Livin' La Vida Loca

Personal Jesus

I stood silent as we hugged with Eli, I wasn't crying,for my surprise. I have to be strong and slap him with my words, not with my hands. I pulled Eli away from me and reached for my phone.

"What are you doing?" said my brother, sniffing. I haven't seen him that much devastated since his own mother set up a meeting and left him again.

"Calling Niall, and telling him that I'm already here and settled down." My brother looked at me,smirking.

"You know how to take revenge,don't you?" as his smirk widened and turned into a smile. I stood up and leaned closer to him. "Look dickhead, I'm not into any revenge stuff." I snorted at him. He was shocked by my curse.

"Did you just called me a dickhead?" he raised his eyebrows, he was looking amused.

"Oh I guess you'd rather prefer manwhore. Sorry." I stuck out my tongue and I put out my cigarette. "So what are you up to little bitch?" my borther asked,enjoying his bourbon.

"I just forgive him, but keep reminding him how he cheated on me." I smirked and continued. "It is fair enough, his life will be a living hell, I'll question every single step he makes, I'll read every single text he recieves. And he regrets every single day cheating on me. "

"You are genious." said my brother kissing my forehead. 'I know' I thought. Forgiving Niall won't be easy but I love him. The reasons I gave to my brother are just excuses for both me and my brother.

"So what will you do with your ex-fiance?" I asked him, really wondering. His eyes glittered, which made me happy,cause I know that look. It was his *iminfuckinglove* look.

"Speak up? Who's she?" I asked him, as I tied my in front of me. He stayed silent for a moment. He was looking at floor, figuring out how tell me.

"It's your math teacher!" he said in a breath. I was filling up with joy. Mrs. Alina was a lovely lady and she always liked my brother. I was happy for them. "Congrats champ!" I tweetered to my brother, giving him a fist at arm. He faked his *heythathurt* face and placed his empty glass on the massive table. I realized I was still holding my phone on my hand, I was about to call Niall. It was two in the morning but it doesn't matter. I searched for his name on the contacts. I found and dialed it. He answered it immediately for my surprise.

"What happened? Are you OK?" he sounded really concerning. If I haven't seen the pictures I could have bought that but... I cleaned my throat,

"I'm in England." I sang. There was no sound from him for a moment but when he got over the news he tweetered joyfully.

"Where are you staying? Can I come, please?" he begged to me, I said yes. It has to be quick and painless. "I'm on my way" he said before hanging up the phone.

"He's coming!" I informed my brother. "And,please be calm. I don't want you to be beaten up." I warned him. "I have no feeling left for that bitch" my brother stated. 'I can totally see that' I murmured to my self. As my brother went to sleep, I went to my room. Looking for my pajamas.

I was wearing my shorts as the door bell rang. I ran in the hall, which was quite long and opened the door.

There he was, wearing a green a&f hoodie which I bought him for his birthday, a basic black jeans and his red converses. He looked adorable and wet. It has to be raining outside. 'Clever you' I snorted to myself.

"So,won't you let me come in?" he looked me in a adorable way. But I have to keep my chin up and not to cry.

"Go to the living room, I will get you some dry clothes" I stated as he wierdky wandered to the living room. I entered my room, take one from Niall's t-shirts, which he had forgot in Ireland and Greg gave me to deliver him, and reached for Katherina's signature perfume. I knew that made him realise I'm aware of everything. I rushed the hall and found him sitting on the couch, playing with my lighter as he lit up a cigarette. He took the t-shirt and changed. He looked so damn sexy. He got closer to me as I sat next to him in silence.

"So baby, are you up to anything nauhgty tonight?" he said seductively. I flipped my hair at him as the smell of the perfume made him dazzled.

"Do you know?" he said in a cold voice. I looked really amused and guess what I decided not to forgive him.

"Yes, I know. I know that you cheated on me with my brothers fiance while I was planning a surprise for you." I sighed and went on. "NOW GET OUT!" I yelled him. "Sie-" he told but I was too angry to take it besides, all of a sudden all my calmness was gone. "GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!" I retorted him. He looked confused and sad as he left the apartment. I sat on the couch and cried.

Niall's POV

She dumped me. She dumped me. This was the only thing I can think about. I can't blame her. What I did to her was so wrong. I cheated on her with her brother's fiance. But I was so drunk, and she was so caring.

2 Days ago:

"Oh, so you missed her?" said Katherina as she came closer to me, I was getting annoyed tried to move back but she offered me another drink.

"But that's the last one." I stated between my hiccups. I was too drunk and I feel this won't end good. After several drinks we started to make out. She held my hand and lead me out of the bar, where the paps were waiting us. I looked to the ground as Katherina held my hand and lead me way.

When we arrived her apartment she was kissing me passionately, as we made our way to her bedroom I was already kissing her neck. "Condoms" I murmured. She put my condom on, which made me shiver with lust. I was kissing her neck againg she was moaning slowly. Her hands moved under my shirt and my hands were discovering her breasts. I moaned as she touched me "there". I removed her dress. I discovered her breasts as I was still kissing her body. She completely undressed me and I removed her panties and played with her "stuff" as I made my way inside her. I was at first slow and then fast. As we both come I fell next to her. I was coming to my senses and what I did to Sienna wasn't right at all. I left next day before Katherina was awake. I felt terrible.

Present time:

I made way back to street, exiting te bar way too drunk. I felt a pair of arms helped me to walk to his car. It was Louis. I texted him probably,but too drunk to remember. As I let him take me to the house where we're staying I closed my eyes and cried hard. I know that I need to make a fuckin' effort to make Sienna forgive me.

"Poor Nialler. I told you to stay away from Katherina" told Louis in a phatetic way. I closed my eyes and fall asleep as the car was moving. Last thing I remembered is the pals, carrying me inside with a strange way. Louis and Harry were holding my legs while Liam and Zayn had the arms. I fall asleep as soon as they put me in my bed and leaving me with my nightmares.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tee heee. Here I am, with a long episoide. I got a one reccomendation last episoide. THAT'S AWSOME! Thank you!-Kitty