Clarity

Movie Run-In

***Elena's P.O.V.***

Caity handed me my ticket, and we began our way to the theater. The movie theater was separated into different sections, since there were about 20 legitimate movie theaters, and there were about 5 in every section.
We were in theater 12, and it was 7:28. Caity grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the section, but stopped short when we got closer to the snack stand.

"Caity, what are you doing?" I asked.

She looked up and the prices, "I want popcorn, I think."

I raised an eyebrow. "Ok, well, while you do that, I'm gonna go use the facilities."

I turned away from Caity once she nodded and began walking towards the bathroom. It would be a good thing if I knew where the bathroom was, though.

Obviously I must've not been watching where I was going, because the next thing I knew, I was stumbling backwards, trying to keep my balance, which luckily for me, I did.
Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to a standing position, and I looked up into a pair of gorgeous brown eyes.

"Are you ok?" the guy asked, his voice hinting at a Canadian accent.

I glanced up at him, his perfect brown eyes looking straight into mine. I blinked twice, and nodded quickly. "Yeah, i-it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention at all."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm pretty positive I wasn't paying attention either. So, if anything, it's both of our faults."

I gave him a small smile, and was about to open my mouth to respond when I heard Caity's loud voice screaming. My head, as well as the guy's, whipped over to where Caity was standing, her shirt covered in soda, her hands flailing up and down to get the sticky drink off.

"Caity!" I shrieked, and she turned to me, an annoyed look on her face. "What the hell happened?"

Caity threw her arms out, gesturing to the shocked-looking boy standing in front of her. He was tall, with blonde hair and big blue eyes. He was attractive, too.

"I am so sorry," the guy said, looking at Caity as she tried to wipe her hands.

She shook her head, looking at her feet, "Yeah, well," she began, but once she looked up and actually saw the guy, her facial expression changed completely. "It's um, it's totally fine. Honest mistake."

I furrowed my eyebrows, really confused at Caity. Any other time, she'd start yelling and screaming at whoever spilled something on her. Obviously, she must've thought this guy was really attractive, otherwise she'd be telling him to go back home to wherever he came from.

"Hags, man, what happened?" someone said, and I turned to see the same guy who I had bumped into striding over to where we were standing.

Caity turned to me, a confused look on her face when the guy smiled at me. "Are you guys ok?" he asked, and I nodded, as did Caity. He then turned to the blonde boy. "What happened?"

"I accidentally spilled my Coke on her," the boy said, his accent popping out. "What happened with you?"

The guy smiled and turned to me, "Well, I bumped into her."

Caity laughed. "Well, looks like we both almost got mauled."

"You're telling me," I smirked, stealing a quick glance at the boy who I had bumped into. Now that I'm clearly staring at him, he's very attractive. Very, very attractive.

***Michael's P.O.V.***

Not to say this girl was really attractive, but she was really attractive.

The one I bumped into, not the one that Carl spilled his soda on.

I snapped quickly into reality once Carl spoke again. "Do you want a new shirt?" he asked the girl, who was toying with her wavy light brown hair.

She shook her head quickly, "No, it's fine. The movie theater's dark, no one'll see and hopefully it'll go away by the end of the movie."

"What movie are you seeing?" I asked them.

They looked surprised, as if they didn't expect us to continue conversation. The girl I bumped into rocked back on forth on her sandals. She looked up at Carl and I. "The Hangover 3."

Bingo.

"Really? We're seeing that, too," I told her, smiling a little.

Carl glanced at me, a smirk playing on his face. "Well," he said. "It's 7:35, and I don't know about you guys, but I want to see this movie."

The girl he spilled his soda on nodded quickly. "Yeah, we need to find seats, too." she grabbed the other girl's hand. "Let's go, Elena." she pulled her off towards the theater.

So, her name's Elena? Unique. I like it.

As Carl and I began our way back to the theater, he nudged my shoulder. "So, your girl? Elena? If it wasn't obvious that you liked her, she looked pretty interested, too."

I laughed. "Please, the girl you spilled soda on was all over you."

Once we got back into the theater, the previews had just about started, and I spotted Elena and her friend taking a spot exactly two rows back from ours.

"Guys! What took you so long?" Marc asked as we sat back down.

Carl rolled his eyes, "Calm down, the lines were long."

Dan snorted. "They were probably scoping out girls."

I shrugged as I sat in between him and Kreider. "Hey, you're not completely wrong."

Not at all wrong.