Livin' La Vida Loca

Out with Eli and Aftermaths

"Just how georgeus you look tonight." said Harry, making me chukle. He nodded me with his elbow and I pretended like I was zipping my mouth. I pushed "Demdems" away and made my way to the kitchen. I was searching for some Jack Daniel's when I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, hey Sienna, I wasn't expecting you to come here." said the mysterious boy. I knew the voice but I couldn't figure out who was he. I turned my back and two perfectly green eyes meet mine.

"Oh, hey Marlon." I said with a smile.

"How are you?"

"Not good but also not bad." I replied shrugging. "How are you, I heard you and July had broke up?" He sighed and opened a beer.

"Yeah, but I'm better with her gone." he said with a tired voice. "Don't you drink something?" he asked, looking at my empty hands. I smiled and continued to fill my glass with honey coloured liquid. I added some ice and headed out of kitchen.

Marlon and I walked along the way to a quite place. He was talking about how he broke up with July and how he missed her. I nodded my head and expressed my sadness frequently, not listening to him. I knew him from my seconday school in London. He was a lovely boy, he was studying Law in Oxford University. His father owned one of the biggest transportation firms of the UK. He was a cheerful and lady's boy. He always had that interst in me, but I kept turning him down. I guess that's why he never lost his interest.

"So, I heard you and Niall had some history?" he asked,looking like he really wantet to know. I sighed and told him my story, which only exists in third class soap operas.

"So soap-opera." he said, laughing at his own dumb comment. I was way too drunk to stay angry. I laughed along with him.

"So I am a third class actress. You know Sheakspere's saying?"

"Which one?" he replied cleverly.

I frowned,pursed my lips and pretend like I was thinking.

"Seven Ages of a Man. It goes like this.
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lined,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side,
His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.
" I ended my drama, looking away with shadowed eyes.

"You know what Andy Warhol said?" he replied,smiling. I shook my head. I probably knew it but too drunk to remember.

"In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes." he said, kissing my cheek gently and getting away.

I sat there till I fall asleep. In the middle of my sleep I marely felt somebody carrying me to somewhere.

"No Harrold, don't leave me alone." I said crying. I was looking at my little brother. I was looking at my two year old brother. He was wearing a blue shirt and some jeans. He was in a car, burning to death along with my childhood self. I was being forced to watch this view by Niall. He was helding my head tightly and forcing me to look at myself and Harrold burn to death.

"Baby Tarzan ate all Easter Eggs." said Harrold, smiling so innocently at me. I was terrified and paralyzed by the view. It wasn't me who was talking to Harold.

"Monkey eats bananas, that he stole from your house." was all I could say before the whole car was drowned with flames.

I escaped from Niall and ran to car. I tried to open the door and when I made it a clown head popped out of the car.


I screamed and woke up. I heard some footsteps were rushing towards me. I was at my house and my body was covered with sweat.

"Are you OK?" asked Eli, he ,so obviously, jumped out of the bed. I gulped and shook my head. The visions of my delusional dream was still at my sight. A pair of green eyes were looking at me happily. I shook my head again to distract the view.

"What happened Sweet heart?" asked Eli, holding me tightly.

"I had a dream about Harold. He was burning to death in front of my eyes." I said between my sobs.

Eli hold me tight till I calmed down and achieved to mentain my sobs. He helped me to wash my face and brush my teeth just like he had done when I was a little girl. I hugged him tightly, as if I was hugging to a teddy bear.

"Get dressed up, we are going out for breakfast and school shopping." he said leaving me alone at my room to get dressed up. I searched for perfect outfit for a day out with my brother.

Approximately spending twenty minute in front of wardrobe I decided on my outfit. It was a pink baby sleeve shirt, a green silk Moschino pleat short and brown Zara soft moccasains. I compleated my look with a huge brown Michael Kors bag,pink glittered Fendi wallet,a pair of pink and buttlerfly printed earrings, a huge pink ring and a pink case for my iPhone 5.

I headed to the bathroom for shower and make up. I sang in shower, I rearly sang and today I prefered a ballad from Britain. It can be considered quite cheerfull. "Pretty Fair Maiden In The Garden." I gained my cheer slowly as water ran all over my body.

I got out of the shower, dried myself and put on my underwaer. I moved to the mirror as I carefully applied my make up. Liliac eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and a orange lipstick.

"Fuck." I said to my self as I got fond de teint on my shirt. I quickly got rid of it and chamged into pink glitter lace top from Veromoda, which I put on really carefully.

"Are you dead or something?" I heard Eli yelling from downstairs. I laughed and snapped back.

"No, just telling the aliens that I'm going out with the man of my life so they should come back later to kidnap me."

"That's a better excuse." he said opening my door. I threw a pillow at him.

"WHAT IF I WAS NAKED OR SOMETHING?" I yelled, pretending I was freaking out. He put the pillow back on the bed and lift my feet off the ground, literally. I was being carried downstairs by my brother.

"Just like I can't walk my self downstairs." I snorted at him.

"Yeah, like you should be doing like what, twenty minutes ago?" he snapped back. He was too clever to get in a duel with. I accepted my faith and climed to his car. He put on my seatbelt as if I was a little child and I kissed him.

"Grow up." he said, looking serious.

"Than, let me." I replied making him float in his own thoughts.

When we arrived at the mall, there were many paparazzis around and inside the building. I frowned at sight. I was being shot by the paparazzis. I can clearly see the headlines. "The daughter of the famous bussinessman Aaron Movenpick's daughter Sienna is at shopping with his half-sibling. UUGH. I really hated paparazzis.

I barged into Zara, pulling my brother with me.

"I want this, and that and this and that." I said to him, showing some georgeous pieces. He sighed.

"Fine, get whatever you want. It's on the house." he said, smirking. I kissed his cheek so loudly that some customers turned and frowned at us. I giggled and took the right sized for myself. And I had some evil satisfaction as I watch my brother pay for the things that I chose.

"Consider the things that I'll buy today as some make-up gifts for the special days you missed." I winked at him.

"I'm now broke." he said laughing with me. My next spot was GAP. I smelled the familiar scent as I made my way to jeans. I wasn't shocked to see Niall, but I was shocked to see him, kissing with "DemDems" in front of the jeans that I was really dying to buy. I caughed loudly to express my annoyement. They unwillingly moved away not even caring who the "disturber fan" is.

"You want signature or photo?" Demi said, without even looking. I was angry.

"All I want from you is to get the fuck out of my way to my jeans." I said smiling cutely. Then they separeted their heads. I thought that seperating them without a surgery is impossible.

"Sienna-" Niall started, but I cut him.

"Save your phatetic lie to youself,Horan." He knew that he was dead to me. He knew that if I say your lastname instead of your first name, you are dead to me. And there is no way back for you, if you are not Niall. He knew that I would forgive him eventually.

"Fine, you'll forgive me eventually." he said, making Demi and I frown at the same time. I really don't hate Demi,but I was angry that he stole my love. I reached for a size zero jeans from the counter.

"Will you really be able to fit those jeans?" Demi said raising her eyebrow. This was it. Here comes the bitch Sienna.

"Haven't they told you I'm the crazy bitch around here?" I snapped back. "If you'll bitch around here, I'll fucking blow up your fucking reputation. So find another territory to bitch aroud." I said turning away on my tiptoes.

"And, by the way, green is not your colour." said Eli, standing behind me. "I got them for you, liked?" I nodded and made my way to the fitting rooms leaving Niall and Demi alone.

After hours of shopping

"So, you liked your new clothes?" asked my brother smiling like a real idiot. I nodded and made myself look like a fool. He chukled. Then I saw a pair of green eyes, which was burning with fury. I gulped as he made his way to our table along with other boys.

"You made DemDems cry today." said Harry in a blaming tone. I decided to play dumb.

"No she didn't. She looked pretty happy when we left GAP." I replied, looking like Nicki Minaj. He moved his hand on his face.

"It was not nice, you know calling her fat, after what that done to her." Louis said with a judging look in his eyes. Then my eyes widened. Me and my brother looked at eachother and bursted into laughs, which made boys even angrier.

"So, that's what she told you?" I said between my laughs. Harry nodded and I really couldn't help my self from falling from the chair that I'm sitting on. As a true gentleman, Liam held my hand and helped me on my chair.

"She was the one to call me FAT." I said to Harry. He shook his head and frowned.

"I know you Si, you can be a total bitch if it's about Niall." Zayn said, interrupting Harry. I was speechless. I opened my mouth just like a fish. My lips were shievering.

"I think it's time for you guys to leave." Eli said, pushing them away from our table. I looked at my brother with filled eyes.

"I swear to God, all of these five lads are dead to me." I said to my brother. But I was talking to my self.

"Hey are you there Eli?" I asked as we walked to the car. I was a total wreck from crying but Eli was more in a shock.

"Have you seen the bracelet of Harry?" he asked as if he was in some kind of trance.

"What's wrong with his bracelet?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"It said Baby Tarzan." he thought for a minute. "I gave Harold the same for his second birthday because he liked watching Tarzan." he shook his head.

Then the truth hit me like a train, hitting a cow. He was Harold. Somehow, he maneged to live.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit
So, Harry is long lost kidnapped brother of Movenpicks. Surprise, surprise.
I don't hate Demi by the way. I think she has a hell of a voice.
IT'S THE LONGEST CHAPTER EVER, YEAAAYY!-Kitty