This Is Not What It Is.

XII

Waking up to Austin's arms around me, the coziness of my bed, and Tux nudging his head against mine, was the best thing ever. I had to move Austin's arms from around me without waking my sleeping child. He was definitely still asleep because time change. I get up without much issue. Tux jumped off the bed in the mean time, meowing his little head off. I laugh and go into the kitchen. I start coffee and get the cat bowl. I measure out a level scoop of cat food. I set his food down in the normal spot. I started to make pancakes when I see a very tired Austin walk in.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty," I saw, watching the bowl as I mixed.
"Morning baby," He says in response.

He lazily tosses his arms around my middle. I lean slightly into his touch but keeping my eyes on the bowl. I already had a pan heating up and sprayed down with cooking spray.

"Honey Bee, you have to let me go so I can cook the pancakes," I say.
"Otay," He says as he yawns.

His arms drop and he walks to my stools I have tucked under the island. He pulls one out and sits down. He lays his head down gently. I felt bad for the poor kid. I started to scoop rather level scoops of pancake batter on the pan.

"I need kisses," He whines.
"Then come here," I insist.

He gets up and walks to me. I press my lips to his. He lazily presses his lips back. It was nice however. I pull away as I peck his lips a few times.

"There," I say.
"Mmm, your lips are so addicting," He says sounding a bit more awake.
"There is coffee if you need it," I say as nod my head towards the coffee pot.
"Alright, mugs?" He asks.
"Hanging up right in front of the coffee pot," I answer as I flip the pancakes.
"Okay, thank you," Austin mumbles as he walks to coffee pot.

I hum as I walk to get a plate for the cabinet. I place it the stove. I put the done pancakes on the plate. I walk away to get butter, maple syrup, and silver wear out for Austin and myself.

"Eat babe," I say as I place all these rings on the island.
"Are you going to have some?" He asks.
"Yeah, I'm making more for me," I say as I start to dip more pancake batter.
"Okay," He says.

He sits down on the stool again. He preps his pancakes then starts to eat them. I flip the pancakes. I turn around to look at him. He looked cute, eating pancakes and drinking coffee half asleep. I watch him take a few bites before getting another plate out for my done pancakes. I put them on the plate and shut off the stove. I put the almost empty bowl of pancake batter into the sink. I put my plate down and I sit down across from Austin. I prep my pancakes. I get up to open the fridge. I pull out a small can of Arizona Green Tea out of the fridge. I close it and sit back down. I saw Austin just smile and shakes his head.

He swallows his bite, "Really?"
I knew what he was referring to, "Yes. I love tea alright?"
"Alright...it's just bizarre to have for breakfast," He comments.
"You are bizarre," I say as a comeback.
"Ooo ouch," He says as he laughs a bit.

I laugh as I start to eat. Tux jumps up on the island. I just sigh and place him down on the ground. I swallow my bite.

"Tux isn't allowed on the table, the counter, and the island. Well really any table," I state.
"Alright," Austin says as he nods his head, "What else?"
"Take off your shoes at the front door. You have to make sure I take my medicine every day. In the evening, at five, or right before dinner," I answer, "You cannot go in my room, but I told you that last night. You make a mess, you better clean it up. You can do pretty much anything you want. No destroying my studio. Ask me if you want to use the studio for studio purposes. No listening to songs that don't have Kiss Of Death in the name."
"Wait, why can't I listen to the music?" He asks.
"It's for the other bands I sometimes produce," I say, "I have an associates in Music Production, I'm going to fucking use it."
"That's really fucking cool," Austin says.
"No answering my phone, at all, unless one of your band members names pop up, which would be Kitty, Philly, Hug Monster, and Jokester." I added, "If you see Doctor on the screen, rush the phone to me."
"Yes ma'am."
"That's pretty much it. I have a doctors appointment today so you get to stay here and entertain yourself."
"I can do that. I mean as long as I look at stuff mostly."
"You can stream Netflix."
"Oooo Netflix."

I laugh. We finish eating. I rush off to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. I put my hair up in a damp ponytail. I look at myself in the mirror. The feeling of hatred washed over me. I just shook my head and walked into my bedroom. I put on a bra and a sundress, even though it's still a bit cold outside. I slide on a jacket. I toss my phone and wallet into a pocket. I spray the base of neck with perfume. I walk out of my room and make my down the steps. I see Austin sitting on the couch. His hair in a damp mess, the baseball game on. I walk up behind him.

"Video games are all yours as well. N64 NES...whatever you want. Mario Wii baseball," I comment.
"N64? Do you have a baseball game for it?" He asks.
"I might," I say.
"Cool," He says. He looks up at me up and down, "You look beautiful."
"Thank you," I say a bit shyly.
"How long are you going to be gone?"
"The doctor is in Philly, so three hours maybe."
"Do you want me to go with you?"
"Nah, I'll be fine."
"Okay."

I hug him. He hugs me back. His nose ends up nuzzled in my neck, he probably is huffing my perfume (thank God for Beyoncé). I tilt his head up to kiss him softly. He kisses me back softly. My head felt like it was spinning, as always. I'm not quite sure what the fuck Austin had done to me but I love it. I pull away to look at him.

"I'll be back."
"Okay, have fun."

I peck his lips as I walk to the door. I put on my Toms and grabbed my keys. I walk to my garage and hop in my car. I open the garage and back out. I close the garage. I start driving to the long drive to Philadelphia. I keep my eyes on the road as I thought about Austin would do for about three hours. Hopefully not break any rules or boundaries.

•_•

I get out of my car and walk back inside the house. I slid off my shoes. I toss my keys in the key bowl. I heard Austin yelling, not his stage yelling but like actual yelling.

"COME ON!!! I TOTALLY HIT THAT!!!," He yells with a small groan.

I walk into the living room. Sure enough, he's playing with Mario Bros Wii Baseball. He was in batting position. I lean against the door frame. I watch him swing and squealing when he hits it. I laugh when he squeals. He paused the game and looked over at me.

"How was the doctor?" He asks.
"Good, we talked about my outburst that one night. How was the threeish hours without me?" I respond.
"I'm playing my third game of Mario Baseball. I watched the rest of the game. I got hungry and found goldfish in a cabinet. I played with Tux a little," He answers.
"I'll let you get back to your game," I say as I sit on the couch.
"Alright," he says.

He kisses the top of my head as he starts the game again. I watch him totally lose the last few innings. I laughs bit when he turns off the system and sits next to me. His hand rests on mine. I intertwine our fingers. I watch him stare blankly.

"Why on the outskirts of Philadelphia?"
"I'm a small town girl, suburbs of the main city is my life. Small town have appeals that are perfect for me."
"Damn, that's a good answer."
"How's your dad?"
"He's good. We went out on a father son date. We watched the dodgers."
"Eeeek. Fuck the dodgers."
"What?!?!"
"I'm a Yankees girl, so not sorry."
"Ugh, that's so gross."
“You are gross.”

Austin just rolls his eyes in a playful manner. I look at him with a smile.

“Can I make you something for lunch?” Austin asks.
“Something on the grill would be yummy. I have porkchops,” I answer.
“Oooo, pork chops sound good,” He says.
“I’ll go start the grill,” I say to him as I get up.
“Kiss me first,” He asks.

I just laugh as I lean down to kiss my boyfriend right on the lips. He kisses me back. I pull away and I go outside. I walk to the grill and start to burn up the charcoal. I use lighter fluid to help with the burning. I go inside. I walk into the kitchen and open the freezer. I grab the slabs of pork and the grilling tongs.

“Come on master chef,” I call to Austin.
“Coming,” He says.

I laugh and ignored the comment that popped up in my head. I walk outside and put the meat on the small counter space that is by the grill. I look at Austin was watching the fire dance along the coals. I put all the slabs on the grill and handed Austin the grilling tongs.He took the tongs.

“I’ll be inside if you are looking for me. The Kardashians are calling for me,” I say as I head inside.
“Okay,” He states.

I get inside and sit down on the couch. I get out my phone and sent Alan a quick text message. Hey Kitten. How’re you?

I also send one to Isabella. The cutie is making pork chops. You should stop by with Josh.

I watch Austin through the window. He was smiling and cooking. His headphones were in and he was dancing slightly. I laugh as my phone chimed twice. I look at my phone.

Yeah, we are on our way. Isabella texted me back.
I smile and quickly reply. Awesome. See you then c:

I look at Alan’s text. I am comfortable again, sleeping wise. Missing my little birdy though.
I smile and send him a text back. Come visit me after like after Aussie leaves, which is by the end of the week.

“Hey Babe,” I say as I walk outside again.
“Yeah, what is up?” He says.
“Isabella is going to come around with her boyfriend Josh,” I say.
“Isabella is that friend that wanted to meet me right?” He asks.
“Yes, she is the one,” I say, “So prepare for grilling.”
“Alright, baby,” He says.

I kiss him cheek and mumble something about him being my prince. He just smiled. I walk back inside. I start making rather healthy sides. I set the table and I set the sides out. Austin comes in with the pork chops.

“They are gonna taste smokey. It’s going to be amazing,” Austin says as he places them on the middle.
“Awesome,” I say as I kiss his cheek. The doorbell rings, “Can you get it?”
“Yeah, I can.” Austin had a bit of nervousness in his voice.
“She won’t bite….,” I trail off, “hard.”

He walks to the door. I hear the door open. There is small chatter and they walk into the dining room.

“Hey!” Isabella says.
“Hey girly,” I say back.

We hugged. I hugged Josh. Austin and I sat next to each other. Josh and Isabella sat down across from us. We started eating.

“So,” Isabella spoke up, “Austin, you live in California right?”
“Yes, I do,” Austin answers.
“What’s your favorite thing about Phoenix?” Isabella asks.
“Everything, I mean I cannot name one thing. If I had to name one thing, definitely her eyes, I can stare in them all day and night,” Austin answers.
My cheeks flush and I look down at my my plate.
“That is so cute,” Isabella says.
“What do you do Josh?” Austin asks.
“I sing for the band Marianas Trench,” Josh answers.
“I have a heard a few songs off of the babe’s phone. You guys are really good,” Austin says.
“Thank man,” Josh says with a nod.
“Is it wrong to ship our boyfriends?” I ask Isabella clear enough for them to hear.
“Nah, I mean they are our boyfriend,” Isabella says with a smirk on her face.
“Why…?” They both groan.
“They even,” Isabella says and put her hand up.
“We love you guys. We are just messing around,” I say.
Austin looked at me, “What?”
“I love you Austin.” I say.
“I love you too Phoenix,” He says back.
“What just happened?” Isabella says.
“That was the first time…,” i say and trail off.
“Awwwwwwwwwwwh,” Isabella coos.

We eat throughout this entire conversation. I loved this. Everything was perfect. We finish eating. Josh and Austin cleared the table. Isabella and I sitting on the couch, chatting away. Josh and Austin joined us after time. Isabella was in Josh’s lap. Austin and I was sitting next to each other, our fingers intertwine.

“Austin, I know how great you are. Phoenix has filled me in. I know she loves you alot. You obviously love her. Just don’t mess up,” Isabella says.
“I won’t mess up, I promise,” Austin says.
“I’ll see you guys Friday at the club,” Isabella says as she gets up.
“We will see you guys then,” I say.

Josh gets up. We say good bye and hug them. They leave.

“That was so seriously so stressful,” Austin says, “I mean your parents will be stressful too, but...it’s like your best friend.”
“Just wait till we have a nice sit down dinner with the guys one of these days. They will drill you, especially with York and Spencer,” I say.
“York and Spencer were good guys when we talked briefly,” Austin speaks.

I kiss his lips softly. He kisses me back. His hand come up and cups my face. He pulls away slowly. My eyes slowly fluttered back open. Austin just looked at me. I looked at him. I smile softly. I kiss him again, and he kiss me back. He slowly pulls me down on the couch. He slowly gets top of me. We kept kissing and my arms goes around his neck. He arms go around me. We kept the kiss merely innocent. I can tell that Austin wants more. I am going to throw him a bone. My tongue traces his bottom lip. His lip part and I slide my tongue into his mouth. Slowly I feel his hips meet mine. I let out a breathy moan in his mouth. We keep kissing. He pulls away slowly as my eyes flutter open. His eyes open slowly.

“I….I am….going to go take a shower,” Austin says.
“I mean I was going to give you quickie, whatever you are comfortable with,” I say tapping the tip of his nose.
“I…,” Austin says as he gets up.

I stand up and kiss him again. He kisses me back. I laugh as he scampers off to his room. While I was thinking about it, I should probably wax down there. I take out my phone and call the spa. I yawn and sit down. I realize it’s only like 2pm. I made the appointment for 4. I know I have an hour commute. I go to Austin’s room and knock on the door after a good hour. he opens the door.

“I am going to the spa. I’ll be back at 7,” I say.
“Can I come with you?” He asks.
“We can go out to like Frendlies,”I say happily.
“Sounds perfect. I’ll put on my shoes,” He says.

He puts on his shoes. We go out to dinner after my spa meeting. We get home at like 8 and change into our pajamas. We curl up on the couch and watch movies until we fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates after being gone a while. I just dont know I am in a very writing mood and i just dunno