Livin' La Vida Loca

It was a long winter ahead.

I woke up to the sound of Niall. He was leaning on me, and shouting excitedly. "I got accepted to X-Factor." I was still in my just-awake sillyness, but as soon as I got the news, I jumped out of the bed excitedly and started to scream with him. "OH MY LORD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" I cried out, as Niall hold me tight and turn around himself with a laughter full of joy.

When he put me down, I pushed Niall out of the room, and changed into a plain tee and jeans. I wore my flip-flops and walked out of the room, with my tooth brush in my mouth. I walked directly to Niall, he was sitting on the couch. As I walked in, he turned back and I started to speak,well at least I tried to speak.

"Hay Noall, tall me when yo gonna exoctly loeve?" what I tried to say was "Hey Niall, tell me when you gonna exactly leave?". My disabilty of speaking at the moment made him burst out a loud laugh. When he calmed down he replied. "In three days." I was shocked. He was going to England in three days and that means I would have no chance to see him in these time period since he will be busy with paper works, plane tickets and packing up. I looked him shocked. "WHY THE HELL YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME BEFORE?" I shout as my mom came down the hall to check what was happening. He put his arms around me,which made my hard beat faster, but we'll come to that later of course, and told me in a soft voice "I've done packing, paper work and plane tickets, so that I can spend more time with you." Ok, this was not what I expected him to say,but he did. It made my heart melt. I swear, if my mom wasn't there I would have kissed him.

As he released his arms and let me go I looked him with a silly smile on my face. "So what are you guys doing today?" my mom asked with a mocking smile on her face. She was like 'why-the-hell-on-earth-someone-cares-for-you-Sienna?' I hated my mom for being so jealous.

"Well, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll take YOUR daughter out for a lunch, or we'll just hang out at my place till we fall asleep on each others shoulders?" I bit my lips in order to mentain my laugh inside my lips. My mom opened and closed her mouth several times, but shut it without saying anything. As she turned back on her heels I left my laughter free. So did Niall.

"Ok, Nini. Let me get my bag." I yelled at him and rushed to my room. I searched for my phone for like five minutes and then found it in Niall's hands. He was standing on the door, and he was looking so-damn-sexy. "Are you looking for this?" he said in his sexy voice. "Oh my lord, you saved my day." I giggled him. "If you're ready to leave, lets go." he said. I grabbed my bag and followed him to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, this is being my first story and I'm so damn excited. I got inspired by the passenger seat story and I listened to Coldplay as I wrote the story. So I think it's not the best story I've wrote and I'm writing it not in my native language. So I hope you can forgive my mistakes. Lots of love.