You Thought You Knew Me

3 months later

"Zim give Sara the toy back! She had it first!" I yelled from the kitchen.
"but Bwian!"
I sighed and walked into the living room to see Sara with tears in her eyes and Zim pouting. Pogo had gone to the studio to record so i was watching the babies. They'd been fighting all morning and I was looking forward to nap time.
I found Sara a couple months ago at one of our concerts. She had had a backstage pass and her childlike personality was apparent from the beginning. Everyone loved her and by the end of the night she was comfortable enough to cuddle on my lap. What had really sealed the deal though, was when she started playing with Zim. She had just looked at him for a second and had started playing patty cake with him. Pogo and I had been thrilled that they had got along so well even just meeting each other. It took about a month for Sara and I to figure everything out and get to know each other. She'd been living with us for a month now and I was so happy to finally have a baby.
I scooped up Sara and cuddled her while i talked to Zim,
"Zim you have to share, it's not nice to be selfish okay? I can go get you another toy if you want."
He had a thoughtful look on his face before he nodded eagerly. I set Sara down and walked into Zim's nursery to grab his bunny out of his crib. I also went into Sara's room and grabbed her pacifier before i made my way back to the living room. I walked back downstairs to see Sara and Zim asleep on the floor holding hands. I almost exploded from the cuteness. I HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE FOR POGO! I snapped a couple pictures, okay maybe more like twenty and sent them to Pogo. I smiled and picked up Zim to put him in his nursery. After i got him settled I went downstairs to get Sara, I carried her into her nursery and eased into the rocking chair. I laid her on my chest and covered her with a blanket.
I finally understood that look i had seen in Pogo's eyes when he looked at Zim. That unconditional love and happiness. I finally felt complete; Pogo and I had been dating for three months and every day is better than the last. Now i have a baby who i would move hell and earth for, plus she's the most adorable baby I've ever seen. Zim is a close second though.
I rubbed circles on her back and just listened to her breath. She started stirring but settled back down once i popped her pacifier in her mouth. I sighed and leaned back, I accidentally fell asleep but woke up when i heard a click. I blinked and saw Pogo with his phone out taking a picture. He grinned and showed me the picture on his phone. It showed me and Sara cuddled close together with my arms wrapped securely around her. I made a little aww sound before i looked down to check on her. She was still asleep so i gently set her in her crib and went downstairs with Pogo. He sat down on the couch and smiled at me,
"so Brian you seem to enjoy being a daddy."
"I do," I said smiling "Sara is amazing and I love Zim too."
"what about me?" He said pouting.
"I love you more than words can explain." I said before kissing him hard.
'My life is amazing' I thought.
We cuddled for a little while before the babies started crying, then it was back to our crazy happiness filled life.