Sequel: Punk Rox! Book II
Status: COMPLETED

Punk Rox!

Attraction

Andy's POV

Pünk Rox... They’re a strange mix. The name would make you think they were some kind of emo-punk-pop band or something. But the only “emo” that actually looks the part is the short one. Jesse, that’s what Josh said, right? The one with all that attitude. The brunette could be mistaken for some scene kid, but he isn’t dressed in all black or anything. Just normal black jeans and a tan hoodie.

I didn’t pay much attention to the others, really. Jesse just popped out like stadium lights in the dark. Dark... Ha... He’s dressed in black...dark... Get it? Oh, that was stupid...

And you may be stalling...

Am I talking to myself?

No, you’re talking to Gene Simmons.

Whoa, what the fuck? Did I just answer myself?

The hell is wrong with you?

...

Hey! Don’t ignore me!

Oh my fucking shit... I’m losing my fucking mind...

You’re the one talking to yourself.

Hey! If I’m talking to myself, then that means you’re me! And if I’m insane, then you’re insane!

Maybe, but you’re way more insane than I am.

It... That... THAT DOESN’T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!

Quit talking to yourself, crazy.

No, you quit talking to me!

I can’t because you are talking to yourself.

Well, stop!

Wha-?

Stop talking to yourself...

You stop talking to yourself...

I don’t know how!

...

I think it’s gone... Wow, that was freaky... I wonder if Danny slipped me something...?

Anyway...

My attention was completely taken by the short kid. That’s where we were, right?

Yeah, so, back to that.

Looking over him once again, he looked... Gay... Not to be offensive, he literally looked gay. Like he was homosexual. Straight as a circle. He just...looked...gay!

Shall I list them?
  • Long, black hair. I guess I can’t say much about that one, can I?
  • Eyeliner. Yeah, maybe I’m bought on that one, too...
  • Glitter. Yes, glitter. Red, sparkly glitter on his cheeks and a bit on his nose.
  • Lip gloss. Pink lip gloss. I’m not even kidding.
  • Skin tight clothes. I know, you got me on that one as well but...
  • Bracelets. Millions upon millions of bracelets covered his arms almost to his elbows. Yeah, that much.
  • Painted nails. They were light blue, light green, yellow, light purple, and pink. Yeah...
  • The way he reacted to his hair getting messed up.
  • How his eyes were immediately drawn to Ashley...
I don’t know, I guess he was kind of cute...

I mean! Like...like...a puppy... Yeah...that’s it...

I sighed quietly, I did not just think that. A lot of weird things have been happening, like, for instance, I was just arguing with myself! I’m not thinking straight. If at all.

No... I am thinking...because I’m thinking this...

Shut up, crazy-ass...

AH! IT’S BACK!

“ANDY!” I almost yelped at the sudden noise.

GO AWAY!

I didn’t say anything...

Oh shit.

“ANDREW FUCKING BIERSACK! ARE YOU LISTENING!?” John scolded.

“Uh... W-...Wha-... Whaa?” I looked around in a daze.

My manager glared, now next to me.

“I’m s-... I’m sorry... I...” I looked everywhere but the people in the room.

“Andy...” John slapped me in the stomach.

OW! MOTHER FUCKER! FUCKING HURTS! SHIT!

I’m still recovering from my little ribs incident a couple months ago. So... Yeah, that hurt like a bitch.
I growled in pain, keeping all the obscenities to myself. “What the fuck!?” Well, I kept most of them to myself.

“You didn’t hear a word of the agreement, did you?” Agreement? I shivered slightly in mild fear.

“What agreement?” I was a little afraid to ask since he just fucking hit me!... Well, aren’t I being melodramatic?

John rolled his eyes, “Taking them on tour with you guys...” Them? Oh, them!

“Oh...” I thought aloud. Well, that isn’t that bad.

“Why’d you get violent, then? What made you think I’d object to that?” I wrapped my arms around my torso, protectively.

“I didn’t but you’ve been difficult lately and I’ve wanted to do that for a while.” My jaw dropped.

Ouch...

Me? Difficult?” I was partly actually hurt and partly sarcastic.

“Well...” Ash started, I gave him a sharp look and he shut up immediately. It wasn’t that he was afraid of me, I knew that, it was that he was afraid of what I would do once we left to exact revenge.

{Insert evil laugh here}

“Anyway...” John went on, “I knew there wouldn’t be objection to taking Pünk Rox on tour with Black Veil Brides. But I’m going to have Josh ask again because I’m too nice to you...” I scoffed, he just hit me in the stomach...

“Right... For the second time...” Josh began, “Would Black Veil Brides like to take Pünk Rox on tour with them? Matt, you have to speak for your band since they aren’t here.”

Matt shrugged, “The kid’s got some fight in him. I like him,” He approved, so if we didn’t adopt them, D.R.U.G.S would.

“My answer, once again, is ‘why not?'” Ash said, Jake nodded.

“My answer stays the same, too,” Jinxx added, assuming he said yes.

“Yep, I don’t really see why not.” CC finished and everyone looked to me. I flinched away from John, who sighed and rolled his eyes again.

“I’m sorry, Andy...” I still watched him carefully.

“Aw, poor baby’s been traumatized...” Ash pretended to care.

“Fuck off...” I growled.

“Ooh and he’s grumpy...” I glared, what the fuck?

Just say yes...

GO AWAY!

No... Not until you say yes.

Why do you even want me to say yes?

So we can get to know that short, sexy piece of ass a little better.

What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck... I’m not thinking these things, I fucking swear it!

Hey, you thought it.

I DID NOT!

Then, why did I say it?

I... You... I just... What!?

Dumbass...

Did myself just call me a dumbass?

Yes, fruit cake.

Oh my fucking god, I am losing my mind...

Well, you just figured out you’re attracted to another g-

I AM NOT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

I’m you, retard...

NO YOU ARE NOT! You...are...are...are...

Are what?

Are some...perverted...gay...otherworldly voice...that got stuck in my mind and is getting some sick kick out of making me suffer!

You are crazy...

I know...

“Andy!”

“WHAT!? YES! DON’T HIT ME!” I cowered, John shook his head as if to say, ‘You pussy...’

I’m sorry, but I think I’m going insane and my manager hit me! I feel so abused...

Abused...

Why the fuck did that make you think about that?

Shut up! You know nothing!

Not only do I know, but I saw what you were just thinking about doing to that boy, and I must say... Impressed...and slightly disgusted, and very turned on.

Get the fuck out of my head!

Later, crazy!

It’s gone... He’s gone... I’m gone?

Wait, what?

Aw shit, now I’m confused about two things...
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit, reading back over the "ribs" part really takes me back...yeah, that's how fucking old this is. Man, I was in such a hyper mood when I wrote this xD but it serves that Andy would lose his mind in a humorous way.