Livin' La Vida Loca

Leaving behind

It has been three years since boys left the X-Factor and gained a world-wide fame. Things turned out great for boys, but not for me.

Three Years Ago:

The record company and management held a meeting when boys signed a contract. I was invited too, along with Perrie,Elanour and Daniella.

"Ok ladies, you may wonder why are you invited here." said the recording company's ceo. I and the other girls shake their heads. "Well we know that you are girlfriends of Zayn,Louis,Niall and Liam." we shake our heads again,wondering what he was going to say. He cleared his throat and went on "Ladies, you know the boys are doing a contract with us and after that they will have a reputation to protect." we shake our heads again, all these shakings made me dizzy. "Well so we decided to approve or not approve your relationships. And there's only one that we don't approve." he said. Looking directly to me and Niall who was holding my hand tighter. I looked at him in fear, he wasn't looking at me. I knew at that moment I was the one who would be dumped in less than a minute. I feel tears rushing up to my eyes, to be able to come out when I got the news. "Louis,Liam and Zayn can keep their girls, but Niall, Sienna goes." said Simon, shaking his head. My tears did exactly what I guessed.

"Why? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?" I yelled crying, all boys stood there in ashame but also relieved that they were keeping their birds.

"You smoke, you swear and drink. You won't be the perfect. If you were more like Elanour..." said Simon, in a sad voice.

"That's who I am." my voice was cracking. And the worst thing was Niall sitting there, not talking or objecting. I went the room in a silence, leaving five lads and three ladies sad and surprised. I left crying and turned a cab. I went to my brother's office and cried on his shoulder. He hadn't asked anytihng till I got my breath back.

"Niall?" it was the only thing he asked. I nodded, he left with furry, leaving me alone.

Niall's POV(Three Years Ago):

"Leave me alone Liam." I yelled my eyes filled with tears. I can't believe that I lost my girlfriend, best friend,sister, mother... just because she was being herself. It was really unfair. The door was still being slammed so I opened it. As soon as I answered it, I was knocked down by a furious Eli. His hand was covered with my blood. He grabbed me and pushed me tı the wall, making me hit my head hard. He beat me hard that night.

"I warned you not to hurt her." he said, breathless. I just closed my eyes and wished everything was a dream. Harry came rushing to my room, when he saw Eli and me,covered with blood, he reached for his phone, to call police. I held my hand to stop him. I smiled weakly,looking most probably disgusting,

"Don't." breath. "He is." Breath. "Eli." Breath. "Sienna's." Breath "Brother." Breath. That was all I could say before Eli looked at me as if I was a piece of shit and left the house.

Present Day(Still Niall's Pov):

I still hated Simon for doing this to us. She wasn't talking to anybody from us except Zayn. Zayn was only telling me if she was okay or not.

I was lying on the couch with a beer in my hand when Zayn came rushing to me. "Ni, I have some important news." he said,catching his breath.

"Hold it a sec." my phone vibrated, Zayn sat on a couch. It was Demi Lovata, who I'Ve been seeing lately.

From:DemDems
"Are you up to anything 2night cutie ;)"

To:DemDems

"No, not for now. Why don't you come to my place?" I was so busy with texting. I wasn't hearing a word Zayn was saying.

"So you say that she can come?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. I nodded quickly. Zayn's friend was my friend. My phone vibrated again.

From:DemDems

"Lovely idea, see ya 2night."

I held my head and saw Zayn was on the phone.

"Yes Si, he said Ok. I love you too. Take care!" Zayn said hanging up the phone.

"Demi's coming tonight." I licked my lips with a smirk. Zayn's eyes got bigger, he shook his had and pushed me away.

"You haven't listened to a word I said, have you?" I shook my head both sides. He help up his arms, made them into a fist and let them free before running them through his face. "It's gonna be a night to remember." He said murmuring to himself.

Sienna's POV:

"Ok Zayn, I love you." I said hanging up the phone. Zayn was throwing a party at Niall's house. He asked me and I said "HELL TO THE NO!" Butwhen Harry begged me to come, I just couldn't resist him. He just felt like my brother. I sighed and dragged myself to the closet.

After three hours, I decided on my outfit,consisted of a black bustier Nelly for Madonna, A stripe jersey tube skirt ordered from whistles.co.uk, a fuchsia waterfall open blazer ordered from chiarafashion, A pair of white python Christian Louboutin pumps, a white bag with a black v-stripe on it and a pair of Bulgari Cat Eye Sunglasses. I put a black nailpolish on and a pink gloss on my lips. I had my signature smoky eyes. I was ready to go. Who am I kidding, I am scared to death. I am afraid of seeing Niall again but also exicted.

I was drinking my cigarette in the kitchen when I heard a honking from the front yard. It was Harry, he was picking me up. I sighed and put my bag above my elbove. I checked everything and headed to the door. Harry was already waiting for me in front of the door and looking gorgeous.

"Are you free tonight, gorgeous?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed at him. He and Zayn were the only two that kept contact with me. I ran away hard and they found me.

"Well if only you are." I said smirking. He hold me close as he turned me around himself.

"Oh Lord, I missed you so much Si." he sighed. "So does Niall."

With his name mentioned I felt all my energy was taken away from me with a vacuum cleaner. I rolled my eyes and hid my face so Harry won't be able to see me crying. He lift my chin up, making me look directly to him. I blinked and wiped away tears, he just said nothing but held me closer. I appreciated it.

The ride was silent, and awkward. I looked out from window, drowning in my thoughts. All people that we drove by slowly faded just like me and Niall, but they are remaining on the world, so does the pain. I rested my head on window, Harry was checking on me. I smiled him, showing my theet to convince him I'm ok. He concentrated on the road.

"We're there." Harry said as he climbed out of his car and opened mine. I was met by two tanned arms. I knew they were Zayn's. I laughed at him.

"Ok big baby, loosen your grip on me! I cannot breath." he loosened. I kissed him on the cheek.

"You ready?"

"As I'll ever be." I said to him, letting out a huge sigh. He held my hand with Harry and they led me inside. It was Niall's place, and he had pictures everywhere, which should include me but I was cut off. I turned my head to floor, concentrating on not crying. As soon as I made my entarence with my boys Liam and Louis came to give me hugs. My eyes were looking for Niall. After some searchin I spotted him, kissing with Demi Lovato,wearing one of my own designs. I felt terrible as Niall's eyes meet mine. Harry followed my look and spotted them. He harshly pulled me away from Zayn and let me cry and ruin his shirt in his room.

"Sienna." I turned and saw him, with sparkling eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, I'm back! I got this chapter,which I liked most till now. Niall was kissing with "DemDems". So did he forgot Sienna? What will Sienna do? Why Harry is so concerned about Sienna? QUUESTIONS, QUESTIONS! :D-Kitty

Sienna's outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=85395914&.locale=tr