Sequel: Punk Rox! Book II
Status: COMPLETED

Punk Rox!

Lemons = Grape Juice

Jesse's POV


“Andy!” I screamed out of pleasure as my orgasm erupted.

“JESSE!” I bolted upright in bed, covered in sweat. My hair was sticking to my face and neck as I faced Ethan and Harper. Harper was leaning over the foot of the bed (I also think she was the one who yelled) and Ethan was beside the end of the mattress. It took a second to realize I just had a wet dream about a rockstar I barely knew. And I just came with my friends right in front of me.

My cheeks blazed up in embarrassment and I drew my legs together to my chest, the sheets sticking to my skin like leather. I looked up and saw Harper smirking, now standing straight up with her arms over her chest. She was only in a black tank top and blue booty shorts and Ethan was only wearing pants, but it didn’t bother any of us of our nakedness. I was probably the most dressed out of the three of us, I slept in a shirt and sweat pants because I was both unconfident about my body and was nervous about being seen by people. I didn’t really like being looked at.

“How’d I guess you’d fall for him?” Ethan was a sarcastic fuck even this early in the morning. I, on impulse, looked over to the clock on the bedside table in our motel room. I almost passed out seeing how late it was.

“IT’S FOUR FUCKING O’CLOCK AND YOU ASSHOLES HAVE BEEN ASLEEP?!?!”

“Heh, you were too, my little horn dog,” Harper teased. My cheeks burned up again.

“It’s not like that!” I curled into myself.

“Shut up, Harper, he’s too innocent for this shit,” Ethan defended, sort of. I inwardly groaned. Was that what everyone thought about me? I’m too innocent? I’m too weak? I’m too cute?

“He just came to the thought of Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome, he isn’t that innocent, sweetheart,” Harper knew how to hit every point to annoy the fuck out of anyone.

“I like him, okay?” I admitted, “But this is the first time this has happened,” Ever, “and I know he’ll never like me back, he’s straight. So, this really isn’t worth fighting over,” My chest ached as the words escape my mouth. Why?

Harper and Ethan stayed silent for a couple seconds.

“See what you did?! The boy barely has any confidence as it is!” Ethan snapped at Harper.

“Me?! What did I do!?”

“Are you a goldfish? Do you not remember anything you just said to him?!”

“It’s true! It’s not my fault he had a wet dream about a hot guy!”

“A straight guy!”

“So!?”

“Have you ever had a sexy dream about a gay guy!?”

Harpers mouth opened to say something, but in realization of the question asked, she shut it again.
“Exactly,” Ethan thought he’d won. I sighed, both annoyed and kind of depressed.

“There aren’t that many famous gay guys, I’m sure every gay dude has had some kind of sexual fantasy about a man presumably straight!” Harper fought.

“This is Jesse we’re talking about!”

Harper looked at me, my cheeks still pink.

She sighed, “Yeah, whatever,” and she walked to her bags. She started digging through them before straightening up and spinning around.

“Jess, you wanna go to the bathroom first?” She asked as sweetly as she could. Ethan stepped away from the bed, giving me a straight shot to bolt to the bathroom in our room. I could hear Ethan and Harper start up again, but they were much quieter and I couldn’t make out anything specific.

The rest of the day, I just kind of moped around. I wasn’t feeling too excited for anything. We had to get in contact with Quincy and I had to face Andy again at some point. Not to mention, deal with my hormones and the pounding in my chest. I didn’t really know him, why was I feeling this way? I sunk to the ground, my back to the bus. Did you know concrete was rocky and hard? Well, it is. And my sensitive ass told me to get the fuck back up or it would scream bloody murder. I moved to sulk on the ledge-step-thing on the side of the bus instead.

“Jess?” Harper sat down beside me.

“Can I just be alone to mope for a while?” I asked her.

“Why?” She asked, utterly clueless. And I’m the blonde...

“Because...I’m falling in love with someone I don’t know and someone straight,” I explained it as simply as I could for her.

“Poor baby!” She threw her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Oh my God... Ohhh my God! Ah! Ah! EWWWWW!” I squealed and she started laughing.

“Come on, doll, let’s go see if my sister still has Quincy’s brother on speed dial,” Harper winked and dragged me up with her. She fished through her pockets before getting frustrated when she continuously came up empty-handed. She stood there and had an expression that said she was thinking, but it was difficult to tell with her. A look of realization crossed her face and she reached down her shirt into her bra and pulled out her black and silver phone. I stared at her with a straight face, but I was laughing on the inside. She appeared to dial a number and held her cell to her ear.
“Hey, Melony!” She feigned happiness.

She hated her sister. I jumped to her side and pressed my ear to the back of her phone to try and hear something. What? I’m curious!

“Hi...” Came Melony’s less than cheerful and suspicious voice.

“Yeah so, you remember Erik?” Harper questioned innocently, sounding slightly bubble-blonde-y, probably thinking it would make it easier for her sister to pay attention. Mel was surrounded by preppy bimbos and was one herself.

“Sanders?”

“No, Foreman...” Harper’s naturally sarcastic and bitchy deposition showed through. I knew she wouldn’t last long.

“I don’t know a Foreman,” Mel’s confused and stupid blonde voice returned. Harper and I rolled our eyes.

“Yes, Melony, Erik Sanders! Quincy’s older brother! You used to fuck him?” Harper tried to refresh her goldfish memory.

“Oh, yeah! He was one of the best!” Melony cheered. Harper pulled away from the phone and fake gagged, I giggled.

“Yeah, so Mel, I need you to give me his number,” Harper told her slowly, as if talking too fast would confuse her.

“Why?” Melony asked, the suspicion back in her voice.

“Because we need to talk to his brother.”

“I don’t know his brother,” And air-head Mel strikes again. Harper inwardly face palmed.

“That’s why I need you to give me Erik’s number!” Harper was trying so hard not to yell.

“How will that let you talk to Quincy?”

“Oh my God- Melony! Just give me Erik’s number and don’t worry about it!” She muttered ‘retard’ under her breath.

“Ohhhkaaay,” I could practically see Mel roll her eyes through the phone. I pulled back, no longer able to hold back laughing so, I didn’t hear what number was exchanged.

“Okay, thanks...not,” Harper hung up the phone, not even letting the air-head respond.

“Okay, I’m going to call Erik-” I cut her off.

“Put it on speaker this time!” I whined, she huffed and rolled her eyes, but agreed. She dialed in Erik’s number and then held the phone out in front of her as it began to ring. We listened as it rang exactly five times before someone answered.

“Hello?!” Shouted the stoner voice over thumping music. Erik. A baseball playing man-whore with sandy brown hair and dark brown eyes. Like Quincy. Only Quincy’s hair was naturally dark brown and he died it black. And was a lot leaner than his brother. That is, if Quin hasn’t changed since highschool.

“Erik? Hey, you remember me? I’m Harper,” The raven haired girl talked into the phone.
“Who?” Erik was just as clueless as Melony.

“Harper! Harper Livine? You know, I fucked your brother in ninth grade? You fucked my sister for two years?” I sighed, Harper and Quincy were fuck buddies at one point like Melony and Erik were from sometime in tenth grade to about mid-twelfth.

“Oh, the scene slut? Yeah! Hey!” I snickered, stifling my laughter.

“Yeah...” Harper was less than amused, “anyway, how’s your bro doing?”

“Oh, I don’t know, haven’t seen him since I got into college!” Erik responded. That dumbass got into college?

Baseball scholarship...

“’Kay, well have you heard anything from him or from your parents about him?”

“Uh...” Erik trailed off, genuinely thinking.

“Mom said he wanted to move California by fall. That was, like, a week ago or some shit.”

“So, is he out of rehab?” Harper interrogated.

“Yeah.”

“’Kay, Erik?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you have his number?”

“Uhhhh... No.”

“Do you have your house number?” She tried again.

“Uhhhhh... Yes,” I coughed, trying to stop my laughing. He was so fucking retarded!

What the fuck was that?! Yes!?

“Okay. What is it?” Harper tried to remain calm.

“Uhhhh...can I text it to you later?”

“... No,” Harper looked annoyed.

“Okay, but I don’t know it by memory. I’ll text it to you in a sec,” I loved how he was going to just openly give out his parents’ phone number to virtual strangers.

“Whatever,” Harper sighed and hung up.

“How does he not know it by memory?” I asked.

“He’s an air-headed dumbass like my sister, what do you expect?”

“So much truth,”

Harper’s phone beeped. It was Erik’s text with the home phone number. Harper didn’t even give it a second thought and pressed the highlighted numbers on her screen. It began to ring shortly after.

“Hello?” Came a troubled woman’s voice. Quin’s mom always seemed kind of estranged and overall weird.

“Ms. Sanders? This is Harper, an old friend of Quincy’s? I need to talk to him,” Harper was back on the feigned innocence train.

“Um, yeah, whatever,” I could hear the chick calling for her son. Lovely woman. Doesn’t even give a fuck.

“What?!” I could hear a familiar male voice in the background. He sounded agitated and my heart nearly stopped.

“I have no idea who the hell she is, but she says she knows you. Here,” And the woman’s voice faded out. I think her name was Jania, but I couldn’t be certain. Jania...Janie...Jana or something.

“What?” Quin’s voice came over the phone.

“Quincy?” Harper asked, almost like she couldn’t believe it.

“Harper?” I was almost surprised he recognized her voice after two years of hearing nothing from us.

“Yeah! Hi!” She actually seemed really excited. She was grinning like an idiot.

“Hi! Hey! Um... Uh, how’ve you been?” Quin was a bit of an awkward person sometimes.

“Good!” She sounded like a school girl talking to her crush for the first time.

“That’s good, um... Can I help you with something?”

“Huh? Oh! Yeah! Um! Here!” She quickly shoved the phone into my arms and I took notice that her cheeks were red.

Oh my God... She likes him! AWWAH!

I started giggling before remembering I had to negotiate.

“Oh, um, hey Quin,” My voice shook a bit.

“Jess?”

“Uh, yeah... Hi,” I laughed nervously.

“Dude, I’m so sorry...” He apologized after a brief moment.

“Nah, don’t...let’s not go there, it’s fine, it’s cool, everything’s fine, but we need your help.”

“Really? With what?”

“You remember our band, right?”

“Yeah,”

“Well, we’re in LA and we got signed,” I wasn’t as enthusiastic as I’d have liked to have been.

“That’s great, Jess, but what do you need me for?”

“We need another guitarist or we won’t be complete,” I told him in what little confidence I had.
It was quiet for a moment to the point that I thought he’d hung up.

“And you want me? After everything I did?” His voice lowered, I could tell he was really beating himself up about it. The fact that he fully regretted it and was supposedly rehabilitated enough to leave rehab, that was enough for me to know I was ready to move on and give him the chance he deserves.

“Yeah, look, I don’t care about what happened in the past, it’s the present that matters, okay? I forgive you, Quin, and we want you to come to LA and join us again.”

“I... Thank you,” I could hear the smile and relief in his voice.

“Sure... Oh, and we start touring in one in half months, headlining for Black Veil Brides so, I suggest you hurry so we can record a debut EP to start making money for then! So bye!” I said all in one breath and hung up.

“Brutal...” Harper must’ve realized what we just asked Quincy to do.

Drop everything and move to California to join a band that may or may not even make it. Oh well. When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and sit back while the world tries to figure out how you did it.