Sequel: Punk Rox! Book II
Status: COMPLETED

Punk Rox!

New Tour, New Problems, and a Spider

We’ve been on the road for a few hours now. The world outside was dark and silent, something I was accustomed to being from the country. Whenever you drove at night, it just always seemed like you were the only person on the road. It was relaxing in an eerie, last-man-on-earth way.

I was riding with Black Veil Brides since we were all – Black Veil Brides and Pünk Rox – going to the same place. Pünk Rox was headlining for BVB so, it was reasonable that PR travelled with them. I was riding with them because I wanted to be with my Chibi, besides, my boys would do fine without me. Maybe nearly crash into something every now and then, but they’ll do fine.

I was currently sitting cross-legged on the side of Andy’s bed, who was laying flat on his back with an arm draped over him eyes. I never knew he was easily carsick until today. Poor thing didn’t do well in moving vehicles.

I was also busy writing while he groaned every now and then when the bus hit a pothole.

“Sorry, Andy!” Jon called back when he accidently hit one of said potholes and Andy groaned in protest.

“Poor Chibi...” I sighed, on the verge of giggling.

“I’m not the one who looks like a rainbow throw up on them...” He muttered weakly, I fought laughter as a grin slid across my face. I couldn’t deny that, I looked like Rainbow Bear.

“Can’t get any gayer, right Chibi?” I giggled, flicking my newly dyed pink fringe to the side for show, which went unseen since Andy hadn’t moved from his position in twenty minutes.

I saw a sly little smirk turn the corners of his lips. “Gayest rainbow in town,”

“Verses the gayest chimney sweep?” I mocked, remembering a retort from Danny Worsnop.

“Gayest rainbow wins, kid. Every time.”

“Tch.” I scoffed, “Well, you know, now you are the gayest chimney sweep in town.”

“Yeah? Does the promote you to gayest rainbow in the whole west coast?”

I paused, “Shut up...”

Andy let out an airy chuckle, probably the only thing he could do without making himself even more nauseous.

“What’chya writing?” He asked quietly, I assumed he got dizzy from his previous show of amusement anyway.

“Porn.” I stated incredulously. Andy lifted his hand to shoot me a questioning look.

“Dude...” I shook my head.

“You’re a perverted little midget, but you’re way to innocent to write porn...midget...” He returned, I scoffed again.

“I could so!” I cursed myself for blushing as I said the words. Andy smirked wider at the rise of color to my cheeks.

“Shut up...” I narrowed my eyes.

“You’re so cute, you’re just like a fucking bunny.” Andy closed his eyes, sighing.

“Well...” I grinned and blushed again.

“Such a girl,”

“I’m wearing a rainbow shirt and my bangs are pink.” I retorted, smiling.

Andy let out a laugh, which didn’t help his nausea any, proven when he groaned and shifted a bit on the bunk.

Stopping at a rainbow tie-dye shirt and a pink fringe would’ve been an insult to myself. That was just the summary. I also got the glittery nail polish out and did my nails in all kinds of glitter-ness colors. I had on the neon-greenest skinny jeans you’d ever see, which I bought for the simple idea of having them. Whether I ever intended on wearing them or not has since escaped me, but I’m pretty sure this is the first time I put them on. I also had my psychedelic rainbow Vans on, which Jake took one look at and walked away with a “gayest rainbow ever” look. And to top it all off? Red eye shadow, red body glitter and an assortment of multi-colored bracelets.

Yep. Gayest rainbow ever. And I loved it!

Black is more my thing, don’t get me wrong, but it’s summer! Gay pride, bitches!

“You okay, Chibi?” I pouted, tilting my head back a couple fractions.

“Don’t give me that face.” Andy narrowed his eyes, “Don’t give me that, ‘I’m the innocent one’ look. ‘Cause we both know damn well you are not.

I grinned, shaking my head. He just contradicted himself, but that was okay, because Chibi doesn’t have to make sense. Nothing has to make sense in Fluffy Gay Rainbow Land!

I smirked at my new world.

“Fluffy Gay Rainbow Land...” I snorted, trying not the laugh.

“Fuck?” Andy shot me an understandable “what the fuck?” look.

“Nothing, nothing,” I shook my head, smiling like a fool.

“Did you just say ‘Fluffy Gay Rainbow Land’?” He interrogated.

“Noooo...” I looked around shiftily.

“Jess, what the fuck?”

“Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Rainbow Land! Gayest, fluffiest place in the galaxy! Be sure to say hi to Jack, the magical gay Pegasus on your way in!” I chanted like I was advertising Disneyland or some shit.

“You are a weird little rainbow midget...” Andy’s voice was flat.

“And whose fault is that?” I wrinkled my nose.

“Your parents for...faulty breeding? I think? How does that shit work, anyway?” Andy thought for a moment. I, being the “perverted midget” I am, took it the wrong way.

“Well, first, a man and woman touch and kiss until the man is hard. He then places his-”

“Whoa! Not that!” Andy sat up quickly and clapped his hand over my mouth. The regret flashed through his eyes instantly and he ducked his head, groaning.

“Mother fucker...”

“I know how sex works,” I wiggled my nose like a rabbit, grinning triumphantly like the art of sex was rare.

“Good for you, you happy, happy little gay rainbow. But hearing anything involving sex from your mouth is...strange.” Andy looked for the right word.

I pouted, “Why? I’m not four.”

“No, but you might as well be...” He mumbled under his breath.

“If you can’t stand hearing anything dirty from me, then does that mean you don’t want to do anything dirty, either?” I teased, not expecting Andy’s reaction. Or lack thereof.

He stared blankly at me as if frozen.

“Chibi?” I blushed, not expecting him to take it seriously.

“You’re...that’s...not...you’re...” He trailed off.

“I was kidding...” I blushed deeper, looking away from his still blank blue orbs.

“Kidding...you...kidding...you were...you...” Pause. Blink. “Kidding.”

It wasn’t posed as a question so, I assumed he got it.

Judging from my own reaction, I’d probably be a nervous, blushing mess if anything really got dirty between us. Which may pose a problem in the future. And with Andy in serious denial about my capability of doing or saying anything really sexual, it frustrated me a bit.

I wasn’t a slut, farthest thing from it. But like any teenager, I had a perverted mind-set when it came to certain things. My virginity spoke for itself, though. The thought of sex or “making love” or whatever the hell you people are calling it these days, quite frankly made me uncomfortable. Considering I know I’d be the one on the bottom, it scared me. Everything about getting naked in front of someone, and pushing it to letting them do stuff to you was nerve-wracking. And the pressure to make sure Andy doesn’t get bored with me or something added panic to the mix.

I may have been a guy and didn’t have the risk of getting pregnant didn’t mean there was any less pressure.

“What’s rainbow in Japanese?” Andy suddenly asked. I blinked, head jolting back an inch.

“What?” The hell?

“Rainbow in Japanese.” He repeated.

“Uh...” I sent him a quizzical look.

“Just curious,”

“Niji,” I answered, wondering where the random question came from in the first place.

Andy seemed to think the word over for a moment.

“Japanese is weird,” I offered a shy smile at that.

“Why?” I asked quietly, still pushing the pink on my cheeks down.

“Well, you call me Chibi and you...” He flicking his eyes over me in a quick motion. “You’re...colorful...”

My smile widened.

“Rainbow vomit’s hard to get off,” I shrugged.

Andy chuckled, “I didn’t mean your clothes.”

Blush.

“I’m colorful?” Yes, I’m a giggly little school girl. Shut up.

“In a good way. You happy, adorable little rainbow man.”

I giggled. Come on, you know me, you can’t say you didn’t see it coming.

“Giant gay chimney sweep man,” I teased, grinning stupidly.

Andy laughed, “Danny is bad influence on you,”

“Danny’s funny!” I whined.

“I’m not going to say he’s a ‘slut’...but man-whore is as low as I’m going on this,” Andy smirked, leaning his back against the wall.

“And I’m your happy little gay rainbow virgin.” I returned.

“Point taken,”

“Hey!” I objected, “I’m the least corruptible virgin ever, I turn red at the thought of getting fucked!”

Andy froze. Again.

Shit.

“What the fuck!?” Jinxx’s voice yelled into the bunks.

Well, he heard...

“You molesting Sunshine Bear, Andy?” I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

“Private conversation!” Andy rolled his eyes.

“Don’t molest Sunshine Bear!” CC shouted, joking panic.

“Shut up, C.” Andy retorted.

“Aw...”

Some chuckling could be heard from the front of the bus.

“You’re afraid of sex?” Andy asked me, quieter.

“Not!” I jumped, catching myself before quieting down.

“I’m not...afraid of sex...I mean...I’m a virgin, damn it!” I argued, “I’m supposed to be scared!”

I whined like a child, but it was the only way I knew how to fight in this situation.

Andy smiled, “It’s okay, Jesse. I’m not all that...confident about it either. I mean, I’ve never done it with a guy before...and I’m not looking to rush this, baby. Take it easy.”

His reassurance calmed the panic building in my chest.

“This is completely new for me, too. In a certain sense, I guess we’re both virgins.” He smirked, “I’m really not into the whole...Ashley thing. It’s not all about sex for me, Jess. I look for more meaningful relationships. I mean, you know me. I’m just the deep and brooding type. I need love, baby, I need love.”

I giggled, blushing, again. But in a good way.

Love...

The word had me turning cherry red.

Love...

I couldn’t begin to comprehend a reply so, I acted on instinct instead. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against Andy’s. He seemed surprised by the action at first, but soon tilted his head to deepen the gentle touch.

Ours lips moved in what seemed to be a predetermined rhythm, slow but passionate. I moved to wrap my arms around his neck, and he did the same around my waist. Embers crackled through my veins with what most people see as simple affection. But there was more to it than that.

My fingers found the ends of his hair and went to tangle themselves in the soft ebony locks. Which proved to deepen the kiss further. The next thing that sparked an internal fire was Andy’s tongue running across my bottom lip.

I pulled back with a jolt. I stared back into half-mast cerulean eyes as we both panted lightly. That changed when Andy’s lips caught mine once more, feeding the flames of desire.

Love...

Heat rose to my cheeks again. Damn my ill-timed innocence.

A sensual dip of his tongue into my mouth made me jump and squeak. He broke the kiss, chuckling against my lips before attaching them again.

I would’ve laughed at my reaction, too if I hadn’t been blushing so severely.

I let Andy slip his tongue back in my mouth and artfully caress mine. Soft and warm, I leaned into his chest with the feeling. With the shift of position came the sound of fluttering paper before that ungraceful flap of my notebook hitting the floor.

We ignored it as it fell open on the floor.

The days we walked are over,
Don’t let the tests keep you awake,
Take my hand,
This isn’t fake.

Now it’s up to us to,
Show them strength,
Remembering the days that were counted,
Don’t leave anything, stay grounded.
(Counting)

Counting days on the back of our hands,
Waiting,
Praying for the sands of time to turn,
Changing who we are,
What we are,
For what we’re for.

(What we’re for)

I won’t stand much longer,
Tired of sitting idle,
Watching them turning pages,
(Turning pages)
Hiding behind their cages.

Now we turn the pages,
No longer for the ages.

We lie awake.

Won’t let them take us.
(Counting)
Counting days on the back of our hands,
Waiting,
Praying for the sands of time to turn,
Changing who we are,
What we are,
For what we’re for.
(What we’re for)

Counting days on the back of your hand.
The days we walked are over.
Now we turn the pages.

(Pages)
The days you counted,
Won’t be forgotten,
I hope you won’t leave yourself out,
When we turn the pages.

Counting days on the back of our hands,
(Counting)
Changing who we are,
(Waiting)
The sands of time keep turning,
(For what we’re for)
This is our time,

(Turn the pages!)

Turn the pages.

(Pages)

Andy ran his fingers through my hair while I found my fight and began pushing his tongue back. Barely able to be called a “battle for dominance” since he didn’t really push back. He teased, barring the path between our mouths with his teeth, but soon relented and let me explore the warmth of his mouth. And the sizzle I felt through my bones that came with his taste.

My grip on his hair tightened.

And I knew the balance in the world was off since we hadn’t gotten interrupted yet.

That changed like the weather.

“Andy!” Ashley I do believe was the one that had toss water over the fire this time.

Damn you all.

I growled in protest when Andy broke the kiss and turned away to respond. He sent me an amused side-look hearing the sound.

“What?”

“C’mere!” Ash insisted. Andy rolled his eyes at the ever-so-specific answer.

“Come on, Jess, let’s go see what the kids are up to now.” He smirked, kissing me briefly before pushing me back so he could get up.

I huffed, puffing out my cheeks, but got up anyway.

Andy chuckled, “I didn’t say this was going to be easy,”

“Can’t we at least make-out for twenty minutes without getting interrupted by someone?” I whined more to myself.

Chibi shook his head, now on his feet.

“Clearly not,”

I wrinkled my nose.

Andy smiled, “Come on, Jess,”

He walked passed to the front of the bus, me in tow, where we found the guys gathered around something on the floor.

“What the hell?” I muttered, narrowing my eyes.

“Great question,” Andy concurred.

“Ah, dude!” Jake waved us over, “Look as this thing!”

“This thing...?” I parroted, already knowing we were interrupted for something stupid.

“They found a spider,” Jon explained, not even moving to look up. Andy and I stared back blankly.

Wow... I’ve never wanted to shove a spider down someone’s shirt so bad before.

“A spider?” Andy iterated, voice flat.

“Yeah! Man, it’s huge!” Jinxx poked at it with a spoon.

“A spider...” Chibi reiterated.

“You interrupted us for that!?” I scowled.

“You were molesting Sunshine Bear! Bad Andy!” Jake scolded before turning back the arachnid they trapped on the floor.

“Wow, really?”

I shook my head, “Ignore him. Okay, so is it poisonous?”

The guys froze.

I sighed, stepped forward to see what kind of spider they found.

I found myself staring down at a large, hairy grayish-brown spider with long legs.

“Well, judging from the looks of it, you’ve either got a wolf spider, or a Recluse. Both are poisonous. Congratulations!” I patted Ashley and Jinxx’s shoulders before grabbing a cup off the table while the guys backed away slowly.

“They jump, too so, let’s hope you didn’t make him too mad or I’m going to end up in the hospital.” I carefully bent down, watching the spider jolt away in an insect-like jitter, turning to scurry off in CC’s direction. I slammed the cup on top of it before it could.

“Why not just kill it?” Jake asked, staring at the trapped arachnid.

“You want poisonous spider guts all over the floor?” I retorted.

“So, what, we gonna throw it out the window?” Jinxx questioned, I shook my head.

“We’re gonna wait ‘til we stop and then throw it outside so it can continue lowering the mosquito population.” I told them knowing how surprisingly calm these spiders are, but are rightfully named even though they don’t spin webs, and do a good job at catching a good fraction of the booming bloodsucker population over the summertime.

“I see...” Jinxx watched the, what I assumed was in fact a wolf spider, scratch the glass, attempting to climb to the top, but the surface was too smooth.

“Where’d you learn about spiders?” Andy asked behind me.

“I’m from Texas,” I smirked.

“Of course...”

“Hey, what if it, like, has babies and they fill the cup, and it breaks, and they get out, and they eat us in our sleep?” CC asked in one long, overly stupid question.

There was a moment of silence.

“All hail the King.” Andy laughed while CC gazed blankly at the spider, as if actually contemplating that happening.

The King, indeed. Now someone’s going to hell for interrupting us...

“Ashley...”