Livin' La Vida Loca

The three days had gone so fast.

3 DAYS LATER:

I had such an amazing time with Niall. All we did was hang around but still it was fun. He took me to places I've never been before such as suburbs of Ireland. But yet, here we are. Getting ready to say goodbye to each other.

I was slowly wiping. He was always looking on the ground. There were also his mother Maura and father Bobby. Greg stayed at home. He was too emotional to say goodbye to his brother for eight mounths. He left his suitcase on the floor first hugged her father, who tried to stay cheerfull but it was clearly seen that he was upset; then pulled her mom into an enormous hug and kissed her cheeks. Then, it was my turn. He took his steps slowly, it felt like eternity till he came in front of me. I was still crying, looking down on the ground. He gently lift my head, and made me look him in the eyes. I opened my mouth but his lips closed them. I was too schoked to response. He looked upset but kept kissing me. When I get over the shock,I kissed him
back. He smiled,and pulled himself back with his mother's fake cough.

"Which song you want me to sing darlin'?" he asked me. I thought for a second.

"So sick. By Ne-Yo." I replied with no hesitation. It was our song. He sang it like an angel. Well maybe he is an angel sent for only me. He smiled and said he'll win the contest for me. As he walked to the plane, dragging his luggage behind him, I cried harder. I felt two arms hold me and I cried even harder in the arms of Maura.

4 HOURS LATER:

I woke up to the sound of my telephone. I didn't even look who was calling.

"Hello?" I said with a sleep-tone.

"Oh did I wake you up?" Niall said in a surprised voice. He knoew I hate the morning sleeps. "Are you really my Sienna, because she hates day time-sleeping!" as he laughed over the phone.

"No,I'm an android pretending to be her." I said in a dull an robotish voice. He laughed so hard, and his laugh made me laugh too. After five minutes of laughing I got my breath back and spoke.

"Leaving the joke aside, I got so tired from crying Niall." I sighed and go on "It's been four hour and I've missed you already."

I felt him move uncomfortably in his place, "I missed you too.My girlfriend." he said. My face brightened up with smile of joy. I decided to mock with him.

"Girlfriend?I can't remember a official question darling." I knew that he looked damn confused and not beeing able to see his face made me go crazy! "Ok, then here's the question: Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled, I sounded like I'm excited, "OH YES NIALL, I WILL!" he laughed.

The rest of the conversation was a chit chat. After an hour later, he had to go to stage to sing. Then a man came and told him that it was time to leave. He was going for auditions, and all I could do for him is pray.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, it'S the second chapter and I don't like it really. Things will go slow for like 3 or 4 more chapters. But thing will be more actionfull, I HOPE :D-Kitty