Livin' La Vida Loca

Trip to Australia

The grass was greener
The light was brighter
With friends surrounded
The night of wonder
Pink Floyd-High Hopes


Niall's POV

"Where have you been?" asked Demi, as I entered the room. I rolled my eyes.

"None of your bussiness." I said between my hiccups. She frowned and then I hiccuped again. Her expression slowly smoothed.

"You are drunk." she said softly. I hated her behaviour. She was always too kind to me.

"Why are you so kind to me? While all I do is fooling you?" I asked, glad that I won't remember this in the morning.

"You're fooling me?" she asked, slightly amused.

"Yeah. I'm in love with Sienna, you know that?" I asked again,sure that this will be forgotton by morning. She really looked upset. I really liked her, but as a friend.

"We're done for good Niall. I'm sorry." Demi muttered, kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry too." I said laying down on couch, drinking from the whiskey bottle. Demi took the bottle away from me, shooking his head.

"Enough drink for tonight." was the last words of Demi,before she left my life forever. I took the whiskey bottle again, drinking it really fast. I should feel sorry that Demi left, but after I wakled into Marlon and Sienna making out on the couch, my relationship with Demi got worst. I was in love with Sienna, it took me her to realize this. I got angry with the vision of Sienna and Marlon kissing at the couch and swung the whiskey bottle hard on the mirror. There was a huge noise then a huge wave of tears.

I was shievering while drunk dialing Sienna's number. She answered at the first ring. It was nearly five at the morning and she was clearly asleep.

"Hey Ni. Is everthing all right?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Who is it,Si?" I heard a voice asking Sienna. It was probably Marlon. They most probably had sex! The thought of Marlon touching her made me jealous. I was her first. She was mine. He had no right to lay a hand on her. As the jealousy filled my veins, my voice rose with anger.

"YOU TWO HAD SEX? HU,SIENNA?" I asked, yelling really really loudly.

"None of your bussiness." she said calmly. "If ther's not anything wrong, I really need to sleep." she said sounding so Sienna. She was bored, worried and angry at the same time.

"NO I AM NOT DONE YET." I got angrier when she didn't yelled me back. It made me think that she had no feelings left for me.

"WHAT THE FUCK NIALL?" she finally snapped. I smiled, so she still cared.

"I love you. I want you so bad. Please dump him, turn back to me." I pleaded. She sighed.

"Leave.My.Girlfriend.ALONE." Said Marlon, really angry. I smirked. I was pissed drunk, and this gave me any right I want to put them in a fight. Sienna will hate me, I will hate me but it will worth it. It is Sienna, she'll eventually forgive me. As the thoughts were are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup, I heard a really angry voice.

"YOU HEARD ME BASTARD?" Marlon asked, breathing from his nose.

"I heard you. But you know, I was her first. It will never be as special with you as it was with me." I said, grinning to myself.

"You should thank god that you're drunk, or otherwise I would kill you." he said,really angry. "Now if you excuse us, we will have to sleep in order to catch the plane tomorrow." he said, mocking with me. I got anry and hung up. I smacked the big photo frame of me, Sienna and Greg. My hand was bleeding bad. I texted Harry, he was the only one that could help me out of this mess.

After sitting at the floor, looking at the ceiling, imagining some marshmallows were flying up there with unicorn horns for what it seemed like to my druged brain like hours, a car pulled up at outside. The door swung open, revealing Harry with Liam, who was frowning at me and moving his glimpse between the wrecks of photo and mirror and my hand. I smiled and waved at them.

"Right here guys." I said, laughing like an idiot. I was more sober now.

"What the fuck happened? Where's Demi?" asked Harry, looking worried. I made a gesture with my injured hand, it really looked bad. "What happened to your hand?"

I pointed to the picture,which was hanging frameless on the wall. "Isn't it obvious?"

"So funny. Where's Demi?" asked Liam, curing my injured hand.

"We had a fight and she left." I said shrugging.

"On what?" asked Harry,cleaning up the broken pieces.

"Sienna." I wrinkled my face with pain as Liam cleaned the wound. "I told her that I am in love with Sienna." I said.

"Are you?" asked boys at the same time. I nodded.

"Look Niall, I know you're one of my best mates but Sienna is my sister." Harry said."I really want her to be happy and she looks happy with Marlon, eventhough there's something bothers me about him." he said. I sighed.

"Thank you guys."

"No problem,Nialler." Liam said. "Let's get you bed." They dragged me behind them upstairs. I felt asleep as soon as I lay down.

Sienna's POV

"Goodmorning!" Marlon chimed, kissing my lips.

"Morning handsome." I said kissing his cheek.

"Are you ready to leave?" he asked grinning at me.

"To where?" I asked really confused. He let out a huge laugh.

"You look so adorable when you're confused." he said, smiling cheesily.

"I always look adorable." I said winking at him.

"Oh you do. Especiall at late night." he said with a smirk. I hit his arm, he cried playfully. I lauged.

"We are heading to Australia for a little holiday. Since it's our week of from classes, I thought we can use some time on our own." He said. "And what about your little chitchat with Niall?" he asked raising his eyebrow. I totally forgot about it.

"He was so loud, so you've heard the whole conversation." I said, looking rather sad.

"He told me something." he said. Raising his only one eyebrow at me.

"What did he told you? He was clearly drunk, don't take it serious." I said, tieing my arms around him, pulling him closer for a kiss. I am not in love with Marlon,but I like him so fucking much. And I'm afraid, I'm falling for him so hard.

"He told me that he was your first." I pulled back and eyed him.

"Yeah so what?" I asked, actually happy that Niall still loved me. I really felt like a bitch.

"Hello,Si.He's your first. You'll always remember him and love him." he said, looking sad.

"Yeah maybe,but he's not here with me,but you are." I said smirking to him. "Besides, he didn't made me yell his name." I said, biting his ear. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed and teeth my neck till he give me a hickey. I pushed him away playfully. "I'm taking a shower." I said to him walking towards bedroom.

"Can I join?" he asked, begging me with his eyes.

"No,you're punished. No sex till we land on Australia." I said making him smile. "Forget it, let's make it two days of holiday."

"BUT FOR WHAT?" He moaned.

"For giving me a hickey." I said and locked the bathroom door for a good shower.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Come on babe, the driver is waiting for you!" Marlon said from the down stairs. I rushed to downstairs and sprained my ankle.

"FUCK!" I said with pain. Marlon came rushing to me.

"What happened?" he asked, looking worried.

"I sprained my ankle." I said with a sad look on my face. He hugged me. We can sit at hotel for two days, we aren't going to have sex for two days at any circumstances. So don't be sad." snaped Marlon. I pushed him playfully.

"You always think about sex." he nodded and added. "I always think about you, sex is the reward of it."

"Aren't we late? I mean it has been two hours since we hit the road." I said, my head lying on Marlon's shoulder. He laughed and made my head bump into his shoulder.

"No darling, we are going with 'dady's' private jet." he said, my eyes got bigger.

"So your dad gave you his own jet?" I asked, thinking about my dad. He won't do that. He shook his head.

"No,it's mine. Dady bought for me when I got accepted to Cambridge." I whistled and he laughed. Then he kissed my head.

"I love you." I looked at him, his eyes were locked into mines, seeking for an answer, I smiled at him largely,I mean a real smile which reached my eyes. I cupped his face with my hand, moving my tumb on his perfect lips.

"I love you too." and I meant it. He smiled big at me and pulled me under him. I pushed him away, leaving him confused.

"U-uh. No sex in two day time. Also a sprained ankle." he nodded and hugged me. We talked about our future plans all the way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Uggh, finally." I said, climbing down the car and holding my suitcase. Marlon did the same and took my hand. I smiled at him. He was wearing a red short, a nvy blue striped v-neck shirt and brown Sperry's. I was wearing a red long sleeve loose cardigan, a white sleeveless shirt and a navy blue skirt with pineapples on it combined with basic blue Toms, a ornage straw hat, a yellow bag,a pineapple necklace and sunglasses. We both changed at the plane. It was a long flight and a big jet. So I just couldn't resist him and we had sex. Since then Marlon had a smirk on his face.

"Hey! Erase the smirk or I'll kick your ass." I said moving fastly towards the exit door of the airport. He rushed behind me and holding my hand. There were paps all around. I looked at him with a questioning look at my eyes.

"I'm kind of a local celeb here. You know, my family's orgins are from Australia." he said, hiding me behind him.

"I can clearly see that." I muttered to him. He pulled me into a hug,still hiding me. I am used to being infront of the cameras but it bothers.

"Is she your new girl Marlon?", "What happened to July?","Is she also from Australia?", "Is she Niall Horan's ex?" The last question make me held my head up and give the reporter a deadly glare. Marlon squeezed my arm and led me into his porshe cayenne.

"Yes, she is my girlfriend." Marlon said. "That's enough,please get away from our way." he snapped at the reporters.

I climbed on the car. "GOD I REALLY HATE REPORTERS" I yelled and made Marlon chuckle.

"You look so sexy when you're angry." he said, moving his hand on my thight, through inside of my skirt. I slapped his hand. "Ouch." was all he said.

"You know what I do when I'm angry?" I asked him. "I DON'T HAVE SEX." I laughed as his expression got extremely sad. He pulled me into a kiss and a flashed lit our faces. Marlon swore loudly and drove us to his house. "It's going to be a hell of a holiday." I thought to myself while singing along with Roger Waters.

"Beyond the horizon,of the place we lived when we were young
In a world of magnets and miracles
Our troughts strayed constandly and without boundary
The ringing of the division bell had begun
I sang the first part. Then Marlon decided to join me.

"there was a ragged band that followed in our footsteps
running before time took our dreams away
leaving the myriad small creatures trying to tie us to the ground
to a life consumed by slow decay
"

Then we both joined in

"the grass was greener
the light was brighter
with friends surrounded
the night of wonder"
I sang the rest of the song till the last part. He took my hand and chimed with me again.

"the grass was greener
the light was brighter
the taste was sweeter
the nights of wonder
with friends surrounded
the dawn mist glowing
the water flowing
the endless river
forever and ever"


"Forever and ever." I whispered to him,kissing his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sienna's outfit

Hey, I think this story got so shitty and I have no idea about how will I put it back. Sorry for that. But I believe that this chapter would be a make up for last two.And I GOT ANOTHER RECCOMANDATION! YEEEY! I love you. -kitty