuck, did the brink hit me in the fucking head too! Jesus Christ, I had the worst luck. I felt Jimmy pick me up, dusting glass out of my hair and clothes, I looked around, Brian and Craig were dusting themself's off, Brian had a cut over his eye, Craig a few straches. Flinking my gaze to Jimmy, he was just fine, but he was looking at me, worry in his blue eyes. The pain on the back of my head was enough to pull my attention away from the scene, my hand going to my head, I felt a jagged piece of glass sticking out from my head, my knees felt weak. I didn't take pain to well, without thinking, I grasped to glass and yanked the jagged piece out, dropping the bloody piece to the floor. Rushing over to the broken window, I leaned out, my hand getting cut up from the glass pieces, looking around, I didn't see anyone.
Good, cause if I saw one of those mother fucking girl's I was going to murder them. Trying to hurt me, or my family, meant I was putting your ass ten feet under. as I turned to go back over to Jimmy, a hand grabbed my wrist from the outside, pulling me halfway through the window, "Let me the fuck go" I shouted as I struggled against the person.
Whoever it was was strong, "No bitch, you think we will let you have Jimmy?"
The Brian, Craig, and Jimmy pulled me back, and I was freed, My fear receded and anger filled it's place, I saw red, the fuck they mean I can't have Jimmy. The fuck! Whirling around, I raced towards the door, the guy's followed me, yelling at me to stay here with them, and don't open the door but of course I didn't listen. Whipping it opened, I was staring into the face of the bitch who had thrown the brick. She couldn't have had been more then 20 years old. Rushing over to her, my fist pulled back, and I put every once of power I had into that punch, she tumbled back, her grey eyes full of shock.

"Bitch, I don't care who the fuck you are but if you put my family in danger again I'll murder you"
The girl looked up at me and smirked, shaking her long blonde hair away from her now damaged face, "Jimmy isn't your's, he is mine, we had passionate love one time"
"That's my best friend mother fucker, and your nothing but a one night stand you bitch"
My body was shaking with rage, I lunged back at her, knocking her on her back, I started to punch her face repeatedly. Poor kid, she tried to get a hit in, but she didn't stand a chance. Someone lifted me off the poor girl, her face was swollen, blood poured from her mouth and nose, well at least she wasn't dead, whoever had pulled me off her, pulled me back on the bus, and locked the door.
"Who the fuck, brought me back" screaming at tthe man behind me, it was Brian.
"You nearly killed her Allie" he looked down at me, taking in my injuries, I glanced over at Jimmy.
"If that was seriously a one night stand, we need to talk about your taste in woman"
He grinned, "Well I didn't know she was going to go all stalkerish and you were going to beat the fuck out of her"
"Allie, how do you feel?" asked Brian as he brought his hand to the back of my head. Now that he mentioned it, I hurt every fucking where, my head was killing me, my arm stung, my fist was sore. Brian pulled his hand back in front of him, and I saw all the blood on his hand. That was enough to make me drop.

"Brian, I am dizzy" swaying back and forth I knew I was about to slip out of reality, Craig grabbed me before I hit the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?