Livin' La Vida Loca

The Surprise

It has been three months since Niall formed a group called One Direction(Rest of the story the name will we written as 1D),which consisted of five really really hot guys with amzing voices. The guys were named Louis,Zayn,Liam and Harry.

I was packing my stuff when my mom called from the other side of the hall. I am flying to England in a week to meet the lads for the first time. Niall called and invited me to meet the guys, he is expecting me two weeks later, but I decided to make him a surprise. My mom called my name once more. "COME ON SIENNA!"

"OK,mom. I'm coming!" I snorted. I was too tired,so I dragged my feet out of room. As I entered the room my eyes fulled with tears, my breathing slowed down and my mouth fell open to the floor. There he was, after two years. I ran and jumped into his leap. I burried my face in his shirt and cry hard.

"I missed you so much Eli." I murmured to my brother, who was gone for two years. Practically, he was my half brother. My dad made an "accident" when he was young, and then his girlfriend got pregnant. She was too poor to look after my brother,so she had to give him to my father. To tell the truth, my own mother never liked him. She always seen him as an object of sin,(my mom is a religious person,not extremely but still, eventhough she wanted me to be like her, I am so different, anyways,) my brother was at age of seven when my parents got married. And as the years passed by, my mom hated him even more. She believed that he made me a sinner and nonbeliever person.

2 years ago:

I was awakened by the sound of my dad and my mom. I rushed to my brothers room, so that he could protect me.

"Don't you think that you're being harsh on him Leila?" my father asked exhaustedly. Meanwhile, I was taking my place with my brother to watch their fights. At these times, they were fighting frequently and it made me sad all the time. My mom put her weight on her left foot and sighed.

"I am sick of his behavior towards me! I've never done anything to him. Besides his life sytle is a bad example for our daughter." my mom answered the billionth time.

"BUT HE IS MY CHILD TOO. BESIDES, HE LIKES PARTYING. HE DOESN'T DO THE DRUGS OR ANYTHING. HE MAY LIKE DRINKING BUT HE NEVER GETS DRUNK! FOR GOD'S SAKE. CAN YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN FOR A SEC!"

"I found cigarettes in the drawer of his nightstand." My dad sighed and opened his mouth to answer but shut it again. He waited till he calmed down, he came out of the shadows and said. "He is twenty-three years old. I cannot tell him what to do or don't. If he wants to smoke, he does." then he went to the guest room to spend the rest of the night. I wasn't aware that I was crying until my brother wiped away my tears.

"Let's take you to bed." he wishpered and I nodded my head. He hold me and carried me bed. And he sang for me to sleep. This was the last time I've seen him. For 2 months, I've only talked with Niall and barely go out and eat. I was in a great depression since he was also my best friend. After I pulled myself back together, my dad left us in pratic but not theorically. He moved his company to France, and started to live there. I fly twice a mounth to see him.

My brother's words brought me back to real world. "Get ready. I'm taking you with me to England." I looked my mother, she was in a sorrow, but I was so sick of her pressure and her slenders of how I put a spoke in her wheels about her new creation. I was so sick of it. So I called my father, I informed him about my collobration with my brother which made him happy, since he felt guilty about leaving me and also finding his son.

I rushed to my room, as my brother followed me to help me. We packed my stuff and put them away. It took us three silent hours. We neither spoke nor laughed. It was just a silence but a comforting one. As he walked with my suitcases among the hall, I was checking my passaport and visa. I was settled up and ready to go. I pulled my mother into a hug.

"I love you mom, but the pressure you put on me is just too much. I will call you and skype you everyday. Take care." My mom was crying and I'm not verry different.

"Take care my love, call me everyday. Call me any time you need. I love you my little baby." I cried harder. My mom said a plain good-bye to my brother but he pulled her into a hug.

"I suppose we never get alog very well, but thank you for everything. I grown up without a mother but I can tell that I have an annoying sister." Then we left the house. I was feeling that my mom was crying because she'd just said goodbye to both of her Children.

4 hours later:

It was a tring journey ahead. I followed my brother to the exit of the Heatrow airport. We walked to the parking lot and my brother led me to the way of his new Porsche cayenne. I eyed the car thinking how my brother loves luxury. I remebered that I was out of cigarettes.

"Can you wait me a sec bro?" I yelled my brother while running to the nearest tobacco shop. My borther understood my intention so he followed me.

"One Marlboro Blue Ice and one?" he turned to me making me smile.

"How did yo know?" I asked in amusement.

"You are my sister. Besides what do you smoke?"

"I smoke Davidoff One, slim ones." he payed for cigarettes and lead me back to the car. We talked about what he did during this two years. He worked for my father, but with a different I.D. He had a dream about me yesterday and he immediately flew to Mullingar to pick me up. He signed me to a private school and prepared my room, well he get somebody to do them at least. I told my brother about Niall.

"So you two are going out?" he said and take a sip of his cigarette and blew the smoke out just shaped like circles. I giggled both to his question and smoke circles.

"Yes, yes we are." I said leaning to my cigarette pack on the table. I lit up my cigarette as we continued to speak. "So what about Katherina?" She is his girlfriend as far as I know.

"We broke up a couple of weeks ago!" I was shocked since they were engaged. "BUT WHY?" I reproached.

"She cheated on me with a blondie." he took another breath from his cigar, and continued "I have a picture of that bastard. Let me show you." He reached for his iPhone, as he searched through the photos, and stopped at a photo. There were two similar faces, kissing each other. I put my cigarette back to ashtray. I was crying. My brother was confused. He tried to figure out what was happening.

"That bastard, next to your girl friend, happens to be my so-called- boyfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
A long one for me guys! I think it's a bit too much eventful but since the last few chapters were a little dull I made this one actionfull.(Does actionfull even existss? :D) Lots of love- Kitty