Status: Currently Updating

I Heard That Evil Comes Disguised, Like the City of Angels

Stallion Duck

"Look at that fucking duck!" yelled Johnny, as he point to the pond. A bunch of ducks, and geese were standing around the water's edge. Laughing, I took another swing of my beer, the feeling of giddiness creeping into my veins. I was drunk, I knew it, my face was flustered at running around the park. I was currently on Brian's back, as we all started to walk towards the pond. A 40 in everyone's hand's except Jimmy's he had finished his. Taking a look at my best friend, his eyes were huge.
"Look at the size of that fucking duck" He started to run towards a goose.
"Jimmy, that's not a duck" I called after him, but he didn't seem to hear, he was to busy trying to get the goose.
"Come here, fucking stallion duck, he isn't afraid"
Zacky started laughing at how stuipd The Rev looked, chasing it, "Only Jimmy" he mumbled.
"Allie, come get the stallion duck with me" Jimmy was running over to me, his eyes full of exctiment. Sighing I got off my brother's back, handing him my beer. Jimmy grabbed my hand and started dragging me toward's the pond, I laughed, this grown ass man was acting like a 3 year old. The goose saw us flying towards it, and took off running into the water.
"Come here you fucking bitch" he yelled, as the bird took flight into the air. That's when those words hit me, it's like a ton of bricks hit my chest, stopping my breathe, making my heart stop beating for a mere second. Jimmy noticed, his hands on my face, trying to pull me back to reality, before my nightmarish past crept into my brain. I could feel my breathe coming out short, I was on the verge of a panic attack.

"Come here you fucking bitch" he screamed at me while I crawled towards the door. I could feel the blood oozing from my muth were the first blow had done it's damage. The metallic taste made it's way into my mouth, I just had to make it to the door, to run into the hallway, then maybe someone would see me, and I'd be saved. My limbs felt heavy, as I reached for the door handle, I was almost there, almost to freedom..... then a sharp pain in the back of my head made me slip back into the darkness.

"Alaina, Alaina, it's okay, it's okay, calm down, calm the fuck down" a voice soothingly said from above me, everything was dark, the darkness had swept me up into her ugly clutches again. I could feel myself shaking, thrashing around, I needed to get out of the dark, to push foreword, before it consumed me completely.

"It's dark, it's dark, save me" the plea escaped from my mouth before I could hold it in, warm strong arm's held me in place as I felt my self trying to resurface.
"Alaina it's okay, no one's going to hurt you" Finally I opened my eye's blinking back the darkness, I was in Zacky's arms, on the ground, he was soothing back my pink hair that was stuck to my face due to my sweat. Jimmy was kneeled down beside me, a bottle of water in his hands, his face full of worry. Brian and Johnny were gone. Matt stood there, looking around, before looking at me with his hazel eyes. Where in the fuck was my brother at?

"Brian?" I croaked out, searching for the one face, I needed to see right now.
"He and Johnny went to get the car, here drink some water" said Jimmy as he helped me sit up, placing the bottle to my chapped lips. The ice cold liquid was delicous, it chased the fever that was in my body.
"Jimmy, I was scared" my eyes letting the burning tears, cascade down my face, he wrapped his arm's around me, Zacky backed up to let Jimmy comfort me. They knew next to my brother, Jimmy was the only other person who could help me through this mini episode. Buring my head into his tank top, the sobs began to rack my body.
"Shh, it's okay babygirl, it's okay, your safe." his hands rubbing my back, helping me to relax just a little bit. I heard a car pull up, and I knew I would be just fine. Slowly I sank into the arm's of my best friend, calming down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?