Livin' La Vida Loca

Forget Your Running I Will Find You

I’m coming up on infra-red,
there's no running that can hide you
cause I can see in the dark
I’m coming up on infra-red,
forget your running, I will find you
Placebo-Infra-red


It has been three months since the boys left for the tour and Eli talked Harry about his possibility of being our lom-lost brother. They really looked alike, but he was burnt to death, there was no way he could make it to leave. But still there has to be an explanation. Harry was shocked to find out.

Eli's pow, three months ago

"So,you're telling me that there's a little chance that I might be your long lost brother?" Harry asked, raising his eyebrow. We were sitting at Starbucks, away from sights. I shook my head and took a sip from my Frappe.

"Yes." I said moving my hands on my face. "I know that sounds impossible, but..." I stopped, thinking for proper words.

"But what?" Harry asked resitevely. He was getting bored.

"Your Babt Tarzan bracelet, since when you got it?" Harry frowned, seems like he was thingking about it.

"It's like I have this since the beggining of time." he said, shrugging. Then all my hopes were up again.

"Look, I know this is impossible to believe but, I gave it to Edward,you know him as Harold, for his second birthday." I sighed and took another sip from my Frappe.

I reached for my wallet and took out a photo of baby Harrold. I handed it to Harry. He took photo, first he frowned, then a shock replaced with anger on his face. His lips were pursed and cursed under his breath.

"Shit. That's me." was all he said. He looked up at my eyes and then floor again. "I gotta go." he murmured. I knew where he was going, to talk to his parents. Whatever gonna happen is not something good."


Sienna's POV, present time

"Cut the crab Eli, I am moving out. That's not open to any arguements." I said, shuttig Eli up.

"You are a sutubborn bitch." he said defeated. He leaned forward and took out my travelling bag from where he hid it.

I had to move out because he was marrying to Lucy.

"Hey Sienna, you don't have to go!" shouted Lucy dramatically from my door. I rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour.

"Sure, so that I'll have to listen to you sex sounds all night. That's exactly what I wanted." I said, rolling my again for second time in just a minute. Lucy looked embarresed. She was from England, and she had manners.

My brother met her when I was at highschool in Ireland. She couldn't find a job in England and came to Ireland. She was a lovely blonde, she loved my brother and cared about him. She was always like an older sister for me back to then. I laughed at her being so shy about this toppics.

"I need to pack up queen of the virgins." I said pushing her awa out of my room.

I've started university already. When I have classes at morning it's a complete torture for me. I had to wake up at six drive for two hours. That really sucked, so I decided moving closer to the campus. I was studying business London Bussiness School. I was moving to Regent's Park so that I only had to wake up fourty five minutes before the lessons.

After packing my stuff up, I rushed to my car, it was a BMW X5, gift of my father. Eli and Lucy walked me to my car, kept reminding me that I am allowed to come and go at anytime I want and anymuch I like. I thanked them for everything that they've done for me.

I decided to attend university this year. Since I was running my own design boutique, it took me a year to gain a gppd place at fashion world. I cannot say I don't regret postponing going to university though.

I climbed into my car and put on my seatbelt. After checking rear view mirrors I sent kisses to both Lucy and my Brother. I turned on radio but found nothing except shitty popular music. I sighed and put on a mix cd, which I put a lot afford to preapere.

As soon as I reached my apartment I was mesmerized. My brother was amazing. He got me the best flat . I really adored that place. I needed some flat mate. I called James, my cousin, he answered at the second ring.

"HEY SIENNA!" He yelled, making me wrinkilng my face and pulling phone away from my ear.

"Hey noisy boy. I have an offer for you."

"Speak up beauty."

"I've just moved into my new apartment. It's new, it has terrace and it has two spare bedrooms. I know that you live in a small apartmen, so wanna share mine? And also, auntie and mummy will be less concerned." I said, gigglin. I really loved James. He was gay and he was all I could ask for. He shopped with me, he cursed behind my boyfriends, he gossiped and he cooked. He was a dream guy of every girl. I knew James was on the line,thinking.

"Well, if you let me share the rent..." he tried to say but I cut him off.

"No rent. Eli bought it for me." I said, with a defeated tone. I feel a smile dancing on his face.

"Then I'll pay the bills, you pay the grocerries. No arguement. Case closed." he said, hanging up on my face. I laughed at him and took the biggest bedroom for myself. I put my clothes to their places. This place was well furnished by my brother. It was minimalistic yet but elegant.

After returning from grocerry shopping, there were paps in front of the building. I sighed and put my sunglasses back before they noticed me. I wondered with who I was neighbour this time, hopping it would be Beckhams. But it wasn't Beckhams. It was Louis who was standing there with Harry. I cursed under my breath. I knew the other had to be some where around. I was still avoiding them. I prayed that they won't see me. I was getting on the lift as the doors swung open once more, revealing Harry. I ignored him and checked my Whataspp.

"Won't you say anything to your long lost brother?" he asked, leaving me defenceless.

"I'm still not talking to you." I snapped.

"Yes youu are. You missed me sooooo much and you know it." Kid was right, I pretty suck at hiding my emotions.

"Yes. Now shut up. Did you tell anyone?" I asked.

"Tell anyone what?" He looked innocently.

"I am here. I mean I live hear." I asked. "Who bought a flat here?" I asked, with questioning looks.

"Niall." was his answer. Thank you Karma.

"You know what they say. Karma is a bitch." I left the lift leaving Harry alone.

"WHOOOA!" I said as I saw a male figure on my couch, sitting.

"James, you scared the hell out of me!" I said pressing my hands on my heart. I was brathing very fast and loudly.

"I got keys from Eli." he said. "So, you did the grocery shopping." I nodded my head. I sneaked to the kitchen. Placed the indigiredients to fridge.

"Get dressed. You are meeting my boyfriend." he said, without looking at me. He was a famous model and he had a handsome boyfriend. I cry evertime I see them kissing, how could they let their beautiful genes to be wasted.

I went to my room, James following me.

"Leave please, I'll get dressed." I said James, but he was not planning to leave.

"Saying that turned me on." he said between his laughs.

"Get the fuck out of my room."

I wore a black Donna Karan sequin knit dress and combined it with black YLS stilettos. I got a clutch covered with cyristals and some little make up. I looked beautiful but felt totally ugly. Living with Niall,at least same building, won't be as easy as I though.

"Let's go." James said, holding my wrist. I giggled and he wiggled his eyebrows. James locked the door behind him and that's when I saw him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the inavaidable happened, two love birds met, what will happen next?

Sienna's outfit