Sequel: Punk Rox! Book II
Status: COMPLETED

Punk Rox!

Love or Lust?

I crawled back to lean against the couch, it felt like my head was a bombing area. I was too tired and hung over to force myself up and get home to my girlfriend. I did text her and tell her I was busy with work so she wouldn’t freak out or anything. I didn’t get to see her response, it was only a few seconds after I lay my head on the arm of the couch that darkness consumed my vision and sleep took over.

Hot sheets stuck to sweat covered bodies. Tentative moans and mixed breath, two pale figures move in harmony with each other. A delicate hand ran through my hair and warm lips hungrily attached to mine in a fiery kiss. Thrusting deeper, I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

“Andy...” He moaned gently, and I couldn’t resist capturing those beautiful lips with mine once more. Each movement was lush and passionate, desire emanating from every fiber of our beings. Each thrust, each kiss fueled the blazing fire of lust.

“Jess...” I threw my head back and moaned as he nipped at my neck, his pale hand running up my back. My back arched and I thrusted harder inside him. Tangling my fingers through his silky black hair, I pulled his head back and stole another tender kiss. Feeling his fragile body beneath mine, hearing his sweet moans and whimpers, a beautiful boy I was absolutely crazy over. I wanted to love him, each and every gorgeous inch of him.


I bolted straight up from the floor, covered in sweat and some other liquid. I must’ve slipped from the couch when I fell asleep. Shit, and that dream...wait, is this water? It dripped from my hair and drenched my shirt. I slowly looked up to the concerned and confused faces of my bandmates and Ella, who was holding an empty glass over me.

“Hi...” My cheeks burned up and an extremely nervous and embarrassed smile came to my face as I pulled by legs up. I was hard as a rock. Isn’t this awkward?

“Andy...” Ashley started, I bit my lip, “You...and Jess?” I straightened up and stared at the floor with wide-eyes. How the hell did they know?

You were moaning his name out loud, genius. The voice alerted me. Oh fuck.

I cringed.

“Andy,” Ella bent down to my level on the floor, “do you like Jesse?” I stared into her curious blue eyes in horror. I was still so confused and was terrified by the thought of getting hot for another guy! That dream was really starting to freak me out now. But damn that was hot.

Oh, yes it was. The voice purred.

“I...” I was mortified for two reasons, the big one was in my pants and the other was in my head - and the cause of the problem in my pants.

“Leave,” Ella turned around and demanded of the guys.

“Uh-uh... O-okay...” Jake grabbed CC’s arm and pulled him off to the other room. Jinxx and Ash followed soon after silently. Ella turned back to me once the rest of the band was gone.

“Andy, you can talk to me,” She leaned back and crossed her legs in front of me.

“I...I just...don’t know,” I told her.

“What do you mean? You don’t know if you like Jesse?” Ella interrogated softly.

“No, I don’t know...if I’m gay,” I whispered, uncomfortable.

Bi... The voice corrected

“O-or bi...” I repeated shakily.

“I don’t think you’re gay, you seemed so in love with Juliet, but I guess that doesn’t-”

“Seemed? You say it like I'm not anymore,” I cut her off.

“I-I didn’t mean that, I just...” She looked down in thought.

“I do love Juliet.” I stated.

“Yes...but are you in love with her?” Ella looked up, sadness and concern in her eyes.

Of course I’m in love with my girlfriend!

Are you sure?

Shut up! You don’t know anything! Why would I be in a relationship if I didn’t love her?!

Because you used to be in love, but now feel that passion for someone else. Even though you still love the girl, you’re in love with the boy.

I was speechless. Totally and utterly speechless. The chaos and utter confusion that ravaged my mind cleared to one thing. Jesse. I love him? His cute, girly giggling and those misty blue eyes.

I stared thoughtfully at the floor, my mind centering around Jesse. Was it love or lust? And what do I do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
KISS HIM, ANDY! THAT'S WHAT YOU DO NEXT! DON'T BE STUPID, YOU KNEW THAT!