Livin' La Vida Loca

Mr. Tambourine Man

It has been a week since Niall was gone. We talked on the phone frequently but it isn't enough. It's like I can't get enough of Niall.

When my phone rang, I was laying on my bed, reading the Harry Potter saga for eleventh time. I dropped the book off and hanged my legs loose down the bed. I sighed and reached for my phone. I saw Niall's name on the home screen. The butterflies started to fly inside my stomach happily.

"Hel-" I was interruped by Niall. He was shouting in excitement.

"I MADE IT TO THE BOOT CAMP! I MADE IT! I KEPT MY PROMISE!" he sang in joy, as he spoke on the phone. I was shocked.

"OMG! NIALL YOU DID IT!" I joined his little felicitation. I was smiling with proud and happiness. MY BOYFRIEND made it to the boot camp.

"I will be singing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen." he stated as I bit my lips to bleed. I knew he had a lovely voice but when it is Queen, he screws it up.

"Are you sure you want to sing Queen my potato face?" I said in a calm and cute voice. But I felt his cold anger through the phone. He knew he can't sing Queen PERFECT but it was his heel of achilles. He just could't take it. He hung up the phone without saying any thing, he even didn't yelled at me. That made me worried, because under any circumstances he would have yell at me because of what I've said to him. After he hung up, I felt terrible. I called him several times but he hung up, and after thirtyfourth call he turned his phone completely off.

2 DAYS LATER:

I haven't spoke to Niall in two days. I barely moved out of my room or eat or do anything. My mom shouted from the hall.

"SIENNA! NIALL IS ON TELEVISION!" I kicked my sheets and ran out of the room. He was there,looking nervous. I watched him with a silly smile on my face. As the music started I knew that he would screw up with the song. But for my surprise, he cope with it very well.

"So that will be my vote, which will be deciding wether you're staying or not." said Katy Perry. Both Niall and I hold our breaths as she stated that she will be saying no.

As I left my breath out, Niall look devasteted. I burried my face in my hands as I murmured "I knew,I knew." But just then Nicole, the Scheizenger one, stood up and spoke the magical words.

"There have been four more lads, who are too talented to be wasted. I want you to gather and create a group." Niall's eyes shined with hope. I smiled his look. As he ran out off the stage I turned back to my gloomy room, so that I will be able to cry again.

When the tears begin to fall from my eyes, I heard my phone vibrating on my nightstand. I answered it.

"I'm too ruined to talk James." I answered as I thought it was my couisin, James.

"Thank God,I'm not James,Sienna." said the familiar voice. I cried harder as the feeling of relief took control over my body. This time I was crying tears of joy. He was talking to me again and nothing could make me happier.

"I am sorry, I should have answered your phones." he said in grief. I shook my head, he won't be able to see it. "No,it's not your fault I softly replied. As we both stood in silence, we uncomfortably cleared our troats.

"I have to go sweatheart. Sleep well. I love you." Niall told as he broke the silence.

"I love you too potato face. Rest well." I said and turned my phone off. I laid my head on pillow, thinking about Niall. He was lucky to get a second chance. I silently thanked God for not ignoring my prayers and fall asleep and slept as peaceful ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the third episoide and I have 2 subscribers which is pretty excitig for me:P I really love writing thisw story and please just for these few chapters, ignore my mistakes. I'm having an exhausting week so, please ignore :( I love you

-Kitty