Status: Currently Updating

I Heard That Evil Comes Disguised, Like the City of Angels

Save Me

"Will two just knock it the fuck off, your going to hurt my dog"

I pulled Echo away from Zacky, who was wrestling Matt over the remote, Zacky punching him in the arm, but seeing as he was the strongest one out of the whole damn lot, I doubt it even hurt him, in fact Matt started to laugh.
Sighing, I looked at Echo, who looked back at me with her big eyes. She understood me prefectly.

"They are so fucking dumb" whispering to her, as I picked her up. She grunted in agreement, then I scratched her head. We were heading to San Degio for the first stop of the tour. The drive was only two hours, but when your stuck on a bus full of immature assholes, it felt like an eternity.

"Well I'm going to the front of the bus to chill with Tony, try not to rip each other apart"

Heading to the front of the bus, where Tony was singing to Linken Park, I cleared my throat.
"Oh hey Allie didn't see you there, what's up?"
"That was a good voice you have there Tony,and I came to keep you company"
I sat down in the passenger seat, Tony reached over and petted Echo, she grunted with pleasure. She was such a spoiled little bitch, she hopped out of my arms and struted back to where the boys were. Tony looked over at me, and held out a box of cigarettes. I smiled, taking the dark green and white box, turning the box over so I could pack them.

"Your brother, smoked your last one, so he had me go get you another box"
"Sounds like something Brian would do, but thank you, do you mind if I light up?"

Tony shook his head, pulling out a pack of Camel Fliters, I opened my Newports, flipping my two luckies before taking one out and sticking it in my mouth.
Leaning back into the seat, I lit the cigarette, the inviting menthol happily going into my lungs. I could feel the nicotine affect me, making me relax.

"Tony, how's your family?"

He smiled, taking a puff of his cancer stick, Tony was a bald, heavy set man, with greying facial hair, he reminded me alot of a grandfather. Tony had 3 kids and a wife, but he rarely got to see them due to the boys touring all the time.

"They are great, thank you for asking! How about you? How was college? Actually more importantly how have you been?"

Puffing the cigarette, I felt my smile drop, how the fuck was I suppose to answer that question? Let's be fucking real, how am I to tell this man that I can't fucking sleep due to terrible memories? That I'm lonely, that sometimes my thoughts are dark and scare even me? How do I tell this gentle man that, I'd rather be fucking dead, then on this mother fucking planet anymore? Plastering a huge smile on my face, I turned to him.

"College sucks fat ballsacks, and I'm doing great, glad to be back with my boys."

Tony laughed and handed me the ash tray, putting out my death stick I turned and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You stay out of trouble up here, I'll come check on you when we get to San Degio"

Making my way back into the living room, I saw Matt, Zacky, and Johnny all sitting around the room, turned off. Matt was messing with the strings of Zacky's guitar on the couch, Zacky's black hair way in his green eyes as he had his head hovered over a piece of paper on the table, and Johnny was on the floor with Jimmy's drum sticks beating on he drumming pad.

"Thought you were going to watch tv?

Zacky looked up at me, shaking his head, "Matt punched me really hard, so I gave up"

Laughing, I sat down next to Matt, he smiled at me, strumming a few chords. He wasn't a bad guitarist, but he was a much better singer.

"So want to do a duet?" His hazel eyes bearing into my brown ones, he knew I could sing, hell he was the one who gave me voice lessons, even if I didn't like to admit it. I was more of a drummer then a guitarist or singer, but I was willing to do it.

"Sure, but don't laugh at me if I suck Matty"
"Never babygirl, you were taught by the very best"

He started strumming, and I knew the song easily, It was Broken by Seether. It was the song that played at my mothers funeral when she passed away, I could feel the tears building up in my eyes, but I blinked them away. Together we started singing.
When the song ended, I noticed the whole bus was quiet, Jesus Christ was everyone listening?

Johnny smiled up at me, "You know your really fucking good at singing"
A smile cracked across my face, "Wanna see something I'm really good at?"

Taking the drumming pad away, I started to drum a random beat that Jimmy always drumming, twirling the drum sticks between my fingers, not missing a single beat as I began to speed up the tempo. Zack was laughing as he watched me drum on this little pad, my focus solely on not messing up. Matt was strumming a song, matching my drumming.

"That's my fucking prodigy"

Looking up I was staring into those ice blue eyes, of my best friend, my cheeks heating up a little, for no reason. It was true, Jimmy started to teach me how to play the drums at 10, and I picked it up faster then anyone. Jimmy sat next to me, Matt went back to strumming the guitar, Johnny got up, Heading to the bedrooms. Jimmy drapped his arm around my shoulder, He handed me a beer, which I glad took a sip, the icey liquid running down my throat, making me shiver. Jimmy feeling me shiver, pulled me closer, good god I think I just died and went to heaven.

"The fuck you working on over there Zacky, can I see?"
Zack looked over at Jimmy, smirking. "Yeah man, trying to write new music"

The boy's starting talking about the lyrics, so I took another sip of my beer. This was heaven.
So much shit had happened to me, but these moments, these moments made me realize that, no matter how low I felt, how depressed I get, that these memories are the ones I should hold on too. My family was here, surrounding me with love and laughter. I pulled my Newports out of my pocket, lighting one up. As much as I wanted to be happy, there was this nagging voice in the back of my damn head saying that this was all going to be gone sooner or later, something bad was going to happen. Shaking my head to get the negative thoughts out of my mind, I tired to stand up, clenching my beer and cigarette in one hand, but Jimmy held me tighter, pushing me further into his chest. My face right by his fiction tattoo, he smelled like weed and beer. It was intoxicating. I was trying to not burn him with my lit cigarette.

"Jimbo, you can let me go now, be careful for my cancer stick"
He looked down, smiling at me,"maybe I don't want to, and you shouldn't smoke. it'll kill you"
oh sweet baby Jesus.

My heart skipped a beat, did he just say that? No it wasn't anything, just friendly bantering. Jimmy took the cigarette from my hand and started smoking it. Suddenly the bus slammed to a stop, I was thrown out of Jimmy's arms, onto the floor, face first, my beer spilling all in my hair.
Just fucking great.

"Sorry guys almost missed the venue" yelled Tony from the front, the boys were laughing at me as I pulled myself off the floor. Flipping them off, I stormed into the back where the bunks were, embrassment creeping up in my veins, Echo was fast asleep on the end of Jimmy's bed.
I went to find Brian to let him know we were here. Instead I found Short Shit, passed the fuck out on his bunk. Gentely I shook him, "Hey it's time to go, we have to met the bands"

He mumbled something like fuck you and rolled over, giving me a full veiw of his back tattoos.
"Oh no you don't" hopping on the bed, I began to shake him again.
"Get off Alaina"
"No not till you get up" he tackled me and started tickling me.
"Get off Johnny, stop it"
"No not till you say sorry"
I was laughing so hard tears rolled down my cheeks, "Okay sorry"
Johnny smiled at me, then pushed me off the bed, my ass hit the ground hard. Fucker. I went back into the game room to find my brother on the phone, I knocked on the door queitly, hoping not to bother him.
"Yeah, No. Fuck It, Peace" Brian then hung up the phone, turning to look at me.
"I hope I didn't bother you, I was just letting you know we made it to the venue"
My brother, came and put his arm around me, giving me a kiss on the forehead. I looked up at him, his brown eyes were livid. Something or someone pissed him off, but I wasn't going to push it, he would tell me later. That I was sure of.
"Okay, let's go kill this shit tonight"
"You mean let's get fucking drunk and party"
He chuckled, "Yes would you have it any other way?"
I shook my head, fuck no I wouldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I'd really like some feed back.