Livin' La Vida Loca

Getting Ready For Meeting The Boys

"Niall, I don't think I'll be able to make it!" I moaned, feeling sick as I laid on the bad. Niall came closer to me, putting his hands on the sateen sheet, right nex to my tights. I frowned and pushed him to run to the bathroom. I ran like as if I was running from a hungry lion and dressed like a giant T-Bone. I picked up the toilette's cover and puked out. Niall came rushing.

"ARE YOU OKEY?" he asked with pure worry. I was too tired to answer, I just nodded my head. "I call the boys and cancel the meeting. We can always meet them. Also, I want them to cover me up for today's meeting." I simply nodded my head and stood up.

"Go out Nini, I need to clean up." I commanded Niall, still feeling sick. I washed my face and brushed my teeths. I looked at my face, my under eye bags were swollen, my hair lost all its shine and my eyes had no light. I was so fucking sick. I sighed the millionth time today and left bathroom, where I saw Niall who hadn't gone to my room. He brushed away the hair from my face and gently tucked it behind my ear.

"You feeling better?" he asked, one eye brow raised. I shook my head to left and right, expressing my uncomfortableness. He sighed and grabbed me. One second later, I was on his arms, carried to my room. I burried my head on his neck where I can smell his perfume. He was smelling damn sexy. I adored Hugo Boss' perfumes. As I was fantasizing about how he gets tickles me on a beach at Ibiza,my fantasy object himself interrupted me.

"You lay down here, and I get you some cheese and bread so that you will be able to eat without puking again." I nodded my head and kept dreaming about how he tickled me on a beach at Ibiza. 'Seriously? Tickle?' my innervoice mocked me. I rolled my eyes to my innervoice and shut her up. I laughed my silliness. I've just talked and rolled eyes to my inner voice. The time went really slow before Niall came up with a tray in his hands. I thanked him and started to eat like a pig. Niall looked amused as he bring out a chocolate out of his pocket.

"Chocolate..." I moaned. Niall frowned at me while laughing. I smiled to his expression.

"No, you are not getting any till you feel better and I convince you are better. I called your brother and he's sending a doctor." he said. I frowned just like a little child who didn't get the toy that she wanted. I stuck my tounge. Niall shot a laugh. He laughed like a Greek God. The Lord must have created him in his free time. His eyes were as deep as an ocean and it changed colour with the clothes that he wears, his hair was messy in the style of Edward Cullen(and Edward's hair is the only thing that I admire about him) eventhough he dyed his hair to yellow, I liked it either way. His mouth is like as if Van Gogh himself drew it his nose wasn't that perfect but it perfectly fit to his face and make him look like a Greek God.

"What are you staring at?" he asked. It was really rude.

"To you. I was examining you face." I replied with a sudden confidence. My cheeks reddened and Niall smiled sheepishly. Our romantic moment was disturbed by the door knock.

"Who can this be?" I snorted. Niall shruged his shoulders and rushed downstairs to open the door.

"It's the doctor!" he yelled from the downstairs. My brother is fast.

"So young lady, what are your exact complainments?" said the doctor, he sounded like a family father which made him thrustworthy.

"She feels sick and puked." Niall answered in behalf of me. Doctor shook his head and examined me.

"She most probably got cold. So she should stay away from oily foods. She can have youhgurt in room warmth, white cheese, bread and bland pasta cooked without butter. She can eat normally in two days." the doctor said as Niall moved for his wallet to pay the bill. "It's already paid, take care of her young gentleman." said the doctor, making his way out the home.

"So, what do you want to do the rest of the day?" said Niall in a caring voice. I thought for a sec. I wanted to watch a movie, actually a spesific one. I wanted to watch Across The Universe for the millionth time. I looked at Niall and he understood.

"Again?" he complained,smiling sheepishly. I nodded.

"I love you like that movie too.Potato Face." I told him, slowly fisting his arm. He carried me downstairs and set the television. He cuddled me as I tried to watch the movie but too distracted because of his baby kisses. I slowly pushed him away and concentrated on the movie. I adored Jim Struggles and even Niall cannot distract me while watching him.

I sighed once more, my voice was cracked because Niall and I literally tore our asses out while singing along the Beatles' songs.

The key was turned inside the door and Eli, pushed the door open. "Hey guys!" he said to us and kissed me and gave me a hug. "So what's wrong with you?" he said in his brother voice. I told him that I got stomach flu and cannot eat anything that I love for two days. He frowned and hugged me again. He gave Niall a bro-fist as he dragged Niall behind him.

Niall's POV:

Eli dragged me behind him and shut his office's door. I looked at him. He opened his mouth to talk. I can guess what the talk is about.

"My sister loves you." he stated directly. "I don't like her to be upset and for God's sake, if you hurt him I will punch you right in the face." I sighed. "I don't care about Katherina, but when my sister found out that you've slept with her, she couldn't even cry. I was totally helpless at that moment. Look, I have money that I inherited from mom and I wor as a ceo. And my money can buy anything except my sister's happiness that day. And I want you to be careful with her, she is so fragile. " I nodded my head, trying to chose the best words as a reply.

"Well... Eli, I love your sister. I had several girlfriends till this day and I broke up with 'em all, because I always loved your sister. She is love of my life." He turned to me, smiling satisfied.

"Good boy." he said to me and gave me a bro-hug. I left room.

3 DAYS LATER:

"Come on Sienna, I'm waiting for you!" I complained her.

"I need to be perfect for meeting your best friends!" she snapped back. Why can't she just see that she's perfect to me? I mean her hair is almond colour. She has wavy hair and it's long. She had a tanned skin which made her look like she just came from holiday and she had that beautiful green eyes. She is like Adriana Lima. I shivered as I think of her. She came down stairs wearing a v-necked beatles t-shirt, a light coloured denim short with geometric prints on it, basic gray Toms, a leather black backpack and a messy bun. She looked perfect. She looked like she had spent no time to chose the outfit but also too much time to make it perfect. I bit my lip with the sight of her. She laughed and it sounded like a harmony to my ears.

"You look absolutely georgeus tonight." I said, kissing her lips, which tasted like strawberry. I smiled at her. I took her hand and made our way to cab. She was really silent during the ride.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her, really wondering.

"I wonder if your friends like me, I am really worried about it. I mean they're you best friends!" She said in a single breath. I knew that they already loved Sienna, but Sienna doesn't.

"Calm down S, they love you already. Harry was the one who convinced me to go and talk to you." She smiled at my words, she looked pretty nervous but better that before. Cab pulled next to the side walk and I paid for it. I climed put of the car and opened Sienna's door for her. She hold my hand tighter as we made our way to the entarence. I rang the bell and we were welcomed by the four lads smiling like idiots.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/meeting_boys/collection?id=2619712

Hey! I got now 40 readers and 3 subscribers! Yeay mee! I could make this episoide longer but then, it would be way much too long and you would be bored like as if you were reading a science article about how the stomach acids digest the food.

Till I see you next time, take care!-Kitty.