Livin' La Vida Loca

The Party

"Hey!" Niall said,offering me a little smile. I turned my head away and continued to ruin Harry's shirt. I felt Harry raising his arm and then putting it on my back again.

"SIENNA!" Niall said it more louder,well it was his loudest I guess. I turned my head to Niall,who stood there awkwardly.

"Yes?" I said, wiping away the tears on my face.

"What you just saw-" I interrupted him, I tried to control the fury that was changing place with sensibility and I mocked with him.

"You were just giving her the kiss of life,ha?" He turned his face.

"If I say yes, would you believe me?" he said, looking desparete.

"I wish you have tried Niall. I really wish."

He left. Witohut a word. Harry looked at me and hugged. I was really thankful that he was there.

"You need to clean up, we should be back before Zayn thinks that we're having sex." Harry said, holding back his laughs.

"Even you, can't be that gross darlin' " I said, pushing myself to speak with a British accent. He laughed and pushed me.

"You can find some make up stuff on the upper drawer!" he said, leaving me smiling to myself. I'm most probably a manic depressive. I rolled my eyes and walked to the drawer. My jaw fell open to the view I saw. There were lots of make up stuff, and all was M.A.C. I rolled my eyes why this boy got these stuff on there. I took out and eyeliner and mascara to refresh my look. I also found black eye shadow and headed to his personal bathroom.

It was nicely decorated. He had a black granite hottube, smooth red walls and black counters. He had taste. I admired his bathroom as I placed make up kits on the granite ground of the counter. I applied the eyeliner first, making my eyes look like cat-eyes, than, it was time for macara, I made my lashes really long. I carefully made a line with eyeliner and badabeem-badaboom! I was magically beautiful again. The scars of crying were wiped away from my face.

I made way way to the garden, pushing couples who were kissing on the way away and sat down between Liam and Louis.

"Hey guys!" I said,trying to sound cheerful but I ended up sounding like a cat who was trying to play harmonica while it's being crashed by a car.

"Hey!" Louis and Liam replied at the same time. I offered them a sincere smile.

"So how you been doin', you know... Since the break up?" Asked Louis, really concerned about me.

"You know, just trying to find the best way that leads me out of blues." I replied,shrugging. He shook his head left to right and sighed. Then suddenly Harry showed up,holding a plate of burger and a bottle of beer. I really loved that kid!Eventhough, I was having the shittiest mood, he always found a way to cheer me up.

"Hey, thanks Kiddo!" I said smiling widely.

"Your welcome."

"Hey guys!" yelled a voice behind my seat. I am one hundred percent sure that it was Demi. I turned my head to back in order to confirm that I'm right. But next to her stood a guilty boy,who happens to be Niall. I quickly turned my interest in Demi's clothes. She was wearing a piece of my own collection. (I MEAN MY OWN COLLECTION BETRAYS ME.) But fuck, she rocked that piece. My eyes flickered with jealousy.

"Hey Demdems!" answered guys cheerfully apart from Harry, who was just sitting next to me, ignoring Niall and making circles on my hand with his finger.I squeezed his hand, making him relax. He had something with Demi Lovato and I could say that it was not nice.

I pulled him from his sleeve and rushed him out of the sight of anyone.

"Spill it out beautiful boy." I snapped.

"Well, Demi and I, maybe or maybe not, accidentally shared a kiss at MTV Music Awards." I looked at him. I was surprised.

"YOU.DID.WHAT?" I yelled in excitement. He immediately closed my mouth with his hand. A few amount of heads was turned to us including Niall, who was giving Harry deadly glances. I gulped,since I was choking. Harry let me go and I shook my head.

"You know, he'll eventually find out." I said, giving him the hopeless look. He sook his head up and down.

"Yes. Yes he will. And I'm afraind of what he will be capable of. I mean he's Niall. You know him better than me!" Harry said in desperation. I knew this won't end well. I was actually glad to find out that Harry and Demi had a history, but I was still hopeless that the management dumped me. So it won't matter if Naill brokes up with Demi or not. My thoughts were interrupted by Niall.

"What should I not find out?" Niall asked, looking at both of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Demi's outfit(skirt is Sienna's own design):http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86718893&.locale=tr

So sorry for the delay. I was out of town for a week. Please forgive me.

To be honest, I don't like this chapter very much, so you can consider this chapter as a filler one.